It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Definitive 9/11 guide?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
For you and the OP, my advice on top of OtherSide's is to get to know inside and out what it is you are questioning. If you've never read the 9/11 Commission Report for instance and understand how it was created and by who then you can't really ask the proper questions. Read the NIST report and the FEMA report. Read the official NORAD timelines and get a real feel for what happened in those key hours and when. You just might agree with it and you'll save yourself a lot of time wasting from far fetched looney theories that mask the few important and legitimate missing pieces. If you don't believe it, at least you'll know what it is you don't agree with. You will have no choice but to branch out, but even if you understand that Al Qaeda did exist and had a long history (which does help) it still doesn't put them necessarily at the scene on that particular Tuesday. Much the same way that studying conspiracy ideas of the history of the New World Order and how there are many false flag examples in history does not in any way prove "the government" did anything specifically on 9/11. I say if you're going to study 9/11, start with 9/11. Any questions let me know. Even if it's months from now and you suddenly get overwhelmed.

a reply to: AlmostRosey

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join