It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fear and Loathing in Ukraine. Truth and unanswered questions. What is happening there?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

So, you are attacking me because of a number of my posts? Quality is important, not quantity... But you obviously dont understand that.
If there is so much evidence of me being anti-semitic, can you show just one? Where exactly im against jews?
And im asking again, show me that Kremlin propaganda im parroting. Which of my pictures, links, vids are propaganda?

Kolomoyski and Poroshenko are examples. There are others, but of course you know that. You know everything about Ukrainian oligarchs and government...
And Kolomoyski is not just some guy with jewish roots. Hes the president of the United Jewish Community of Ukraine and former president of the European Council of Jewish Communities. There are many sources confirming fact that his appointment in ECJC was "soviet style takeover"... Several member actually resigned in protest...
So, what are you talking about?

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

Again... Where im being anti-semitic?
Im just asking why Ukrainian jews are funding nazis... Only that.
There is no hate in my posts. Only curiosity...

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: voiceofthecielago

Good hes back. I was really afraid that something bad happened to him.
You (Americans) dont understand that in Slavic countries hes seen actually as a good guy and USA/Israel (Usrael as we say...) are bad. Especially after what they did in Ukraine. Or rather tried to do and failed miserably...
I know that its not your fault guys and im not against You. But You should wakeup... Before its too late. Your goverment is acting wierd... Against humanity.

(Emphasis Mine)

From your post on www.abovetopsecret.com...

And that's just one sample. I digress. The very idea that Jews are funding Nazis is so surreal I don't think it even qualifies as a theory. The Nazi's killed MILLIONS of jews in the WWII. And you're saying only 50 someodd years later they're in cahoots? Heh.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

A rich guy in Ukraine is providing money to a few groups he wants to support and who will support him in return. It happens with ALL Oligarchs in Russia as well as Ukraine.

Here is were you went anti-Semitic. You linked his being Jewish to his support for the group.

Hope that helps you stay off the anti-Semitic stuff...but doubt it will because you're playing his Jewish heritage up on purpose. It's easy to see, but deny it all you like.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Yes. USA is called Usrael in eastern europe. In France and Spain they have different nicknames for that situation. And considering actions of these countries, their morally doubtful activities in various parts of the world, they are seen as danger and "evil guys". Can you tell where you see anti-semitism here?
You understand that there is actually a country Israel?
And that they, like every other country, have politicians etc.?
And sometimes they are making mistakes? You do understand that?
You understand difference between Jewish peoples and Zionists?
Criticizing them is not being anti-semitic...
But peoples like you use that dumb argument in every duscussion.
So, you think that this Jewish peoples are anti-semites too?

STOP ACCUSING ME!

"The very idea that Jews are funding Nazis is so surreal I don't think it even qualifies as a theory. The Nazi's killed MILLIONS of jews in the WWII. And you're saying only 50 someodd years later they're in cahoots? Heh."

Im not saying. IM ACTUALLY SHOWING THAT FACT. Thats big difference.
You seem to ignore the fact who is funding nazis in Ukraine. Why?

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Hes not just some rich guy... And those grups as you called them. They are nazis with nazi roots... Im not saying that he is funding them because he is jew. Im asking why he is funding them if he is a jew. You understand now?

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: voiceofthecielago

The term “Zionism” was coined in 1890 by Nathan Birnbaum. Its general definition means the national movement for the return of the Jewish people to their homeland and the resumption of Jewish sovereignty in the Land of Israel. Jews can reject the idea of Zionism and not be antisemitic. You too can reject Zionism and not be seen as antisemitic.

However, what you suggest here hasn't been that it's Zionists who are fomenting the conflict in Ukraine. In fact I think this is the first time you used the word "Zionist" in your thread. Perhaps in the future you could be a little clearer in your terminology. When you say "Jewish" but actually mean "Zionist", it tends to make people confused.

That being said, do I believe zionists are funding the Nazis in Ukraine? Nope.

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Congratulations. You know how to use search engine... Google perhaps?

And you dont have to belive anything. Im showing you proofs.

Im not suggesting that zionists are fomenting civil war in Ukraine. President Obama said that USA did "transition of power" there... Not zionists. But someone is paying for those nazi butchers and that someone is well known. Its Ihor Kolomoyskyi who is rather important person in Jewish community...

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Ah so we're back to the Jews, not Zionism.

Just make sure you are ACTUALLY being antisemitic, and not just Anti-Zion.

Thanks for clearing that up. Have a great morning! (Or night, depending on your time zone.)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Just because the majority of corrupt people in high places are Jewish don't make all Jewish people bad people no more that the majority of savages in the world are Muslim but the peaceful Muslims don't stick up for the savages and say they don't represent . But unfortunately Jewish people are supporting Nazis in Ukraine for financial gain and to weaken Russia so in the event isreal attacks Iran Russia will have its hands full and will not be able to help Iran with its full power . The problem with the Jewish community is you can't condemn a single act by a person who happens to be Jewish without been labelled antisemitic a man rapes and murders a woman his Jewish you say that's terrible your antisemitic an Israeli war ship shells four young boys on a beach playing your horrified by it your antisemitic a UN school gets shelled with white phosphorus during the day say that's wrong and against the Geneva convention guess what your antisemitic and I think the fact Israel is helping Isis and Ukrainian Nazis means they are corrupt and antisemitic themselves at least the ones in power anyway and every other Jewish person will defend them to the hilt just because anybody that doesn't think Israel can do what it dam well wants because of the holocaust is antisemitic poPPY COCK and liesnreply to: ScientificRailgun

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Hes not just some rich guy... And those grups as you called them. They are nazis with nazi roots... Im not saying that he is funding them because he is jew. Im asking why he is funding them if he is a jew. You understand now?

Let's consider the Oligarchs in Russia...just for a second...ok?
en.wikipedia.org...
"The most famous oligarchs of the Putin era include Roman Abramovich, Alexander Abramov, Oleg Deripaska, Mikhail Fridman, Mikhail Prokhorov, Alisher Usmanov, German Khan, Viktor Vekselberg, Leonid Michelson, Vagit Alekperov, Pyotr Aven, and still Vladimir Potanin and Vitaly Malkin."
"Although the Russian oligarchs come from a wide range of ethnic and cultural backgrounds such as Russians, Ukrainians, Lithuanians, Latvians, Georgians, Azerbaijanis, Armenians and Tatars, they are almost all at least partly Jewish.[13]"
13- Myths and reality of Russian oligarchs, Yuri Skidanov, pravda, 05.11.2013

english.pravda.ru...

"The second highest in terms of numbers are Jews, 38 individuals or 19 percent, with the proportion in the population of Russia 0.11 percent. Their total wealth is $109 billion, an average of 2.87 million per person. The poorest of them is worth $0.5 billion, the richest - $16.5 billion dollars."

So, should we also be asking similar questions about these Russian Jewish Oligarchs...all 38 of them??? Of course we should NOT. Because their ethnic origin isn't relevant.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

Ah so we're back to the Jews, not Zionism.

Just make sure you are ACTUALLY being antisemitic, and not just Anti-Zion.

Thanks for clearing that up. Have a great morning! (Or night, depending on your time zone.)

What? Man. Are you crazy? Im asking seriously...
Why you are still accusing me? When im anti-semitic? Because im talking about jews? And i dont understand why they fund nazis? Thats antisemitism? Rich Ukrainian Jews like Kolomoyski are actually funding nazis that are commiting war crimes and kill civilians, including woman and children. Which part you dont understand?

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

But russian oligarchs dont fund nazi batallions... I dont understand your post...
We are talking about Ukrainian Oligarchs. Kolomoyski is fine example. He is important person in jewish community. We both must agree because this is a fact. And he funds nazis. You dont see any problem here?

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
You both are accusing me of being antisemitic... Without any reason.

Why we dont talk about Odessa Massacre???????
About involvement of USA?
About mysterious snipers from Maidan?
About rather strange behaviour of Kievs government that is making heros from war criminals?
About all that lies and propaganda in western media...

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I don't know about the Jews doing this or that,and really I don't want to get into it.But as far as Soros goes,yes he said that he had been in Ukraine working on this for quite some time.

youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

There is reason. You are raising the ethnicity of someone and questioning why they spend their money in a certain way. When that ethnicity is Jewish then it's called antisemitism.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

edit on 20-3-2015 by Velatropa24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky

There is reason. You are raising the ethnicity of someone and questioning why they spend their money in a certain way. When that ethnicity is Jewish then it's called antisemitism.

Ahahahahahah...
Total bull#.
Are you really so stupid?
Antisemitism "Antisemitism (also spelled Anti-Semitism or anti-semitism) is prejudice against, hatred of, or discrimination against Jews as a national, ethnic, religious or racial group.[1][2] A person who holds such positions is called an "antisemite". Antisemitism is widely considered a form of racism."
And i only ask why someone from Jewish ethnic group is funding nazis. Its interesting because that ethnic group suffered greatly from nazis. And there are places where they still suffer but on a smaller scale... Im also asking why someone with obvious Jewish roots is making heroes from nazi butchers and traitors that were in this unit SS Galizien
Im also asking many other questions that are uncomfortable for peoples like you. You are ignoring them. And you are trying to shut my mouth saying that im anti-semitic... But im not.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky

Im not anti-American. It is hard to be anti-American when most of your favorite movies, music, books and even clothes are from USA.

Am I pro-Russian? Not really. I just cant see the devil in Vladimir Putin. And i see western propaganda...
Im only asking questions and seeking truth. Im anti-war and anti-warmongering.

That is the biggest load of BS I've seen posted in quite a long time!

I TOO am not Pro-American or Pro-Russian! *snicker snicker*

Your anti-semetic thread deserves to be put in the Joke bin, cause that's what it is. Sadly lots of people believe it as hate crimes against Jews continue even to this day. As the stars your post blaming Jews got even at ATS demonstrate.

So, you edited your post. And added that last sentence...
To discredit me and suppress the truth. Also, to scare peoples away. But you failed. Im not antisemitic and this thread has nothing to do with anti-semitism. You showed your true face and purpose why you are here. To spread disinformation, warmongering and suppress the truth. Nice job.

@ Topic

My question was of course rethorical... "Why Jews are funding nazis?" Answer is simple. Beside of fact that they (Poroshenko and his lackeys) are peoples without morality... It was literally IMPOSSIBLE to find pawns that will do ETHNIC CLEANSING of Russian minority in Ukraine. Cleansing about which Julia Tymoshenko was speaking, we know that from her leaked call Tymoshenko planning genocide She was talking about peoples that were BORN there, WORK there and LIVE there... 8 millions...
This cleansing was also trap for Putin, to provoke him enought to start war. But he was obviously smarter...

Those "Russian Terrorists" are in fact defending. Their homes and relatives, INNOCENT CIVILIANS were shelled with phosforous rounds and mercillesly killed... So they took weapons and are fighting. Of course Russians are helping them but truth is that even USA should help this peoples!
Poroshenko lost control over Ukraine. Totally. And he is begging west for help. Hes afraid.
Nazis are self sufficient right now, they are in government and they do what they want...
And sad truth is, that only those "Russian Terrorists" are able and willing to stop them.
You are hearing that Ukrainian regular army is badly trained and equipped. Thats a lie. They dont want to fight! They are just throwing their weapons away and run. Poroshenko gave order to shoot at soldiers willing to withdraw or running away! Just like HITLER did by the way...
And they are running away to Russia, actually. Civilians are running to Russia too... Can you tell me when in history of warfare attacked peoples were running TOWARDS ATTACKER? Usually they are running away. Thats why we are calling this "RUNNING AWAY" not "RUNNING TOWARDS"...
And Kolomoisky?? Hes doing his job, earning money and stealing, look at this: Ukrainian oligarch under fire after night raid on state oil firm And he was shouting that "I came to free the building from Russian saboteurs"...

Im giving you undeniable proofs. Smoking gun... Even President Obama admitted that USA "helped in transition of power"... After overthroving legal, democratic government they actually gave power to frauds, con artists and nazis. And bringed war to peaceful country. Why?
There are many threads here on ATS about media being under control. This is undeniable proof that they are under STRICT and FULL control. That true jurnalism is dead.
Its not "russian propaganda" or anything else. This is truth.
And:

“The truth is like a lion; you don’t have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself.”

― Augustine of Hippo

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Well done.

The original Nazi Empire failed, these wannabes will too.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join