It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What aggravates you?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Just wanted to know what pushes everyones buttons? I dont know if I am just irritable, but I find a lot of things that get to me,

People who dont use turn signals...
Sports talk - not just normal talking, but people who get WAY into it and start screaming
People who butt into your conversations...
Tailgaters... even when you are speeding
People who dont fix their squeaky breaks.. haha
People who do not do the speed limit - 10mph or more under

I am sure I will think of more... What gets to you?

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: SullivanBlack

Fact less debate/arguments.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Being taken advantage of at work.

I'm "the new guy", and apparently that means I have to stick around headquarters cleaning up after the crew that I work on and wash their trucks and handle their responsibilities while they are out sitting around killing time until the day is over...

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: SullivanBlack
Just wanted to know what pushes everyones buttons? I dont know if I am just irritable, but I find a lot of things that get to me,

People who dont use turn signals...
Sports talk - not just normal talking, but people who get WAY into it and start screaming
People who butt into your conversations...
Tailgaters... even when you are speeding
People who dont fix their squeaky breaks.. haha
People who do not do the speed limit - 10mph or more under

I am sure I will think of more... What gets to you?

* The constant threads on LGBT issues on ATS
* The constant threads about Christianity on ATS

Real world gripes!

* Lads wearing their trousers around their knees (if only they knew where that fashion statement started, they'd stop)
* I suffer from "Misophonia" so the sounds of people eating and drinking drive me insane to the point I have to leave the room or would be done for murder!
* Rude People

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

the concept of "settled science" and people that use that term always get me writing.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Definitely folk that don't use indicators (blinkers/turn signals). One day, i'm going to buy a rusty old nail of a car, and drive around town smashing into all of them.

It's going to be awesome.
edit on 20-3-2015 by skalla because: transatlantic clarity

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

It really gets me when rude people just leave the room while I'm eating and drinking.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

It really gets me when rude people just leave the room while I'm eating and drinking.

LOL

Well its that or Murder you lol. Most of the time its not an issue but there are some real sloppy and LOUD eaters out there. I have three dogs and have to leave when they start eating as well!

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Rants like this sort of aggravate me.

Actually, in real life a person discounts something you try to say to them based on no evidence at all. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but I think a debate is in order so you can both try to figure out reality. Most times reality is somewhere between the interpretation of the evidence and how people perceive what they are seeing or feeling. Misapplying of science is done on a regular basis, so the reliability of the evidence can be skewed. It is like calling a bad cough pneumonia without actually doing a test. Maybe the meds might help, but even though the problem is solved, the evidence derived off the results could be wrong.

I know, my posts kind of aggravate some people.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
So petty/shallow but a couple of things have been irritating me.

Cooking and fashion segments on morning shows. What the heck? What do they do with all of that food? Why do I want to see you cook dinner at 8 in the morning? And why do all of the outfits they show have so many layers? And cost so much? And the product segments just remind me how insatiable our consumption is.

I'm just sick to death of this sort of shallow American media fluff that pushes over consumption.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
time if I don't get the reference right its either moving too quick or slow which means im arriving too early or too late and I have to compensate.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
For some reason my normally sane and calm self goes ballistic when I have to grocery shop with my partner. He always wants to push the cart, and that's fine, very gentlemanly, but sometimes....sometimes! he pushes the cart too fast or too slow or doesn't go through the aisles in a mannerly order, and something inside me just ....boils and rages. I internalize these annoyances, because they're ridiculous, but it drives me so insane that instead of shopping together, I find times to surprise grocery shop so I can do it all alone.

Also, I get really annoyed when trying to listen to people discuss problems. Not always, but pretty often. As a lone wolf type of person who is also quite social, this a weird issue, as I never discuss things with people who I don't know extremely well. It drives me nuts.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

What gets to me is when really really bad guy like USA claims they are really really good guy

Like starting ISIS and then fighting ISIS

What gets to me is good ol plain EVIL

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
People that chew with their mouths open.

People that come into my office with a handful of pretzels and sit down and crunch them.... while trying to talk to me.

I suffer from misophonia.

I also hate when drivers seem to think that 40mph is a good speed to travel when merging into traffic on a highway entrance ramp when the highway traffic is traveling at 60-70 mph.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

I busted out laughing when i read this,

Also this thread took off eh, glad to know im not abnormally agitated.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I'm so glad you asked!

I reeeeeally hate it when someone yells at me from another room and expects me to come to them. I mean if they need help or something sure, but otherwise DON'T YELL and consider coming to talk to me if you need me.

And I dislike when people send a long email requesting me to do something that they could have easily done in the time it took for them to type up the email.

Lol, now I'm irritated hahahaha

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

The guy in the cube next to me eats something every morning that is overly crunchy. Not normal or cute crunchy, but "crunchiest food in the world" crunchy I have to turn my headphones up really loud so that I don't kill myself or him.

edit on 20-3-2015 by raedar because: :-p

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I hate when people pronounce Illinois with the S on the end

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The thing that drive me crazy the most is when someone have this verbal diarrhea and keep f*****g my ears with his stupid non important words. For example, today someone kept taking to me on and on about him buying a new stove. All i could think of was 'why the f*** are you telling me this??!!'

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

And Joliet is Jolly-et. (for you Illinoi-s people)

edit on 20-3-2015 by eeyipes because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join