It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ventura Watching the Hawks: Coming to RT

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Coming soon to RT: The hosts, Tyrel Ventura, Sean Stone and Tabetha Wallace along with their guests are your eyes and ears on the ground in the world of media, politics and pop culture.

Ventura Watching the Hawks: Coming to RT

Jessie Ventura's son is coming with a show to RT

Say what you will about RT, they are willing to show stuff MSM isn't. After all why didn't Jessie's son get a show on FOX or CNN

And if anyone is arguing that stuff RT shows is not important enough, I am not interested in what you got to say, sorry

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I have no problem with state run media. Corporate for-profit media is what hides evil and promotes it as "main stream"

I look forward to this. Watch it later.

Long live the CBC!!

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

And if anyone is arguing that stuff RT shows is not important enough, I am not interested in what you got to say, sorry

Pretty immature and antagonistic attitude for someone wanting to bring a subject to our attention. "Believe what I do or I'm gonna ignore you" is not going to get you very far here.
No, RT is not a dependable source and just because he's Jesse's son, doesn't make him a instant star, to be taken at his word. Let's see what he does over time and then make up our minds.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
Long live the CBC!!

Lol that's a good one

They sometimes surprise me but overall they are US NATO propaganda channel

They used to be pretty damn decent 20 years ago

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Pretty immature and antagonistic attitude for someone wanting to bring a subject to our attention. "Believe what I do or I'm gonna ignore you" is not going to get you very

What ?

Joining ATS means I have to be interested in what even shills write

Sorry

It is called having a mind of my own

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: PrettyPlease1

It is called having a mind of my own

That's good to have, but if you mention people in your post while saying you won't listen to them it's like a the giant come-hither hand waving over a delicious cartoon pie... those you're speaking about will be helpless to resist.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
I have no problem with state run media. Corporate for-profit media is what hides evil and promotes it as "main stream"

I look forward to this. Watch it later.

Long live the CBC!!

Both act in the interests of their owners, and both are therefore untrustworthy with regards to certain topics of which they may cover.

The best bet is to draw your news and information consumption from multiple sources.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

CBC used to be pretty decent 20 years ago

But then US foreign policy started involving Canada more and more. Good ol USA

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Tyrel Ventura bring so much credibility to RT! The son of an actor who....wait for it....went into acting!

en.wikipedia.org...

Given the need for RT to sell I'm sure they find an actor a good fit in the corporation.
Given my need for actual news I don't find Tyrel credible, not the station that hired him.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
It is a Kremlin run propaganda arm.

Jesse's son working for a foreign propaganda outfit, the infiltration is too easy and in the open these days.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: PrettyPlease1

ATS: Russia Today (RT.com) Is Russia's Propaganda Channel - "Truth is not the mission at RT"

Russia Today is a Putin mouthpiece, there's no other way around it. We've caught them fabricating fake stories and/or hoaxes in the past.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

I can't for the life of me understand how the cbc is still on the air and operating.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky
www.youtube.com...

She should have been thankful that she was allowed to stay on the air for the full announcement. If she was in Fox or ABC or most US stations, she would have had her mic clipped before she had a chance to go that far off script.

Thanks for showing us that RT allows their anchors to say what they want. You want to talk *snip* and quit on air, do it. Russia and RT don't care.

I still think Rosie O'donnell's rant on "The View" was way better. She was not allowed to speak her mind on network television. She was fired for this.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I remember him from the Conspiracy show. I sure hope he has had some practice he was terrible on that show. Like watching paint dry.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PrettyPlease1

Say what you will about RT, they are willing to show stuff MSM isn't. After all why didn't Jessie's son get a show on FOX or CNN

Because he's trying to cash in on his father's name. Meaning he knows his audience is going to be the conspiracy theorist crowd. It's clear that many from this demographic would rather listen to the anti-West/pro-Russia propaganda coming out of RT. Just look at ATS as an example. Must on here refer to Fox News as Faux News. Yet many of those same people are willing to buy into an RT story even though RT has been shown to be lying many times before.

So why would he pitch his show to channel that most of his desired demographic doesn't watch?

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: PrettyPlease1

Yes, whether it's actually true or something they have made up they aren't scared to post the story. And they enjoy making things up.

And why didn't he get a show on FOX or CNN is because he is irrelevant to everybody except the Alex Jones crowd, and the way RT is he fits right in to the anti US BS they spew daily.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Like watching paint dry.

Actually watching paint dry is more enjoyable.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Pfffft. RT is the Russian government propaganda outlet.
If Ventura's kid is on it, then that means he has no real quest for truth.
He's just another bought and paid for propagandist talking head.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
LOL

ad-nauseum

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join