It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turned thirty and flirty! Ran out and joined the cool crowd with a Tattoo!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Let me know how your first tattoo experience was and if you think this is something that should be repeated and if so where is the cut off point for age.

I think I may have taken a little to long to get mine...

My how I've changed over the years...

edit on 20-3-2015 by 9ArchaBallet9 because: NYQUIL

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: 9ArchaBallet9

I watched your video! Congratulations on your tattoo. I turn 30 this year, too - I feel so old! I've had the same hairstyle most of my life, except one time I dyed it black and another time I got a mohawk.
edit on 20amFri, 20 Mar 2015 01:20:36 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I got my first tattoo just after eating a certain fungi. Fell asleep about 3/4 way through. I was sitting backwards on a kitchen chair, so I was able to lay my hands and head on the back rest..

Remember coming to my senses with drool coming out of my mouth..and then realizing that I was still being tattooed!!

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   
theres a good chance you're going to get your tits slapped a fair bit in people trying to be helpful moving flys

congrats on thirty

funbox

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I got my first tattoo at 19, my second around 21. Since then I haven't wanted to spend my disposable income on one.
I don't think there is a cut off age, but there are other factors to consider in life that become more prevalent the older you get.

When my son turns 18 if he wants to get inked, I'll do it to with him. He's not yet a year now and I'm 34.

There is no age cut off, but per my personal belief, ever tat should be something that means something for you, not just a book design you like at the time.

That's my 2 cents as you asked.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I don't have any tatt's, but I did watch the video....twice.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Yea congrats I got my first tattoo at 18 I'm now 28 turning 29 I now have 6 they're addicting I have a very high pain threshold my first tattoo took 6hrs I almost fell asleep my last tattoo was 2hrs under my right arm I closed my eyes towards the ending so every one is different I stopped getting em for now so congrats I have 4 months to 29 and one year and four months till I hit the big 30!!!
edit on 20-3-2015 by ATF1886 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Grats to you!

I've gotten my first before 30 but not under 18, giving lots of time because of being picky. The first was a breeze with no pain, maybe because it was on my back and because of having experience with piercings before hand. The ink on mine that are over five years old still look fresh then again I do take good care of them(such as keeping them out of the sun). Never put lotion or other on them after getting them done, just kept the bandage on and kept the it out of water until healed as directed.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Welcome to the tattoo club!

Had mine done at 22 on the inner side of my bicep. Secretly i liked the pain

24 now and saving up for the next 1. But i thought long and hard about my tat because i don't want to regret it when i'm older. Its 4 life!!!

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Annunak1

4 life and 4 death, Annunaki! They remain on your body for your funeral!

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Nice tat, tit, tat, tit, tat goddamit !!!

Its early here and the eclipse is in full swing i cant see my keyboard properly

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   

I am thirty today!

I have two tattoos already, and will not be seeing in the next thirty years with a new one, simply because I have not drawn anything cool enough to add to my body yet! But well played for getting your fairy, and happy birthday to you! You are never too old.

ETA: do'h, its a fairy!
edit on 20-3-2015 by TrueBrit because: Its a fairy

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

maybe you could get a dragonfly saddled up to a fairy
, a birthday tattoo twining .

I see the colour of the dress debate coming on them all over again

is it a fairy ?is it a dragonfly ?, does it depend on the light and curvature at time ?

this could get viral

funbox

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   
i was 30 this year also...

i got my first tattoo around 18\19 i didnt enjoy it,

i now have 8, i will probably get more, due to work i need to be strategic about where i get them, not that the work has any issues, but there sadly is still a generation of senior staff above me who dont view tattoos in the same light.

i am fortunate enough to run with tattoo artists, it gives me a lot of control but also a lot of cheap tattoos

have fun!! tattoos are great... as it turns out, being thirty isnt too bad either

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Fun tattoo experience.
Seems they are like potato chips - you can't stop at just one.

My daughter (age 18) just got her second.
It's a purple ribbon.
Purple for Sjogrens, which I have.
Purple for Epilepsy, which her H.S. friend had and died from.

Her first one is a JR Tolkien one on the back of the neck.
Some folks have elvish around it. Hers doesn't.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Happy Birthday! What a pretty young lady! Love your accent!

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: funbox

Or a weasel riding a woodpecker!

Oh the fun one could have!

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

hear here !

op do you have a saddle handy ?

o and where's the chronology of your other body parts , although the hair one was good , I want see how your butt and legs got on through the ages

It might also be good to see how the tattoo ages over the next 30 years,... in another 60 years maybe your fairy may have doubled in size

funbox

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Didn't you intend to post this on FaceBook?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join