It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World No Longer Bound to Defend Israel Internationally

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpenMindedRealist

Guess that means you guys don't have to follow up your anti-semitism

Anti-semitism? I didn't see anyone hating on the Palestinians. Well except for israel, which is mostly jewish, mass murdering the native Semites.

In that case, that's exactly what most people are following up on, the anti-semitism that israeli jews are guilty of.

edit on 19-3-2015 by Rhiannon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpenMindedRealist
Not sure why Obama is so upset about this election. It has given Israel-haters an excuse to condemn the Israeli people along with Netanyahu.

Guess that means you guys don't have to follow up your anti-semitism with the 'I don't hate all Jews, just the Zionists' disclaimer. Because the only good Jew is the one who votes to give up his land, am I wrong?

The problem is that Netanyahu broke agreements Israel had with the US about the creation of a Palestinian state. This agreement has long been supported by both the DNC and GOP in the US as a sign Israel is looking for a peaceful solution thus worthy of US protection in the UN. Unless he blows off what he said in his campaign then the entire basis for why the US defies the wold to defend Israel is dead. That puts the US in a very bad position.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
It's always the same old crap.

Palestine won't "recognize" a Jewish State.

Why is that?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

What about AFTER they get shelled with the shinny new artillery we just sent to the lebanese government?
Would they be bad guys then?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Why would Palestine or any other sensible group of people agree with an apartheid state ?
Do you prefer South-Africa back when Mandela was still in jail or the US before Rosa Parks lost her temper in the bus ?

And if you don't consider yet this would mean apartheid, look seriously at the proposal in itself.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: buster2010

And the biggest one is the United States of America, and I don't see people here demonizing the ordinary American, just their governments.

In my honest opinion, the hate against Jews is stronger now, than it has been during nazi times. People just mask it with saying they actually hate Zionists.

People don't hate other people who practice a different religion. You want to worship whatever no big deal. What most humans hate is these people that call themselves 'jews' is their apparent inability to assimilate into whichever country they live in, and see themselves as somehow 'special' lol

What most humans hate are these self-proclaimed 'jews' that you can see on youtube SPITTING on children, Military men in full gear tear-gassing innocent CHILDREN, trying to go to school, yanking 5 year olds out of their home at gunpoint by these cowards you call your military, to be interrogated and thrown into a cage. It's disgusting, and that's not even talking about the out right 'state-sanctioned, seal-of-approval, slaughter of Palestinians, or heck, even a Christian teenager if they dare to stand up the oppressed Palestinians.

Would you like to talk about Berlin in the Weimar Republic, before WW2 and what 'the jews' were doing there?

So quit the poor-me, crap, I swear I think the 'jews' are the only group that has made it through history proud of playing the victim. No, no most people critical of jews, do not hate a person for going to a synagoge lol

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Good. I hope America and the other countries propping this terrorist state up finally leave it to its own devices. Make it obey international nuclear laws and declare its nuclear arsenal. I'm tired of the world looking the other direction on all of Isreal's international crimes. I especially hate how they constantly bellyache about Iran getting nuclear weapons, but refuse to obey the international nuclear treaties for their own bombs.

And just to add, I'm tired of being taxed, my children, grandchildren, great grandchildren and great great great great granchildren being indentured servants to the jewish state. NO MORE American citizen's money being stolen to support the most racist, anti-semitic 'state' of israel anymore.

We have children starving here, we have adults that have no where to live.... meanwhile back in israel, people are living high on the hog off of our blood, sweat and tears.... :' (

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Annunak1

And we forget that what started it all was Hammas bombing of Israel from civilian locations( hiding themselves in hospitals etc ) and therefore provoking their reaction, almost like anticipating it.

No one forgets that because it didn't happen like that to be forgotten...

What people forget is 3 Jewish teens went missing and Israel started to arrest hundreds of people, destroying homes and killing a few others in the process of collective punishment... Outside their borders...

Which Hamas reacted to with rockets across the border...

Israel responded with Airstrikes and infanticide...

That... Is what happened...

& the timeline is easily verifiable for anyone who has 5 minutes and Google search!!!

Israel started the war...

All they had to do was wait for Hamas to execute the people who killed the 3 Jewish teens...

But then Hamas would look good from the outside...

& the Terror State can't afford that.

That'd lose them $3billion per year.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

The Palestinians should have taken the Egyptian land offer last year.

I agree with what you say here, but personally i've been in that situation here you say "yes" to something when you need support badly even though the actual terms won't really work so great... and eeeeeeh it happens.

The 2 state solution stinks because it rely's on this Berlin Wall like situation where neighborhoods are split.

As I see it, the Palestinians should be relocated and given a homeland, the Egyptian plan was viable, hell at that point you can even hit Israel with a sanction of sorts to pay for it, I have one reason and one reason only to say it's the Palestinians that need to be relocated not the Israelis... Infrastructure. Israel has an important economic position in the world and an even larger place in science, we can't just screw the planet over by dismantling the infra structure that is dropping the Cancer Vaccine, the ability to regrow cartilage and create water from air among other industries... people way removed from this moronic altercation will suffer and die needlessly...

But it still has to stop... and there is nothing left of Gaza, the pride maybe, but while on religion it's one of the 7 deadly sins after all...

Enough with the side taking, "irreconcilable differences" the damage is done, know when a war is over, make Israel pay for it and move on before worse happens, and have mercy on the Palestinians... but know the cause of a homeland is fruitless, you couldn't build anything from the rubble as is, it's a lost cause the only answer to would be revenge and that will kill a lot more people...

I don't say this as any declaration of right or wrong.... publicly admonish Israel, make them spend the money to fix it... but stop the Palestinians from finishing themselves off, the kids don't deserve to suffer because their parents are holding on to an obviously failing cause, Israel isn't "going anywhere" the cost to make that happen would be the death of Millions, maybe Billions, we have to call a spade a spade here, Israel is a technological super power, no one can just "remove it"

Every nation, every people has been in this sort of situation, we have all warred, we have all hated, we have all been there.

What is different today, is the capacity to "save" the looser's of these conflicts... even from themselves.

Get them out of there, they lost 50 years ago... save the kids like you did for the Jews after WW2... Just do a better job this time so no new conflicts arise.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: criticalhit

The Egyptian land I've told you in about 4 seperate threads that was never on offer from the Egyptian government?

Not only is that grasping at straws, it's basically admitting defeat against an oppressor...

Which tells me that when people use that faux argument, they do not fully comprehend Palestine, Palestinians, or the fortitude of either!!!

Edit: Never happened!!!

www.jpost.com...
edit on 19-3-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Why should the Palestinians be relocated. Their land has been stolen from them.

Better soloution IMHO is the US or UN should give Israel land in the states or some other land mass and relocate the Israelis to a new homeland.

2.5% of Palestine land belonged to Jews in 1917 and they were given Arab land by the Brits that was not the Brits to give.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Why is that?

They recognize Israel as a state, just not as a Jewish state since you know, not everybody is Jewish. In fact nobody, the US included, recognizes Israel as a Jewish state. It is just a stipulation used on the Palestinians to annoy them. Nobody recognizes states by religion.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

The Egyptian land I've told you in about 4 seperate threads that was never on offer from the Egyptian government?

Not only is that grasping at straws, it's basically admitting defeat against an oppressor...

Which tells me that when people use that faux argument, they do not fully comprehend Palestine, Palestinians, or the fortitude of either!!!

Edit: Never happened!!!

www.jpost.com...

You know Charlie... I like you.

But that's a lot of tough talk filled with bad reasoning. The same sort of bad reasoning that got a lot of Jews to return there in the first place.

It's no good, I am from America I wouldn't remain and spend my life in Detroit "on principle" because I was born there, it's my life I'm not wasting it on failure... that just might be my "take" because i'm from a country with a history of immigration and relocation is what you do to afford a better house... but it works... and Israel is never going to be on my "go" list to "up my game" lol any more than Palestine would be if I was Palestinian.

One life to live, wasting it on bs border disputes is foolish imho

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco

Why should the Palestinians be relocated. Their land has been stolen from them.

Better soloution IMHO is the US or UN should give Israel land in the states or some other land mass and relocate the Israelis to a new homeland.

2.5% of Palestine land belonged to Jews in 1917 and they were given Arab land by the Brits that was not the Brits to give.

Jews would be smart to relocate to the USA, the whole thing with the need for a State is a bit much imho... frankly even IF you believe that your "bloodline" matters in a biblical prophecy when you do NOT convert for that reason putting so many eggs in one basket just seems silly to me... like leaving the basket in the middle of the highway given the location...

I don't know what anyone chooses to believe, but I for one believe full on that the first Cro Mag crossing out of Africa put an axe in the head of a Neanderthal right there and this has been going on for at least 10's of Thousands of years in that location. I for one wouldn't make the "cross roads" of the world my home for all the tea in China, it's always bloody there and the players change but not what goes on there...

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I'll just say the failure of this generation could mean the success of the next...

& that on principle alone, I'd die trying...

You're one of my favourite members CH...

Always elegant and respectful no matter the topic...

I've just grown tiresome of telling an abundance of members that Egypt denied offering land to the Palestinians...

Sorry if I seemed abrupt or rude in my earlier response!

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
And it looks like Netanyahu has already caved to internation pressure and back tracked on the very promise that got the hardliners to go out and vote for him. Back tracking on two state solution Now the question is, will that be enough to ease the global backlash and will the US see that as enough? Also this is going wreck his support among his hard line base. The US should use this as an opportunity to get some real promises out of Israel in return for keeping US protection.
edit on 19-3-2015 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

You know...

The craziest part of the whole thing here.

I'm pretty sure Israel wasn't the intended Holy Land via Moses anyway. Just taking the story from a POV of History, the statements and claims made, the persona of who Moses was and where he supposedly came from... My Guess is that he never intended to stop at what we call modern day Israel.

Moses was the adopted son of Pharaoh, so he had access to Egyptian maps, there are many things that lead me to believe that the Egyptians of the time had made the cross over to the New World, many things including substances found that could only have come from over seas... It's known that only the elite of the Egyptians would have had writing, ergo Moses would have known about any "other lands" they had "discovered"

So he leads the slaves from Egypt... to a "Land of Milk and Honey" certainly knowledge of "The new world" would fit that description "a land prepared in the wilderness" makes sense... does this fit Israel? Hell no, not even remotely...

The only thing I could see Israel as is a place with enough trees to build boats to go further...

And Moses died, he died and assumptions were made...

My theory at least

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum
Israel will not launch any military action against them unless they are provoked. And if it does turn out that way the only reason it would strain ties between the US and Israel is due to the type of person we have in charge.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Always a 2nd opinion.

Media distorts Bibi’s statements, then claims he’s walking them back

The distortion of Benjamin Netanyahu’s pre-election statements on a two-state solution and Arab voting was a classic Obama and media distortion.

If you take the actual text of Netanyahu said, he never ruled out a two-state solution and never discouraged Arab voting. But those were the headlines and the foaming-at-the mouth hyperbole, fomented by the Obama administration in numerous anonymous statements to the media.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

originally posted by: xuenchen

Why is that?

They recognize Israel as a state, just not as a Jewish state since you know, not everybody is Jewish. In fact nobody, the US included, recognizes Israel as a Jewish state. It is just a stipulation used on the Palestinians to annoy them. Nobody recognizes states by religion.

I think the official recognized name if Iran includes "Islamic".

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join