It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My New Profile Pic

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Hello to all friends of ATS,

Of those who know me here, know that I've been going though the toughest time of my life, still, barring my childhood, (see my "My Life in 3 Boxes thread) which I’ll update my status there but will input why I changed my picture on this thread. (Yes, I’m in my right mind so don’t freak out …I’m ok.  )

Back a couple of years ago, I had put up a picture of the portion of the Internet map which I think confirmed what I felt was happening on ATS and within ATS.. yes...when I say ‘felt’ it’s exactly what I experienced in my spirit. I felt a disturbance. (It’s the best description of what I felt) but, the picture did its job and now I’ll do mine.

To those that say ‘pffff~!’ to the all talk in Star Wars about ‘The force’ and call it rubbish, I say to you… walk in this man’s shoes over the last 18 months and I’ll guarantee you’d change that tune in a blink of an eye!

All the foundations of my entire life, except for two, my spiritual walk and my car, were ripped away from me; marriage, friends, job/income, home and health, and as of this very minute.. I’m yet, sheltered under a roof that is not my own but, quite literally, and of all places…a sanctuary, by the ocean. (My personal Dagobah if you will, hidden from stress and time of reflection and re-training of sorts, to seek peace and pursue it )

How I got here is quite the journey up to now to which all I can say at this point is nothing less an that of Abraham being pointed in a direction without any knowledge where he was suppose to go, but just went, as he was sent. For me, I packed my car and headed south toward the warmer climate, but the Creator/the Force had other plans for me that would bring me right into all that I was in anguish over for the last 20 years of my life. Thoroughly disgusted at the church(s) and nearly infuriated at them using the board room approach than the Emergency Room approach, I gave up on trying to change them but, never could let go of my Creator from all the blessings I’ve received through the 35 years; needless to say, we had many talks as I was headed south in my car, some at the top of my lungs and many tears. Deep anguish would be the proper word here.

Having been put on this journey, I realized within the last week or so, it was in the Creator’s plan all along to lead me here, even though I thought it was me to decide to just pack up and go; looking at the circumstances, being used by the force (no, I’m not moving heavy objects with my mind, yet..
) in such a way that even surprises even me, the things I’ve been told/ experienced and the dreams I’ve had living here in the sanctuary, are nothing less than jaw dropping…for me anyways.

In the weeks to come, I feel I’ll be deeply embedded with even more spiritual work than I ever have before in my 35 years of my calling...be very careful what you ask/pray for, for the answer comes in many packages. 

Currently, I’m writing and heading up a program within this sanctuary to get people back on their feet spiritually, financially and hopefully, having a home they come home to.. all within a depressed economy, affordable housing stretched to the max; it totally looks impossible, but, even Peter walked on water when he thought it was impossible as well. Think about that for a minute or two and put yourself in his shoes and the thoughts he must have had to even START to get out of the boat~! And that is just the tip of the iceberg of what I face NOT including my living situation and my ongoing health issues, but, perhaps soon, they too will stabilize in divine time. All in all I do welcome the challenges to give hope to those that might perhaps face hardships in their lives, and can look at my life and say.."wow, if he can make it .. I definitely can!" He holds me up by his right hand.

So, I say, this is me, the emergence of complete obscurity for a time, to one of outright coming to grips of my destiny and persona…yes, I took the test from Zimbio and Obi-Wan is what came up~!
So there ! LOL … But I AM taking this stance quite seriously, looking back on all the goings on and the people Ive met. Yes, I still using the Laptop that was given to me before my long journey started back in April of last year, interesting how things ‘fall in your lap’ when you choose to decide to follow your destiny, forgive, Trust in the Creator that called you and help those who are truly helpless along the way.

In all sincerity and deep brotherly Love, May the Force be with you, Always.

~Komodo, interesting and wonderful this journey is...
Matthew 10:41: “He who receives a prophet in [the] name of a prophet shall receive a prophet’s reward; and he who receives a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man’s reward

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Thank you Good sir for the early morning encouragement!!! Just what I needed!!
edit on 19-3-2015 by ATF1886 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Komodo

I dont know about prophets , but i do know about ancestry . I have been considering getting a profile pic but had no idea what to get . THe answer is sitting behind me . A painting by my grandmother of a lion and lioness that must be getting close to 100 years old . LOL at my cousins that went for the money items after granny died .

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATF1886
Thank you Good sir for the early morning encouragement!!! Just what I needed!!

you are most welcome..

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

I dont know about prophets , but i do know about ancestry . I have been considering getting a profile pic but had no idea what to get . THe answer is sitting behind me . A painting by my grandmother of a lion and lioness that must be getting close to 100 years old . LOL at my cousins that went for the money items after granny died .

indeed~!

put it up, go with your instincts and even then .. she would be so proud to have you show it off ..wouldn't she?
money is fleeting, mementos and memories never will, in a time to come, or has been, they will look on the painting and bite their lip missing the thing that would remind them the most of their grandma...

always the hardest lesions to learn, choosing money over things that money could never buy. "for what shall a person profit from gaining the whole world and yet lose his own soul?"

ETA: if it came down to you and me, if I was your blood brother, and we both had to choose btwn who would get the picture and who would get the $$$...I'd let you have the pic and I'd refuse the money or take the money and give it away because the memories would be enough already.
edit on 19-3-2015 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   
That's harsh Obi, I lost everything I care about the past year too. Good to hear you've regained your footing. Luck to you in your pursuit, although im sure you dont believe in luck!

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
That's harsh Obi, I lost everything I care about the past year too. Good to hear you've regained your footing. Luck to you in your pursuit, although im sure you dont believe in luck!

I have as well, I lost the most important thing if all though.....hope.

I have none.

I have never been charged or convicted of any crime.

Yet my family treats me like a paria, they act as though I am unworthy of them.

I needed and asked for help....I got crickets in return.

I have many times helped them, and never even once got it in return when asked.

Just like the world, my family has and continues to treat me as a resource to be used.

I honestly have nothing left at this point but ATS.

I am about to move 1,000 miles away, with little funds, where I do have friends I haven't seen in years, and the same family that won't help me.

All I asked for was to sleep on the couch for a week or 2 to establish myself.

Instead I will be sleeping in my truck obviously.

This world is crap, the sooner it is done with me the better.

I am all but used up.

It can't take much more from me.

I have no pride left, I have no money, I have no property but a pos truck, I don't even have any hope left.

I just pray the end comes quick and clean.

I can't wait for it, I am so very tired of losing at every single thing I ever do.
edit on 19-3-2015 by johnwick because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: johnwick
I hear you brother. I really believed humanity could be saved before. Sometimes you can do everything perfectly and still get f#ed.

I was working on a comic before everything collapsed. In it I said, "the difference between a hero and a villain isn't that one suffers more. It's what they do with that suffering." Never forget that.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Last four years of my life have been the worst. Wasn't until late last summer I've started rebuilding myself, letting go of the past, and moving forward in a positive manner. It was hard to let go of all the pain and hate, but feel so much better now.
Leaving the city and moving to a small mountain town in B.C was the finial step and I'm so happy I did. Reconnecting with nature has been a huge help with my battle of depression.
When you think positively, positive things come your way.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Sorry to hear that ! But, I found resilience amongst my friends here on ATS, that looked into my 'soul' sorta speak and were fearless to tell me that I was...

and I will pass it on to you as well, you DO have the right stuff, you can make it like I am because you have the strength of a 1000 ox's within to you lift your chin even as I did and face another day~! and should you find your strength, look to the heaves and request the strength, mercy and Grace to continue ...as the song says .."you gotta look upon me Jesus, you gotta help me make a stand.."I leave you with this .. refer to it often though it would break you ...do and listen .. there is no try.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

I have as well, I lost the most important thing if all though.....hope.

I have none.

I have never been charged or convicted of any crime.

Yet my family treats me like a paria, they act as though I am unworthy of them.

I needed and asked for help....I got crickets in return.

I have many times helped them, and never even once got it in return when asked.

Just like the world, my family has and continues to treat me as a resource to be used.

I honestly have nothing left at this point but ATS.

I am about to move 1,000 miles away, with little funds, where I do have friends I haven't seen in years, and the same family that won't help me.

All I asked for was to sleep on the couch for a week or 2 to establish myself.

Instead I will be sleeping in my truck obviously.

This world is crap, the sooner it is done with me the better.

I am all but used up.

It can't take much more from me.

I have no pride left, I have no money, I have no property but a pos truck, I don't even have any hope left.

I just pray the end comes quick and clean.

I can't wait for it, I am so very tired of losing at every single thing I ever do.

you can and you must do this .. I had to and put some legs to my prayers and oddly enough, I found my destiny !!!

and so can you my friend~!

If you should NEVER ring the bell .. YOU can change the world !!!!

top topics

join