It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How hard do you think it is to sneak into Bohemian Grove while it's closed?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Do you think it'd be hard to sneak into the campground now or any other time not while it's being occupied?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: buddhism

If you do a high altitude drop from a non threatening flight path....you should be able to parachute in if you are good at parachuting....but why go to a social camp site where nothing important happens?

Why not try to sneak into a real meeting place where actual social planning is going on?

EDIT TO ADD:
You do realize that you could be killed for this...these are not people to play around with or entertain curiosities with.

You would be better off just improving yourself instead of worrying about the evils of this world that you dont control.

edit on 3 19 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   

There is only one reason to place ones foot in a rat run, and that is to ruin it, crush whatever plague lugging vermin are within it, and...introduce its structure to the concept of entropy, in an uncompromising fashion.

In short, unless you are packing for armoured, robotic bear, don't bother.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Seems rather difficult. As you may know Alex Jones suck in pretending to be an invited guest. If not away of Brad Meltzer's show "Decoded":

Be weary of the river as a way to sneak in. The Decoded show try it as it's a public river but found making their way onto the property's shore was a challenge.

Am guessing the property overall is lined with sensors and cameras.

Here's their account, it's also on video.

Buddy devises a plan to infiltrate the Grove via the Russian River, which runs through part of the property. Scott, being the lawyer of the team. advises them that so long as they stay on the river, they are safe.

cont...

The team uses two-person kayaks for their adventure. Scott keeps a sharp eye out looking for any trespassing signs. Legally, the waterway is public and free to use. However, once on shore, private property begins at what is considered to be the “normal high-water mark”. The big question is, where does that start? They go ashore along a small sandy beach. The only sign around deals with a warning that there is no lifeguard.

As they venture deeper into the interior, the Decoded team gets spotted by the Grove’s many, many electronic sensors. Buddy and Mac are apprehended by police. Scott and Jones escape back to the river, worried about the fate of their companions. Nine hours later, Scott bails Buddy and Mac out of the Sonoma County Jail. Both were processed, with mug shots and fingerprints, and were charged with trespassing.

Source

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I think Bohemian Grove is occupied year round by security. That's the impression I got from the Brad Meltzer's show "Decoded" as mentioned by dreamingawake.

So, why not just use a couple of drones and explore from the air?

dex

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Where are all the patriotic ex-military veterans with infiltration experience when you need them?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

You would be better off just improving yourself instead of worrying about the evils of this world that you dont control.

I too struggle with these type of questions all the time. On the one hand, I'd be curious to see some things first hand but then I ask "why"? What is the objective of sneaking into the grove when it is unoccupied? What would I hope to see or accomplish? If it is not in use, then there is probably next to nothing to see. You can't prove anything happens there just seeing an empty campground. Going there seems only a means to satisfy one's curiosity. It's as if maybe we don't really know if it's real and by at least seeing the large stone owl as depicted in Jone's documentary we can say, "Wow, that really IS happening". But in the end you'll still be left in doubts about what happens when it IS occupied and if they REALLY perform rituals before the owl,etc.. At times I feel like the poster above who suggests "just improve yourself instead of worrying about the evils of this world". After all, nothing you see or do there is going to change people's minds for the most part. And yet, like many of us, we just want to know and see for ourselves. It is one thing to hear rumors of ancient pagan rituals performed by our world leaders and quite another to have PROOF of it. But again, going in when it's unoccupied isn't going to give you that proof.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
K
Not with all the road, trail, riverfront and walkways covered with year around security, cameras, motion and heat sensors....and the local police responding when site-security calls.

They'll know you're coming because all local people miles around work the event as hosts, cooks, busboys, housekeepers, desk clerks, servers....local most. That's $$$$ to them, and sworn to confidentiality....they'll be calling on you when you're 20 miles out getting gas....

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
The crew from Brad Meltzer's show tried and were detained for trespassing. They weren't killed.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I worked at the Bohemian grove for like 4 years. There aren't any cameras on the trails, nor heat detection, that is complete bs. You will get caught for being there because there is staff all year round. If you are that curious about the place you could move to Monte Rio, Ca for the summer and get a job there, they will hire just about anyone without a criminal record. You have to be male to work anywhere but the kitchen area(that's the only place girls are allowed). I did trail raking and firewood delivery before encampment and baggage and valet parking during summer encampment and spring jinx for all 4 years and got to see literally everything there, even the owl ceremony numerous times. If you have any questions about the inner workings of the place just ask me.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Right here. But what is the mission? Go in and torch the place?

They would just rebuild.

a reply to: IvanAstikov

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Can someone please describe to me what Bohemian Grove is?

I just educated myself. A secret men's club for the 1% elite. I wouldn't mind seeing a forest fire run rampant through the area. I mean, they're apparently logging the area anyway...
edit on 3/19/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The only way I know how to help is Spiritually through prayer. So that is what I do.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I was just curious to see what people would say, because I successfully snuck in a few nights ago.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: bananashooter
I worked at the Bohemian grove for like 4 years. There aren't any cameras on the trails, nor heat detection, that is complete bs. You will get caught for being there because there is staff all year round. If you are that curious about the place you could move to Monte Rio, Ca for the summer and get a job there, they will hire just about anyone without a criminal record. You have to be male to work anywhere but the kitchen area(that's the only place girls are allowed). I did trail raking and firewood delivery before encampment and baggage and valet parking during summer encampment and spring jinx for all 4 years and got to see literally everything there, even the owl ceremony numerous times. If you have any questions about the inner workings of the place just ask me.

I found nothing to suggest there were any sensors or cameras on the trails or road. I did however see a camera and sensor towards the middle of the camp on a garage like thing.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddhism

I was just curious to see what people would say, because I successfully snuck in a few nights ago.

We saw you.

You were carrying an Instamatic and some Hot Pockets. When we turned on the searchlights you dropped the camera and ran so we figured the secrets are all safe.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: bananashooter

Did you have to sign and non-disclosure agreements as part of your employment there? How's the food?

Does the staff live on site, or are they permitted to return home each evening?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

There was nobody living there, for sure. It was all cleaned, organized and locked up for the most part.

There was, however, people living across the water. I'm not sure if it's a part of the grove or not.
edit on 19-3-2015 by buddhism because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddhism
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I saw George Bush through a crack in the blinds of a window in the HillBilly camp pouring the scorching mozzarella and tomato sauce upon the back of a small screeching boy.

That is not even a little funny.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join