It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School brainwashing kids into Islam with vocabulary exercises

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

This happen before in Florida, blame it to the new found Council on Islamic Education, they pushed a book in Islamic studies in Brevard county Florida that calls Mohamed akin to God and like Jesus, the book was so controversial that the issue end up in court.

Now this council is pushing their agenda in other public schools?, and people are so darn obtuse that they think is all good, no is not, Why in hell we have a council of Islamic education in American public schools and who in the hell appointed them.

How about telling children to think of the ancient middle east during the very well known fantastic stories of Aladdin.

Why a religious figure that is only idolized in the middle east

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
So the school have confirmed that the children will be learning about all different types of religion not just Islam.
This is a complete non issue.
Children should learn about religious beliefes in school, it's part of being able to understand the world around them.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I really don't understand this. Is it just the teacher that is taking it upon themselves to do this or is it the school board? And if it is the school board wouldn't the teacher see something is up?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: WilsonWilson

I learned about religions in school, 40 years ago and "Mohammed" was never call akin to god or jesus and we didn't have an Islamic council of Islam education.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Shepard64

Is money been funneled for education, read into the American Muslim Council and you will see how much influence this people have in Americas educational system because of money, interestingly one of their member Abdul Rahman Al-Amoudi is serving time in prison for having links to al-Qaida in the U.S, but because money buy the whores we call politicians this days in the US, they get to do whatever they want and Islam will be part of the US curriculum very soon.

Still hiding behind the teaching of all religions in school is just the door to what they want to do in public schools.

As usual Americans doesn't get it until their children starts to bend down to their knees for afternoon prayers.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

Since when is public schools the stepping stone to teaching such BS?

Reading, writing, math and science.

Not, transgender studies and the war heroes of....or Al Gore's BS Man Made Global Warming where the center of the earth is how hot again?

Religion has no place in public schools.

The crap you push for is moronic....all on the basis of a group of union backed teachers that can't even teach the basics to kids, let alone social issues that are for parents to teach.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: macman

Bravo !!!!!!! macman, well say and very eloquently, if we allow this crap to keep eroding Americas educational children we will lose everything that our constitution protect us from.

but people still doesn't get it, is an agenda, and agenda and don't let the so call "all religions apply" obfuscate the real agenda behind it.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
I'm not sure what you mean i would say Mohammed is akin to Jesus , they hole fairly similar roles as the primary prophets for their groups.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: macman

Social issues are not for parents to teach! thats how you end up with bigoted ignorant kids parroting their parents beliefs, rather than have a facility for independant thought.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
...uh, oh, this could seriously cut into the kids' 'Global Warming' and 'Trans-gender Awareness' class time.

You are right. There are way too many agendas going on in this World and everyone MUST obey and abide by these people who are pushing them onto all.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I don't subscribe to any religion as I see religion as a waste of mind and enlightenment, Mohamed was a man and so was Jesus and that is the end of it for me.

Teaching religion in public schools has no meaning at all but for the ones that are pushing religious agendas and that is what is happening in the US, beside that historically, Christianity has always been part of the nations roots we like it or not, not Islam or any other religion that came after.

Plain and simple.

Is an agenda behind the Muslim council of Islamic education that happen to be appointed themselves to the task without any permission from the voters and tax payers, this people influences comes from big oil money from the middle east.

Follow the money trail and you will see how the agenda is to transform America to a nation under allah.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: macman

Since when is public schools the stepping stone to teaching such BS?

Reading, writing, math and science.

Not, transgender studies and the war heroes of....or Al Gore's BS Man Made Global Warming where the center of the earth is how hot again?

Religion has no place in public schools.

The crap you push for is moronic....all on the basis of a group of union backed teachers that can't even teach the basics to kids, let alone social issues that are for parents to teach.

I actually agree that religion of any sort should be left out of school (unless it's a course specific to it). I was responding to a particular post. Both of those other things you mention fall under basic science and biology.

You are against the idea of teaching scientific basics such as environmental ecology because of your personal politics. Are you saying it doesn't fall under the umbrella of science? Or that gender neuroscience doesn't fall under biology?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Oh goodie, a Progressive who thinks that parents should be the spear head of teaching THEIR own kids.

Please show me where, within the US laws, bigotry is outlawed in a persons mind.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

When a political agenda comes into the play, it doesn't belong in the school, unless it is for a course regarding such things.

Transgender is not science. It is a person that makes a decision to change their sex. That belongs in a psychology course. The brain activities of such a person is neuroscience.

Neither are offered within elementary schools.

And "Climate Change", which has been re-branded from "man made global warming" is about as much BS political ideology as it can get.

Remove the whole theory, and it is just a theory that really isn't challenged by those that champion it, that the climate changes due to man, and move forward with just the facts and you actually have science. Oh, and within science, the person with the theory in all times in the past, works to prove their theory wrong. Instead of manipulating numbers and results from samples.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

When a political agenda comes into the play, it doesn't belong in the school, unless it is for a course regarding such things.

Transgender is not science. It is a person that makes a decision to change their sex. That belongs in a psychology course. The brain activities of such a person is neuroscience.

Neither are offered within elementary schools.

And "Climate Change", which has been re-branded from "man made global warming" is about as much BS political ideology as it can get.

Remove the whole theory, and it is just a theory that really isn't challenged by those that champion it, that the climate changes due to man, and move forward with just the facts and you actually have science. Oh, and within science, the person with the theory in all times in the past, works to prove their theory wrong. Instead of manipulating numbers and results from samples.

Dysphoria is physiological, not psychological. It has been proven through several studies on the corpus callosum region of the brain and the hypothalamus. It falls under neuroscience, no psychology. If a biology class learns about the brain, it would comfortably fit within that class.

As far as ecological studies, it sounds like you just don't like the politics of it. Neither do I. That's not a good reason to avoid it as a science because, political or not, it is worthy of study. I haven't listened in on a class discussing it (I'm assuming you haven't either) so I can't say if they are making a political statement or not when teaching about climate change. If so, I might agree with you but it's not something I've heard a lot about.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

It has been proven?? Interesting. I would love to see that "proof" that is absolute.

As for professors making politics of science??? You haven't been to a college campus of of late.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

It has been proven?? Interesting. I would love to see that "proof" that is absolute.

Here's a Stanford lecture covering one study proving it. There are more but this particular doctor is fun to watch for the beard factor alone:

As for professors making politics of science??? You haven't been to a college campus of of late.

Well college is where I'd expect that and I'm totally cool with that. I was thinking of elementary and high school.
edit on 19-3-2015 by Cuervo because: oops, Youtube...

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

A lecture, on one study doesn't prove anything. Although his beard is epic.

One just needs to search on the interweb, instances in HS where teachers are making it political. And showing Al Gore's hit piece as well.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Who was the woman in that video ? There is something VERY wrong about 'her' ! Although the quality is not that great the framerate from her body movements suggests that it should be sufficient to look 'normal' for want of a better word. 'Her' face is just not right, the anomalies seen should not be present. Freeze framing constantly shows it better.
Anyone who knows what i'm getting at here can message me.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

A lecture, on one study doesn't prove anything. Although his beard is epic.

One just needs to search on the interweb, instances in HS where teachers are making it political. And showing Al Gore's hit piece as well.

That's why I said there are several studies but I was just showing you that one because that study did prove something important. And, yes, that beard would have made Pharaoh tremble with fear.

It sounds like we both agree that political bias and religion should not mix with compulsory education. We just don't agree (or, in both our cases, are convinced) of what is and is not "political" vs "fact". But that's what learning's all about in the first place, I guess.
edit on 19-3-2015 by Cuervo because: i need spellinz education

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join