It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did Putin go missing for over 10 days???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001
No nuclear bombs were dropped? So I'm sure he didn't have to make any decisions.

When I leave work the next guy in charge takes my place, I don't have to ask him, I don't have to even tell him what to do.

That's efficient business, working together as a leadership team. If Putin can go away for 10 days and his country doesn't implode I say he's a pretty damn good leader with a good internal structure below him.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Ain't he entitled to a holiday then?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

The only time in the past when Putin has disappeared, was during the Kursk submarine tragedy, and the Moscow theatre hostage situation. So we can imply their has been some sort of incident that we are not privy to.

Its a wonder that we haven't got any real leaks as to what this huge announcement is going to be. Google and Twitter are getting shafted in Russia.So they might be raising the hammer and sickle over the Kremlin again, it seems to be heading down that path.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
He was invited to meet the aliens on Ceres. Dawn entered orbit there the same day he disappeared.\

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Hijinx

The problem is Russia has a strictly top-down management structure. No policy can be decided without Putin's personal authorization. In fact, some actions in what we would consider the private sector require Putin's personal authorization, particularly mergers and acquisitions. At no point did Medvedev step forward to say: "If you need a large hard currency transaction authorized, the Boss is having me handle those till he gets back...."

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
Its a wonder that we haven't got any real leaks as to what this huge announcement is going to be.

What "huge announcement"?

What source said there was going to be a "huge announcement?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I think he layed low to play cards and drink Vodka.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: anonentity
Its a wonder that we haven't got any real leaks as to what this huge announcement is going to be.

What "huge announcement"?

What source said there was going to be a "huge announcement?

The Kremlins press secretary Minchin or a name similar, they are putting a lot of stuff up in Red square. as we speak.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join