It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did Putin go missing for over 10 days???

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I think he is a hardcore fan of Ed Dames and this last run of Solar Flares scared Vladmir into his Doomsday Bunker. But seriously if he could take a week and half off out of the public spotlight it could be he gathered all of Russia's Military planners to a "Think Tank" about how they are going to retaliate against Kiev/NATO/US for meddling with its affairs.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
Ah, Business Insider, that bastion of terrible biased reporting.

A truly liberal site that's basically a rolling advert for Apple.

And it's STILL better than Huffington Post, and I'm basically a Liberal. Huffington Post has turned into a rolling ad for gay issues and Apple.

Agreed, the rats of Russia story is just as applicable to the BI website. Amazingly, they also get dogdy gongs and whistles at times as well..talk about the kettle calling the pot black.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Liposuction? Tummy tuck? Boob job?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

He had a sex change.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky
a reply to: Iwinder

A surgery is possible. The only thing I heard about it was an Austrian doctor apparently visiting Putin for his back. No reports of a hernia. I'll keep my eyes open for something thou!

I suspect Botox and injections of bull hormones. Seriously. His entire value to the State is his youth and virility, the opposite of the geritocracy that ruled the Soviet Union. It is extremely possible that he secretly checked into a private clinic in Switzerland for some quack "youth and virility treatments."

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

A surgery is possible. The only thing I heard about it was an Austrian doctor apparently visiting Putin for his back. No reports of a hernia. I'll keep my eyes open for something thou!

I suspect Botox and injections of bull hormones. Seriously. His entire value to the State is his youth and virility, the opposite of the geritocracy that ruled the Soviet Union. It is extremely possible that he secretly checked into a private clinic in Switzerland for some quack "youth and virility treatments."

Find out if there is an Austrian doctor if he was mentioned by name. What is his speciality. Shouldn't be hard to do. Then you would have an indication of the medical problem.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4
whatever it was, it was extremely serious. world leaders simply do not vanish for such a period of time.

Agreed something which will be written into the history books is brewing . If Putin had to see off Zolotov , and then disappeared for a while, waiting for the dust to settle, considering he and Zolotov were the best of buddies for a while. Its starting to look like it was either him or Zolotov? Zolotov had to die because he knew to much . Kadyrov, must be Putins new hit man, and did the dirty work, with a small trusted S.W.A.T team. For Putin their is no turning back, "back"being the operative word because he will have to watch who he turns it on now. Personally, I think if he isn't already dead, he soon will be. Because he couldn't be to sure that a good faction would still back Zolotov , and probably still does, a lot of Russians wouldn't like the road they are being led down. and it might now turn out that he is now in the gun sights.

Putin will now have to have purges to get rid of the bad Western influences that have been shafting Russia . So that's why we are seeing a few journalists departing fast. I wonder if Mednenev , will seek asylum in the west?

Oh yes! Viktor thinks he well in, as he's going to be made head of security, and hasn't a worry in the world. Putin disappears then Viktors world ends. What a way to bring a guy down!. They must of had proof that he'd been a naughty boy.
edit on 18-3-2015 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: autopat51

He didn't have the flu - he was with the GRU.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I'm going with Botox, maybe some lipo to go with it. I hear lipo can be a few days painful recovery. As vain as Putin is, I imagine he had some swelling from the Botox, and didn't want to be seen in public. He also would be loath to admit any cosmetic work, so that's why nothing was said or explained.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
Agreed something which will be written into the history books is brewing . If Putin had to see off Zolotov , and then disappeared for a while, waiting for the dust to settle, considering he and Zolotov were the best of buddies for a while. Its starting to look like it was either him or Zolotov? Zolotov had to die because he knew to much . Kadyrov, must be Putins new hit man, and did the dirty work, with a small trusted S.W.A.T team. For Putin their is no turning back, "back"being the operative word because he will have to watch who he turns it on now. Personally, I think if he isn't already dead, he soon will be. Because he couldn't be to sure that a good faction would still back Zolotov , and probably still does, a lot of Russians wouldn't like the road they are being led down. and it might now turn out that he is now in the gun sights.

Putin will now have to have purges to get rid of the bad Western influences that have been shafting Russia . So that's why we are seeing a few journalists departing fast. I wonder if Mednenev , will seek asylum in the west?

This is an excellent point, first mentioned in another thread but worthy of more discussion. Zolotov was rumored to become FSB chief at the security meeting that Putin skipped. The meeting he has never missed before. This happened just prior to Putin going off grid so to speak and Zolotov didn't get the job, instead getting a rumor of being dead.

Considering the long and nasty relationship between Kadyrov and the FSB, mentioned in the link in the OP, Putin was balancing both power structures. Now it seems Kadyrov is ahead because he was called to remove Nemtsov and not the FSB. Considering Putin's history in the FSB this is a bit surprising.

I suspect the FSB leaks info too much for Putin to use it against the big power brokers in Russia. They would have sources inside the FSB and hear if anything was planned against them. Much like Litvinenko warned Berezovsky instead of following orders and killing him. Thus Kadyrov is Putin's enforcer against the big power Oligarchs. As such he has unlimited protection.

I have no idea if the FSB likes this arrangement. I doubt the oligarchs like it at all.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Yes and Putin would know that having to get rid of Zolotov, might be risky, and he would have to be fooled into a sense of false security . Kadyrov gets all the medals and the accolades for finding out about the plot to get rid of Putin, and does the job on Zolotov. Knowing that the plotters will come out of the woodwork if they think Putin is dead. One of them puts a message on his facebook page saying that Putin is dead. How would he know that, if he wasn't involved in the something? .I think Dimitry had better watch out as well.
edit on 18-3-2015 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

I agree. However I like the OP's post too. And the aliens meme, it gets my winning vote so far

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I think this is most likely. My stepmom (now an American citizen) is from Russia and my dad has spent years over there. Putin is known to have had back trouble for quite a while, but can't show any weakness. Heck, Russians DEMAND that their leader by mythic in stature!
Our conspiracy toss-about settled on back surgery.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Ten days, damn those vacations just are never long enough.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
After 33 posts no one has posted the real reason?

Putin's girl friend... I guess their definition of praying is slightly different than ours...

And a very talented athlete to say the least.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Regardless of whether you shovel # for a living, or run a nuclear armed society a certain level of privacy is expected. You know what the man is up to, because he effing lets you know. If he decides to hang out at home for a week and beat off that's between him and the kleenex, and it's none of your #ing business. The question is not, where was he for 10 days, but rather what the # does it matter to you? He allows the press to tell you when it's something of your concern. Perhaps he was spoon feeding his sick horse, or wiping his ass with silk. This greed, this entitlement is a disease, he is just as entitled to privacy as you are. If you wish for your every damn move to be the entire worlds business so be it. If you would like 10 days off the public stage, should it be your will why should it matter.

This statement goes for anyone. Royal family, american president, korean dictator.

Get over yourselves people. There was a time a castle wall was a castle wall and if you were on the other side, hide your wife, your food and your money because the #er on the other side can take it just to spite you.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I might go missing for 10 days at a time too with that kicking about

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Hijinx

In the real world, if you want a vacation, you get someone to cover for you at work. Vladimir apparently didn't do that, hence the confusion.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I personally believe they were testing how "leak proof" their security apparatus is.
Can we move the president without anyone knowing? Can we keep his location secret without it being leaked
to the internet, even as a rumor? Can we keep the world completely in the dark and spread our own rumors?
Are our continuity plans in case of nuclear war effective? Can the federation defend itself cut off from leadership?
I think they were checking for any possible cracks or moles in the inner circle and how good their command and control procedures are right now. Now they know.

The Russian government just had a war game at the highest levels. IMHO.

Or the man was just sick. *shrugs*
edit on 3192015 by Dembow because: The voices....they told me to....

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Putin was probably cementing agreements with allies. That means bad things are gonna happen soon.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join