It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tall Grey Photographed Standing In The Middle Of The Street

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

originally posted by: funbox
a reply to: Blue Shift

but in all seriousness the big giveaway is lack of reflection on the bonnet , even things in the background, that are past the figure are being reflected in it, even the distant light , the roadside trash etc

ive put that bonnet through some serious ramping .. nothing

funbox

Could it perhaps be done by photographing through the window with a doll lighted inside the car reflecting on the window? Very ghost like.
If the car has headlights not lined up as some are off, could you maybe get a reflection only on the one side.

yep it can be done that way although you would probably get more distortion on the windscreen reflection than we are seeing here

anything that's illuminated has a chance to be a cast member on the cars bonnet , aliens, trash cans , incoming comets etc , theres nothing there though so Ide say it was a poorly done shop ,

funbox

a reply to: AboveBoard

that's not shopping, that's the second photo she just sent me *chimney delivery
her storey's changed a bit though , really she had a flat tyre and the aliens came to fix, the half an alien was caught in the act of dematerialisation at point of click, who apparently forgot the wrench

funbox

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Where did these images come from? There's no links associated with the NUFORC case.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
Where did these images come from? There's no links associated with the NUFORC case.

The NUFORC is not a case. It stands for National UFO Reporting Center. Links are in the OP.
Scroll down to the Feb.3rd sighting to find the photos.
edit on CDTWed, 18 Mar 2015 18:13:44 -0500000000America/ChicagoMarAmerica/Chicago444413pm by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: dazbog

yeah but I want to question one of them. And before you say he would not speak english.....lets just see about that after I cut off a few digits and stick a needle in one of those black eyes. if these SOBs think they can abduct people for experiments and walk around freely at night garbage picking then its time we take the kid gloves off. they are nothing more than interstellar terrorists to me and I will have no problems going Jack Bauer on them.

they are not our friends. Its time we realize that and act accordingly.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
To the right of it's left leg we would see a shadow from the left headlight, no?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah

The NUFORC is not a case. It stands for National UFO Reporting Center. Links are in the OP.

Maybe it's semantics, but couldn't a sighting event catalogued by NUFROC be considered a NUFROC case?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

originally posted by: TrueMessiah

Maybe it's semantics, but couldn't a sighting event catalogued by NUFROC be considered a NUFROC case?

I suppose so. It can be considered a NUFROC case but I wouldn't consider it the NUFROC case because they have hundreds of reports that come in.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

My "smart" phone is stupid.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Just chiming in: the photo looks real enough. Those dang things can come in all sorts of shapes and sizes and colorations, too!

I sensed that the appendages seemed too long and that the stature too skinny. I'm just used to witnessing, err, reading online about the shorter ones of grayish or brownish.

Of course, it would have been better to have at least two or more eyewitness at that time the photo was taken.

Overall, it's a wonderful world. Fascinating times!
edit on 2015-3-18 by pikypiky because: typo, spelling, grammar errors whatever

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Really?

Talk about lack of effort.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

That looks like the same alien I use sometimes as a logo. These are for sale on the internet from $300-$1,000+ and range from 4 to 7 feet tall.

edit on 18-3-2015 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: QueenofWeird

Arms are way too long

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LA1IMPALA

Arms are way too long

Maybe they evolved that way because their shelves are all very high on their world.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

bollocks,,
. I heard it was cause the hoax bin was so deep ...

funbox

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People ROFL

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
#ing hate people who make HOAX #.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

The first place I saw them was here www.abovetopsecret.com...

ETA: Elevenaugust was all over it, and quickly
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2-7-2015 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: LA1IMPALA

Arms are way too long

"long armaphobic" posts like yours should get deleted.

I'm offended!

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

no harms done, and certainly nothing that a circular saw wouldnt sort out in a jiffy

do you have a good supply of tourniquet's ?

funbox

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join