It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Russia Employers are preparing for nuclear war

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Keeping their populace fearful, while making out everybody in the west hates them all, is how they function best.
edit on 18-3-2015 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

according to the OP, this is for a potential problem from a nuclear power plant near st. petersburg

may be subjected to radioactive contamination in the event of an accident at Leningrad NPP.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: megabogie

according to the OP, this is for a potential problem from a nuclear power plant near st. petersburg

may be subjected to radioactive contamination in the event of an accident at Leningrad NPP.

Well that would be a shame.....St. Petersburg is nice and would hate it to be another Chernobyl.....

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
some ones making a LOT of money selling gas masks!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IvanAstikov

off-topic, got carried away

edit on 18-3-2015 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

LOL. Gas masks and plastic suits will buy you a few hours to get away from Moscow.
Won't do a damn thing for anarchy and contamination of the food and water.

This can only be a PR thrust for domestic purposes.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014
So, what are you saying? That the Russian populace isn't being fed propagandistic "the west wants to destroy us" rhetoric?

Do you think I have any beef with the typical Russian on the streets of Moscow?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Nothing says FEAR AMERICA quite like a Gas Mask.

Putin is so old school Soviet it's funny. Somebody tell him hiding under desks at school doesn't help in a nuclear attack, cause that's the next drill he'll have people doing.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

I want my government to do that too.

W are just useless expendable peasants to our western governments

They will see as die from the fallout why they sit sipping campaign in there bunkers

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Preparing for Nuclear War you say?

Best of luck with the gas mask saving your butt.

If there is a Nuclear War, I am glad I live in a city, which undoubtedly has a missile with its name on it. I wanna be right under that bad boy when it goes off because being vapourised is a blast, literally.

Edit- The bad Russkies are definitely more prepared for Nuclear annihilation, plenty of bunkers for large amounts of their population. In the West, it seems that only the chosen few will have access to bunkers.
edit on 18/3/15 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Anyone interested about what goes really on and why this is happening should read this...

Washington’s War on Russia

The United States does not want a war with Russia, it simply feels that it has no choice. If the State Department hadn’t initiated a coup in Ukraine to topple the elected president, Viktor Yanukovych, then the US could not have inserted itself between Russia and the EU, thus, disrupting vital trade routes which were strengthening nations on both continents. The economic integration of Asia and Europe–including plans for high-speed rail from China (“The New Silk Road”) to the EU–poses a clear and present danger for the US whose share of global GDP continues to shrink and whose significance in the world economy continues to decline. For the United States to ignore this new rival (EU-Russia) would be the equivalent of throwing in the towel and accepting a future in which the US would face a gradual but persistent erosion of its power and influence in world affairs. No one in Washington is prepared to let that happen, which is why the US launched its proxy-war in Ukraine.

Full Story

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

The Russian authorities accept they are going to need slave labour to rebuild in the less contaminated areas. The UK doesn't have the land to afford that luxury.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

So it begs the question of how close Russia is to descending to full-blown North Korea.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Russians were more prepared during the early cold war days, too. While American civil defense 'shelters' were existing basements in cities marked with little yellow rad signs (death traps),

major cities in theSoviet Union had underground subways with rails that led straight out of the city for mass evacuation.

You can crawl in a hole or you can GTFO.

Google Moscow Underground

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

The idea that Ukraine needed US encouragement to get pissed off with the way it was being treated by its bully boy neighbour, is laughable.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

I'm in bad shape. I work far enough out from a city center that I might just survive any initial blast. It seems there is a nuke with the city my husband works in a takes my son to daycare in though. I think they'll get off nice and toasty. I might have to suffer.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

They'll be eating each other within a fortnight. Enjoy that survival, suckers.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: megabogie

Yet the Russian link has a title "Employers are preparing for nuclear war ".

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Well, withe the other article on Russia that was lined to Finland, I am kind of doubting that the Finnish companies will be getting this mandate.

Source

Was there any link to an email or the actual report that I missed on this being an order in Russia?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Russians were more prepared during the early cold war days, too. While American civil defense 'shelters' were existing basements in cities marked with little yellow rad signs (death traps),

major cities in theSoviet Union had underground subways with rails that led straight out of the city for mass evacuation.

You can crawl in a hole or you can GTFO.

Google Moscow Underground

No doubt their communist culture and government made it much easier to have 5-year preparedness plans. That is one weakness here ... the local government can only be persuaded that they ought to prepare for a disaster when it is actually on their doorstep.

Any serious prep work here will be done at the level of the individual and in individual groups like neighborhood and faith organizations. Those don't tend to have the wherewithal to build giant underground evac systems.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join