It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History May Seem Random But Its Not, I found The Fixed Point.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Philomath7
The world may be preordained but then again it may not be. If who I am is preordained by what most people call God, then I will still LIVE; to learn and to grow! I still have a sense of me, and others. That we are all alive in this very moment together. All of us are breathing the same air (though sometimes I think certain people are not...). Yes, everything could be preordained but then again it may not be as well. Honestly, what does it matter? Why do we worry about such things? Maybe, because the majority of people on this Earth want to have, want to know that they have the control over themselves (and others). Well, to be honest in my personal view... most of you don't. I have spent a decade gaining control of my thoughts, actions, and emotions and I'm not even to full control... yet, though I get closer with every breath I take. This is what people should be worrying about. Not about trying to do this for others, in any way, shape, or form. Even now, if you don't want to believe in what I have to say, then that is perfectly 100% fine. I have no control over you, nor would I want it if the opportunity arose. All of this is mere speculation anyway, but what we do know is that right now, the only thing we have control over is our mind (thoughts, actions, emotions). Sure, the physical world makes it very hard to have control over yourself but if you believe in yourself then you have all the power you need to fight. Unfortunately, that is one of two choices... fight or be subservient. I control my mind, I control my thoughts. If everything I have ever done is preordained then I accept that possibility and all that is me is a lie because I was created and could be considered a carbon based "robot", but if it isn't... if it isn't... then everything you have ever done, everything you currently are doing, and everything you will ever do.. every person you have thanked or hurt... every person you have helped or hindered, every person you have made cry or laugh... EVERYTHING (thoughts, emotions, actions) has been done BY YOU!!! I would rather take the safe bet and work on controlling myself in the here and now then just chalk it up to what most people would call God as having preordained my actions, thoughts, and emotions. I would rather live and believe I am not a carbon "robot", but believe that I am an unique individual who's actions (thoughts, emotions, and physical actions) can change the world (even on the smallest scale). For example, I will give money to homeless people on the street. I only do this so they have the opportunity to buy food or clothes... If they use it for anything else, that is their choice and I have no control over them, nor would I want it. I believe everyone has this power I mentioned, if you are willing to search for it. Which way will you go? Will you help people? Will you hurt people? Will you think about sex with another, even though in the physical world you have a significant other? Will you continue to be addicted to certain things, or will you have the guts to say enough is enough? So, therefore I do not know if everything I do is preordained but I would like to think I am more than some carbon "robot", I am a sentient being with needs and wants, and I am growing, and living trying to control what I think is personally bad and enhance those that I think are personally good.

Also, off topic here but to something that was mentioned in this thread. Why do people keep thinking Jesus will return? Jesus is dead and belongs to what we call the "past" if he even existed as we know him. The man that was born and given the name Jesus was his Earthly name when he arrived here on Earth. I have a very high doubt that this is his soul name... or what some people would call his "true" name. You may argue that it says "You will name him Jesus" in the bible. Well, so what of it? This does not mean that he wasn't born again into this world just like everyone of you and given a different name, like he was before. Sure the possibility exists that I am wrong, but then again... the possibility exists that I am right. Food for thought!

Peace to you my brothers and sisters, may you find what is hidden in plain sight.

No, I don't think so. If everything is preordained, then you can only operate by your "script." You can't do anything outside of that which you are preordained to do along with everybody else in the virtual reality. Personally, I think we are all in "hell." A prison of sorts and the "elite" in this virtual reality are the "wardens" that get to torture us.

We obviously don't understand the tethering technology (soul/mind to brain/meat puppet), if this is a material virtual reality that is a construct based on the interference pattern of Bosons. Or this may be an electronically induced hallucination produced by some form of coupling to our actual minds someplace else (if a location can even be presumed). You have to remember that the entire universe has a sum zero energy content, meaning that it is much less real, than it is real. Actually in probabilistic terms, the universe has a non-zero probability of being real (an infinitely small chance of being real).

In any event, how can you chose to do anything if the past, present and future are all preordained? If you can't chose, that is because you have to follow the script, the Creators script, therefore there is no free will. Now, since you have to follow that script, if you kill someone, it was in the Creators script, his/her fault not yours, so there can be no sin.

Personally, I believe this is a kind of hell, a material prison for trapped immortal minds. It may be a physical virtual reality, in which case your brain is not your mind, it is simply a very complex data acquisition and control system that allows you, the rider, to experience hell, one life at a time. Weighed down by gravity and the experience of time dragging you down until the ride is over, only to get onto another. At least until this universe expires, proton decay I think is 10e37 seconds, which would be trillions of years. Maybe by doing our time and observing and feeling every possibly feeling, we can mature enough to be released from this prison?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
No, I don't think so. If everything is preordained, then you can only operate by your "script." You can't do anything outside of that which you are preordained to do along with everybody else in the virtual reality. Personally, I think we are all in "hell." A prison of sorts and the "elite" in this virtual reality are the "wardens" that get to torture us.

We obviously don't understand the tethering technology (soul/mind to brain/meat puppet), if this is a material virtual reality that is a construct based on the interference pattern of Bosons. Or this may be an electronically induced hallucination produced by some form of coupling to our actual minds someplace else (if a location can even be presumed). You have to remember that the entire universe has a sum zero energy content, meaning that it is much less real, than it is real. Actually in probabilistic terms, the universe has a non-zero probability of being real (an infinitely small chance of being real).

In any event, how can you chose to do anything if the past, present and future are all preordained? If you can't chose, that is because you have to follow the script, the Creators script, therefore there is no free will. Now, since you have to follow that script, if you kill someone, it was in the Creators script, his/her fault not yours, so there can be no sin.

Personally, I believe this is a kind of hell, a material prison for trapped immortal minds. It may be a physical virtual reality, in which case your brain is not your mind, it is simply a very complex data acquisition and control system that allows you, the rider, to experience hell, one life at a time. Weighed down by gravity and the experience of time dragging you down until the ride is over, only to get onto another. At least until this universe expires, proton decay I think is 10e37 seconds, which would be trillions of years. Maybe by doing our time and observing and feeling every possibly feeling, we can mature enough to be released from this prison?

Cheers - Dave

Well, from my original post you could probably determine that I would not agree with you. This is absolutely the case. Yes, hellish things happen to people all the time. But I will not be controlled by it, and I will not fear it. So what if this is hell. You and everyone (including me) in the entire world has the option to move away from the people that have control over us and go live in the wilderness. To which, I have honestly contemplated myself from time to time. The only person you would need to rely on is yourself, and if you go deep enough, no one would ever find you. In that instance, how would this be hell? The wild of the Earth is a most beautiful sight in my opinion. These places still do exist in the world as they are finding people in the rainforest from time to time who have never met anyone outside of their community.

All I am merely saying is that if my choices and actions are preordained then I will try to go against those and do my own path, determined by me. Undeterred by what anyone has to say with science or religion. Because both of those are of the physical world. My actions therefore from the moment I originally thought of this are of my own free will. I am just merely a spiritual man looking for my place in this existence. If you want to see this place as hell, then you go ahead but leave me out of it. I personally am going to look at this world as a place that has the potential to become a paradise.

Hope for the best, and expect the worst.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Cheers - Dave

Well, from my original post you could probably determine that I would not agree with you. This is absolutely the case. Yes, hellish things happen to people all the time. But I will not be controlled by it, and I will not fear it. So what if this is hell. You and everyone (including me) in the entire world has the option to move away from the people that have control over us and go live in the wilderness. To which, I have honestly contemplated myself from time to time. The only person you would need to rely on is yourself, and if you go deep enough, no one would ever find you. In that instance, how would this be hell? The wild of the Earth is a most beautiful sight in my opinion. These places still do exist in the world as they are finding people in the rainforest from time to time who have never met anyone outside of their community.

All I am merely saying is that if my choices and actions are preordained then I will try to go against those and do my own path, determined by me. Undeterred by what anyone has to say with science or religion. Because both of those are of the physical world. My actions therefore from the moment I originally thought of this are of my own free will. I am just merely a spiritual man looking for my place in this existence. If you want to see this place as hell, then you go ahead but leave me out of it. I personally am going to look at this world as a place that has the potential to become a paradise.

Hope for the best, and expect the worst.

No you can't "move away" from people because you have no choices, you're simply riding within an actor like the rest of us, probably more like tethered via a technology we don't understand. You cannot go against the program. The only way you'll "move away" is if it was in your script and that was part of the plan. Your "actor" (meat-puppet/avatar/whatever) will do a series of "things" throughout it's operation or "life" and you have absolutely no control over the outcomes, they are preordained. The system is fixed like a movie on a VCR tape, you can erase it or you can play it, you can't change little bits here and there. You have no free will, it's an illusion. In this ordered universe cum virtual reality there is no free will, in order to have free will it would have to be a random universe. We exist/operate within a closed structure/system, therefore using a computer outside of our "system" of sufficient size, sensory abilities and power, all interactions at a subatomic level can be predicted until the end of time. Any closed system that is predictable can cannot have any element free will.

When you can control every aspect of your being, rebuild your body, re-cap your chromosomes and replace your telomerase, ignore particle interactions at a molecular level, convert energy to usable consumable energy without food or air, etc., all through the power of your mind, let me know. When you can do that, you have free will. Because when you think you're hungry, that might just be a gamma ray interacting with a neuron or synapse at a sub-atomic level releasing chemicals that you have no control over, and that applies to almost everything.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
So free-will exists AFTER God made people born in places against him or AFTER forcing them into life experiences that turns them against him?

Doesn't sound like the "not willing that any should perish" God to me (2 Peter 3:9).

God's will is always done, right? Since God is the strongest? He wills none to perish it says in 2 Peter 3:9.

And yes we do have free-will since we are made in the image and likeness of God. Being made in God's image and likeness allows for free-will and God's Will to be done at the same time.

Telling people they have no free-will not made in the LIKENESS of God is a deception to keep people in darkness. The Light shines and darkness does not overcome it. People are remembering the teaching that "Ye are Gods" (John 10:34).

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

No you can't "move away" from people because you have no choices, you're simply riding within an actor like the rest of us, probably more like tethered via a technology we don't understand. You cannot go against the program. The only way you'll "move away" is if it was in your script and that was part of the plan. Your "actor" (meat-puppet/avatar/whatever) will do a series of "things" throughout it's operation or "life" and you have absolutely no control over the outcomes, they are preordained. The system is fixed like a movie on a VCR tape, you can erase it or you can play it, you can't change little bits here and there. You have no free will, it's an illusion. In this ordered universe cum virtual reality there is no free will, in order to have free will it would have to be a random universe. We exist/operate within a closed structure/system, therefore using a computer outside of our "system" of sufficient size, sensory abilities and power, all interactions at a subatomic level can be predicted until the end of time. Any closed system that is predictable can cannot have any element free will.

When you can control every aspect of your being, rebuild your body, re-cap your chromosomes and replace your telomerase, ignore particle interactions at a molecular level, convert energy to usable consumable energy without food or air, etc., all through the power of your mind, let me know. When you can do that, you have free will. Because when you think you're hungry, that might just be a gamma ray interacting with a neuron or synapse at a sub-atomic level releasing chemicals that you have no control over, and that applies to almost everything.

Cheers - Dave

You think you know me, and this is far from the truth my friend. I have had experience with going against what can only be described as a predetermined future. I have personally changed an outcome that I knew in advance just to see what would happen as I was given a vision of the outcome before the action happened. How can things be run with no choices as you say, if one could glimpse a second to three seconds in the future? You could argue, that it was predetermined that this would happen, but why would that be? I do not see any reason why any being would do that. Though, a possibility does exist I am sure... Though as you sit here today and as we all sit here today, there is more going on than what can be counted with science, belief, religion, and our naked eye. Something much deeper than what we spit out as the physical and define with the scientific, and cover up with the religious.

Everything you say is trying to control this physical (3D existence) with your controlling chromosomes and what not... I am personally trying to transgress this physical unto something much higher, and in my truth... something greater and far better. What I WILL gain is control over my THOUGHTS, and ACTIONS. Which may lead me to controlling what you said or it may not. When I get to this point, sometime in my existence (whenever that is) I will let you know.

Good day.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Cheers - Dave

You think you know me, and this is far from the truth my friend. I have had experience with going against what can only be described as a predetermined future. I have personally changed an outcome that I knew in advance just to see what would happen as I was given a vision of the outcome before the action happened. How can things be run with no choices as you say, if one could glimpse a second to three seconds in the future? You could argue, that it was predetermined that this would happen, but why would that be? I do not see any reason why any being would do that. Though, a possibility does exist I am sure... Though as you sit here today and as we all sit here today, there is more going on than what can be counted with science, belief, religion, and our naked eye. Something much deeper than what we spit out as the physical and define with the scientific, and cover up with the religious.

Everything you say is trying to control this physical (3D existence) with your controlling chromosomes and what not... I am personally trying to transgress this physical unto something much higher, and in my truth... something greater and far better. What I WILL gain is control over my THOUGHTS, and ACTIONS. Which may lead me to controlling what you said or it may not. When I get to this point, sometime in my existence (whenever that is) I will let you know.

Good day.

I don't think I know you, I would never presume that much, lol. However, you do realize that the vision you had of what would happen was predetermined and the change you think you made and even thinking you made the change was predetermined, right? It's all part of your programming, subroutines nested within subroutines, we're all the same. I can't change what I finally write here either, it is what it is and will be what it will be, like everyone, I can't deviate from my individual script. It's all cool though and yes, let me know how it all works out, I'd really be interested in being proven wrong ;-)

ETA: Let me rephrase... Is it possible that the vision you had of what would happen was predetermined and the change you think you made and even thinking you made the change was predetermined? If you feel it wasn't predetermined, how do you know, what is your evidence?

Cheers - Dave
edit on 3/22.2015 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

God makes a man in His science lab in the sky

contaminate themselves with sin.

So your "astronaut scientist god" makes man in a lab...and then sin enters the picture. What scientist would think of a concept such as sin. Sounds like a philosopher not a scientist.

Your whole thread sounds like christianity 101 for 5 year olds, with a laboratory and perhaps a lab coat chucked in to lend credibility to a stupid thread.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

The people who are called christians by God will be saved.

Oh so god was a failure creating the old testament Hebrews. Not a perfect god in my eyes.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

i like how you tried to be original in the beginning, then went "ah screw it" and jumped straight into proselytizing.

yeah pure gold!

from HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

*borigionie

Who is this ignorant op...what the heck is *borigionie? Whats hard about taking 5 minutes out from his bible soaking brainwashing to look up how to spell Aborigine? What a boring juvenile thread. A new low for a christian.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I'm a chosen one. I love Jesus and behave like Christ

Ok chosen one, care to tell us of the last miracle you performed...or how about a picture of any stigmata on your wrists. You words are becoming boring.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I always love a chance to throw in some Carlin. (Language warning) Looking at it objectively...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join