It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History May Seem Random But Its Not, I found The Fixed Point.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
So basically, and keeping in mind that definitions of terms used are relative but likely equatable, we're NPC's in God's ultra high tech video game starring Jesus?

I'll accept that as one possibility... maybe even a plausible one.

Another is that we are God who splintered and is looking from the inside out (and visa versa) as eternity can leave one lonely with some time to kill...

Anyway, there are some guys who think God's just a wonky programmer.

The ones who think this are called 'religious' people... when certain terms are defined, anyway.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

but history was written by God for Jesus. God looked at Jesus and wrote history from beginning to end with Jesus in mind like a father would do something perfect for His firstborn son. Something special just for Him.

Awww. How sweet! Are you a Christian Children's Book writer?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Proselytize much?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

originally posted by: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND
a reply to: Abednego

No denomination will be saved. The people who are called christians by God will be saved.

But I thought the Jews were God's chosen people?

Now you're saying it's Christians. Yet Muslims believe it's them.

Religion eh? The root of confusion.

Maybe it is everyone, and just as the towers of Babylon fell so did religion. Different languages from different parts of the Middle East and Africa then used what language they had to piece together what "their memory" told them was truth. And as centuries pass on they reformat these books to follow their culture and so on and so forth. This would be God's plan to test Man in a way of seeing past "which religion is right" in order to do what is right within the heart.

You do not have to believe any type of "bible" is truth at all, but believing that there is judgement after your physical death, and a power higher than you, and this power loves you, and to love is better to hate, so might as well love the higher power back. He doesn't care if you go to a certain church or pray to him, he cares that everyone knows their is a power beyond our simple little soul.

I don't follow any certain religion at all, but I find pieces and quotes from many that seem to ring true to me, and many by meaning are in most religions texts. I don't see why the one true God of everything would want mankind to believe in only one text as truth of all Holy and decent. Especially when there are obvious similarities throughout all major religions, so by picking just one to worship as the truth, is no different that believing in a false idol. Because once you shut out everything that is different from what your chosen bible tells you as false or agianst God, then you have been brainwashed to not have an open mind, and you start to seperate yourself from people who believe in different ways, would fight against them to prove whose Bible is more right, solely because it is different but not wrong.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

So God sits down and begins to plan a story and so God plans history in its entirety and sets it into motion.

God puts another man and woman on earth who eventually chose to snub Him and so God loses His creatures who have decided to contaminate themselves with sin.

One more thing: Free will is an illusion right now (a time is coming when the chosen will be given true free will) but for now everything is pre-written.

Does anyone else see what I see here? I won't give it away but it makes no logical sense whatsoever. The bolded parts may give it away.

edit on 3/18/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It reminds me of something Crowley said which he in turn "borrowed" from Nietsche. Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

Sounds remarkably like "Do as thy will shall be the whole of the law". Don't know if i agree all the same considering it's a very self serving concept and absolute power corrupts absolutely. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yes I do, but I'm not seeing the connection there. I think of Game of Thrones as a more realistic fantasy series than most. Instead of a fantasy series that presents clear sides, good vs. evil. It presents many sides where everyone has an agenda and most of them aren't altruistic. The guy with the best intentions usually doesn't win.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I just ran across this article:

Priests brawl with bladed weapons as argument heats over controversial road
Which can be read at:

www.egyptindependent.com...

I can't help but wonder if these are some of the "christians" who will be allowed in or is heavan to be open only to the "White Anglo-Saxon Prodestain" christains?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Imagine receiving the whole of history as a gift?

So is this history of yours something I can smell feel or touch? Sorry but I cant get much out of your op.

Free will is an illusion right now (a time is coming when the chosen will be given true free will) but for now everything is pre-written.

So no free will? Sounds about right...man was set up.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ISeekTruth101

Religion is not confusing, confused people just don't want to understand religion.

Spirituality is not confusing, religion and religious people are

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

There is an entire blog written about it. Most of the main characters are one or the other of Norse figures supposedly and if the bloggers theory is correct it should be fairly predictable what will happen in the rest of the series. The coincidentals are fairly spot on so far.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Well maybe it is. Wouldn't be the first time that ancient mythology is used to tell a modern story. After all, the Matrix trilogy is just a retelling of the Jesus account.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND
a reply to: Brotherman

God set history into motion holding Jesus back for the appointed time. Jesus was arround from the very beginning of time and before.
He only made an appearance during the time of the Romans. He lived His “worldly” life and disapeared.
This time was God's special first man ever created time to appear in history. He did His work and left history to continue. He is still around and waiting for the story to conclude so He can receive all that is His.

God created everything for Jesus, even you and me.

I have a different take on "the Word" which became the flesh of Jesus...
who was not in living form at the beginning but was only written into the script, afterward... see the Nephelim and the Flood put a wrinkle into Gods' timeline/playbook/script....

Jesus was literally the firstborn 'son-of-man' because Jesus was a testtube pregnancy & birth, his father was indeed King David who lived ~1000 years before the Jesus 'Immaculate Conception'... [why David?...because he built the First Temple, just as Jesus equated himself with the Temple, the metaphor was very layered just like Kabbalah esorteric-mysticism is]
so Jesus was not the pre-Adam first man who lived eternally in a protected place in the sky until his stage entrance was called for in the ever modified script of the Story-of-Mankind' authored by God (or the Mother Goddess, creator-nurturer, I favor)

the creation myth is more like a spiritual and eccleastical terra-forming of planet Earth by the God team of scientists on a long inhabited planet Earth... God in Genesis is cutting out a space for his experiment to take root in the realm of Lucifer who is the ruler of this planet by decree of the Godhead long before Adam-Eve-Eden-Caine/Able (or Abel to the mesmerized)

I do like your giving air to this seldom seen side of the predominant religion
edit on th31142677927319342015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
This is just one realm, or one, out of many and infinite small focus points, to zero in on, which include infinite timelines and spaces, some peopled and some able to be occupied with changes here, all probabilities, not all peopled.

Have had dreams lately, though not entirely sure where I was, for the full extent of the dream seemed blocked, or a cover story put over the fuller version to mask something wasn't allowed to know, but what I remembered was being somewhere far better than here. Being lucid and aware just prior to waking up, and re-entering this plane or reality.

It was like refocusing on a small task or project, almost like a board game, and entering back in, and just as I'm waking up, the thought, "Oh great here again" not being able to stand this limited abusive reality, where you can't even begin to lift off creative projects, and only those without morals are able to excell in most businesses as it is, for its an illegal pyramid scarsity system, and extortion for the most part. Just a useless hijacked realm. Sorry but that how I feel about it, like my friend and I discussing, signing up for this, and being absolutely limited without enough funds to adequately pay the bills and feed the family, let alone lift a single dream or project off the ground, and doing yet one more sink of dishes, as if you were born and went through all of this to learn the fine arts of doing dishes!

Its a pathetic planet that treats the vast majority of people and their dreams as fodder. And the few who can get ahead are evil.

So, Oh great, here again.

The only thing here to do is communicate with family and try to boost them ahead into the system.

But the idea of a fixed point in history is irrelevant, for in infinity how would one be able to differentiate where you were? If you were to time travel, how do you know if you're here or in an alternative version?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The world may be preordained but then again it may not be. If who I am is preordained by what most people call God, then I will still LIVE; to learn and to grow! I still have a sense of me, and others. That we are all alive in this very moment together. All of us are breathing the same air (though sometimes I think certain people are not...). Yes, everything could be preordained but then again it may not be as well. Honestly, what does it matter? Why do we worry about such things? Maybe, because the majority of people on this Earth want to have, want to know that they have the control over themselves (and others). Well, to be honest in my personal view... most of you don't. I have spent a decade gaining control of my thoughts, actions, and emotions and I'm not even to full control... yet, though I get closer with every breath I take. This is what people should be worrying about. Not about trying to do this for others, in any way, shape, or form. Even now, if you don't want to believe in what I have to say, then that is perfectly 100% fine. I have no control over you, nor would I want it if the opportunity arose. All of this is mere speculation anyway, but what we do know is that right now, the only thing we have control over is our mind (thoughts, actions, emotions). Sure, the physical world makes it very hard to have control over yourself but if you believe in yourself then you have all the power you need to fight. Unfortunately, that is one of two choices... fight or be subservient. I control my mind, I control my thoughts. If everything I have ever done is preordained then I accept that possibility and all that is me is a lie because I was created and could be considered a carbon based "robot", but if it isn't... if it isn't... then everything you have ever done, everything you currently are doing, and everything you will ever do.. every person you have thanked or hurt... every person you have helped or hindered, every person you have made cry or laugh... EVERYTHING (thoughts, emotions, actions) has been done BY YOU!!! I would rather take the safe bet and work on controlling myself in the here and now then just chalk it up to what most people would call God as having preordained my actions, thoughts, and emotions. I would rather live and believe I am not a carbon "robot", but believe that I am an unique individual who's actions (thoughts, emotions, and physical actions) can change the world (even on the smallest scale). For example, I will give money to homeless people on the street. I only do this so they have the opportunity to buy food or clothes... If they use it for anything else, that is their choice and I have no control over them, nor would I want it. I believe everyone has this power I mentioned, if you are willing to search for it. Which way will you go? Will you help people? Will you hurt people? Will you think about sex with another, even though in the physical world you have a significant other? Will you continue to be addicted to certain things, or will you have the guts to say enough is enough? So, therefore I do not know if everything I do is preordained but I would like to think I am more than some carbon "robot", I am a sentient being with needs and wants, and I am growing, and living trying to control what I think is personally bad and enhance those that I think are personally good.

Also, off topic here but to something that was mentioned in this thread. Why do people keep thinking Jesus will return? Jesus is dead and belongs to what we call the "past" if he even existed as we know him. The man that was born and given the name Jesus was his Earthly name when he arrived here on Earth. I have a very high doubt that this is his soul name... or what some people would call his "true" name. You may argue that it says "You will name him Jesus" in the bible. Well, so what of it? This does not mean that he wasn't born again into this world just like everyone of you and given a different name, like he was before. Sure the possibility exists that I am wrong, but then again... the possibility exists that I am right. Food for thought!

Peace to you my brothers and sisters, may you find what is hidden in plain sight.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Did I miss something….

Where’s this “fixed point” that you found…?

- JC

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft

I assume he meant Jesus. Very one-dimensional if you ask me.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I assume he meant Jesus. Very one-dimensional if you ask me.

It’s a pretty longwinded description, just to point out that Jesus is the “fixed point.” Although admittedly Jesus did try to fix things…IMO

Maybe I was thinking too big; I thought it was something much more mysterious and deep, judging by the Ops Title…

- JC

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   

OK. so God made a reality that has a finite run time and past present and future cast in granite, meaning it is set and cannot be changed, right? God sends in his first creation to save us again from what exactly? Sin?

If God created a reality and the past, present and future are all known to God, then we all must be actors, riding in meat puppet buses. If it's all set in stone, THEN THERE IS NO FREE WILL. And without free will, THERE CAN BE NO SIN.

So again, what's he saving us from?

BTW, you created your paradox ;-)

Cheers - Dave

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join