It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Announces Presidential Exploratory Committee for 2016

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You know there is not a single politician in their second term or beyond who would vote for term limits.

That is a wonderful, pie in the sky idea, but reality is, won't happen with our current system the way it is.

And you think your idea is more likely?

The political system has become too corrupt for the thought to even be entertained in DC.

It's certainly entertained. Ron Paul used to pitch that idea and push bills for it quite a bit. I do believe that Rand, his son, does the same things. People certainly are considering it. It may not be popular, but it is being considered.

And you know that is the truth.

Yea except you are dismissing my idea as unfeasible while pushing your own unfeasible idea.

The current system is nearly hopelessly broken
through abandoning the principals our country was founded on.

We need a radical change.

Too bad it won't happen

and finally the US will end up like Russia
probably before I die

No it won't.

with states breaking off into their own countries
and the US slowly disappearing into
irrelevance.

Unlikely as well.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t There is no law on the books that says the President has to have held office. Joe the plumber could be President if he could make it through the primaries. None of our founding fathers ever held office, they are a perfect example of what men can do, if they set their minds to it.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Ceeker63

Where did I say there was a law preventing a person from being President if he hadn't held office? I'm just reasoning that it would be a bad idea to let that happen since he would have no experience. Like I said earlier, people harp on Obama for having limited political experience before running for President, same thing here. I'm not saying its against the law, but should we want it to happen?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Good luck with that Donald. That's all we 99 percenters need is a multi-billionaire in the White House. It's bad enough we have millionaires in the white house, congress and the senate. The millionaires surely don't care about us, so what makes you think a billionaire would? Not only would I not vote for him because of his ego and self centered attitude, but I can't vote for someone whose hair looks like a soufflé. I don't think world leaders would take this guy seriously.
Than again maybe Kim Jong-Un of North Korea may find he has something in common with his hair.
edit on 18-3-2015 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

I can't believe it's going to be Clinton v. Bush. It makes me too angry to even think about. I guess you just can't overestimate the collective stupidly of the American people. I've been a lifelong democrat and have been holding my nose and voting for the dem for years now but there's no way I'm voting for Clinton.
edit on 19-3-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   
that man can hardly control his hair let alone a country

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Here is a update to my first thread. video.foxnews.com...=show-clips

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

It all comes down to who kisses the rings of the Koch Brothers and Sheldon Adelson the most - my bet is on the dark horse John Kasich, he's been taking a lot of meetings with Adelson, so something is in the works there, meanwhile the clown car is filling up with distractions and egoists.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Ceeker63

All this is, is a money grab for one of the world's biggest phonys. There's no way in the world this piece lets anyone look into his shady financial records. All this blow hard is trying to do is get the FOX'NEWS' crowd to contribute $ to his campaign. He's a joke.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer

It all comes down to who kisses the rings of the Koch Brothers and Sheldon Adelson the most - my bet is on the dark horse John Kasich, he's been taking a lot of meetings with Adelson, so something is in the works there, meanwhile the clown car is filling up with distractions and egoists.

Wow, looks like Carson was asleep since the very beginning.
What a train wreck this turned out to be.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer

Wow, looks like Carson was asleep since the very beginning.
What a train wreck this turned out to be.

Except the part where he won...

Have fun seeing ur god, obama, completely obliterated from us history...
He will only be remembered for the superficial idolatry inherent in the lefts ethos…

-Chris

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

superficial idolatry inherent in the lefts ethos…

AKA the only things that really matter...

edit on 1-12-2016 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Carson won? Someone better let Trump know.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join