It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Announces Presidential Exploratory Committee for 2016

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
www.theblaze.com... I would vote for Donald. I think we need a true business man as the POTUS. Not some politician. I think Donald would be able to get this country back to where we should be. What say you all?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Ha Ha!

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Donald "Attention Whore" Trump strikes again. This is nothing more than a publicity stunt; he does it every election cycle. If this guy's heart were half as big as his inflated ego, then I might like him. As it stands, he is a world class jerk. No Thanks!

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Ceeker63

You want another rich man born into being rich in office? Why, so he can favor the rich some more? We need a regular Joe Schmo in office....The Republican from Wisconsin Scott Walker rings a bell....Look into him some, he is a regular guy who made great changes to his state that could help, IMO....

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

When I run for President, at the first debate when the moderator asks us to introduce ourselves:

"I have been in thousands of street fights, taken public transportation, cheated on a girlfriend, flagged some passerbys to steer my out of gas car while I push it down the road, bet on sports, and chewed tobacco. [looks to little weasel opponents] How many of you have done those things? [weasel opponents blankly stare] [looks to audience] How many of you have done those things? [audience applause] Now look, thats not who I am, those arent things to be proud of. Most of what I listed Id chalk up to hormones. Ive went on to do many great things. But the point is, every election you vote for these weasels who arent like us. They dont know us because theyve lived a different life than us. Theyre in their little bubble. And time and again weve seen these weasels take their bubbles with them to washington, where they forget about us and do whatever these politicians do. So yeah, Ive been in a few fights, but arent you tired of these politicians who dont care about us?"

Boom, President

edit on 18-3-2015 by msallo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
You want a "businessman" who has been bankrupt more than a dozen times...

In charge of your countries debt?

That's a new one.

Edit;

Here is my dog sporting his new Donald Trump haircut...

edit on 18-3-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ceeker63
www.theblaze.com... I would vote for Donald. I think we need a true business man as the POTUS. Not some politician. I think Donald would be able to get this country back to where we should be. What say you all?

Yeah as many times he has filed for bankruptcy really shows how great a business man he is. The office of the President is not the place to get your feet wet in politics. His lame tv show must be low on ratings.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: msallo

I was nodding my head reading your post until I saw your obvious jab at the Democrats. Any person who supports continuing the narrative of "Us Vs. Them", "Conservative Vs. Liberal", "Republican Vs. Democrat" should be no where NEAR a public office.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

You want another rich man born into being rich in office? Why, so he can favor the rich some more? We need a regular Joe Schmo in office....The Republican from Wisconsin Scott Walker rings a bell....Look into him some, he is a regular guy who made great changes to his state that could help, IMO....

Yeah that's what we need another Koch brothers tool in office. Also the rising unemployment shows he is doing a great job.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

Yeah that's what we need another Koch brothers tool in office. Also the rising unemployment shows he is doing a great job.

Go ahead and show me a "candidate" who has a perfect track record! Go ahead, I am waiting.....How is the unemployment rate not up everywhere?? I threw out a normal guy and you attack his unemployment rate? That's the best you got? I hate picking republican or democrat because I hate the 2 party system, but he shows promise in many aspects of what I have seen so far...

ETA:

Walker’s most impressive achievements include transforming Doyle’s $3.6 billion deficit into a $911 million surplus. Walker did this without hiking taxes, as Doyle did. Instead, Walker cut levies by $2.2 billion. This helped stimulate Wisconsin’s economy, lower the unemployment rate on his watch from 7.7 percent to 5.5 percent, and increase per capita income from $38,755 to $43,149. No wonder the share of Wisconsin employers who believe the state is on the right track has soared from 9 percent to 95 percent.

www.nationalreview.com...

That is just one site speaking about his unemployment rate you are bashing and his surplus built, and other things....But don't worry, I believe you Buster
edit on 3/18/2015 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

Oh well, I don't believe in everything the guy stands for, but unemployment there seems to be a non issue compared to other areas of the USA....Or at least to me
edit on 3/18/2015 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
USA may as well get rid of the two party sham.

Just put in office a cooperate overlord.

Instead of president replace the title with CEO.

While you are at it dissolve congress and replace all senators and congressmen with other corporate and banking CEOs.

There you go. You will have a true representation of your government.

/sarcasm
edit on 18-3-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I trust that his "exploration committee" will exercise due diligence, take his money for their efforts and advise him to go take a nap or join a circus. Everybody wins.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
No thanks!

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

You are correct. I hate them both, but one realllly grinds my gears. I apologize.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: msallo

No worries, I know you were probably being sarcastic in retrospect, so I apologize as well.
edit on 18-3-2015 by ScientificRailgun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ceeker63
/[/url] I would vote for Donald. I think we need a true business man as the POTUS. Not some politician. I think Donald would be able to get this country back to where we should be. What say you all?

So let me get this straight?

Your idea to fix a US government that been brought out by corporate interests is to vote in to office a guy that one of the biggest names in banking and the corporate word?

Am I the only one that is failing to see the logic in that

Why not make the head of ISIS Abu Bakr the head of your foreign affairs office while your at it to fix the ME problems

edit on 18-3-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
" Today we honor a self made millionaire. He started with nothing, but through hard work, made a fortune.

And that man.... Is Fred Trump. Donald's father.

For all his self starter bullsh*t he's basically Jaden Smith with a comb over."
Seth MacFarlane 'Trump Roast'

The man who said " It's easy to get rich, it's hard to stay rich" never had to work a day in his life.
And once did.. He went bankrupt multiple times

And " can restraint be taught? Even teenage mothers shouldn't get public assistance unless they jump through some pretty small hoops. Making them live in group homes makes sense. A lot of these girls didn't have fathers or full time parents. But there are people, I think we call them saints, who dedicate their lives to helping kids like this"

PLEASE Donald Trump and Canadian born Ted Cruz, run for president.
Whoever takes over for Jon Stewart on the Daily Show is gonna need some low hanging fruit.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Donald Trump should launch an exploratory committee to see how far his head is up his own ass.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I fear that would be a one-way mission. No survivors.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
I fear that would be a one-way mission. No survivors.

In that case I suggest every politician in Washington brave that intrepid journey in name of knowledge and true civil service.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join