It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin To Nationalise Rothschild Central Bank and Purge “Collaborators” with West

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

Now you listed the current Nations that do not have Central Banks and the ones that have recently added ones . Do you see a pattern there. Go back a little further , the pattern becomes more apparent. And as a side note , can you name the only 2 Presidents in this countries history that wanted not to re-up the Federal Reserve Charter and go back to the silver or gold backed monetary system ?
Hint: 1 did and reinstalled the US Treasury Department and was already printing silver backed dollars and instead of Federal Reserve , they again stated US Treasury.
edit on 19-3-2015 by here4this because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick
a reply to: Telos

I wish every country with a central bank would do this.

The Rothschild's can suck it.

$500 trillion estimated worth.....ya they have much more than enough already.

It are these types that cause all our wars, and cause suffering to untold masses just so they can have more.

Incorrect. It is the fools who choose to pick up the weapons and fire them at each other that are to blame for all the wars.

Sure, the banks make it all possible, but seriously. If anyone had half a brain and decided to use it they would see the illusion for what it is, and maybe put those weapons to good use....like eradicating privately owned and operated central banks.

Can't fix stupid. Blame the idiots. Good for Putin if he actually goes through with this.

Then again, it doesn't really fix anything. It just kicks the can down the road, so to speak.

Monetary economics is defunct and cannot help the world population more than it already has. Which in fact it is now having adverse effects of the global population... And the physical earth itself.

I quote a dead man. Once again.

"Mo Money. Mo problems." - Christopher George Latore Wallace aka Biggie Smalls

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: here4this

Now you listed the current Nations that do not have Central Banks and the ones that have recently added ones . Do you see a pattern there. Go back a little further , the pattern becomes more apparent. And as a side note , can you name the only 2 Presidents in this countries history that wanted not to re-up the Federal Reserve Charter and go back to the silver or gold backed monetary system ?
Hint: 1 did and reinstalled the US Treasury Department and was already printing silver backed dollars and instead of Federal Reserve , they again stated US Treasury.

If you read my posts you know I know this.

BTW he was shot in Dallas.

Who was the second since the FED arrived?

BTW Woodrow Wilson died saying "I was just a cog in the machine"( not an exact quote, but basically right as I remember it)
edit on 19-3-2015 by johnwick because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

The first one to try , actually. Also one known as one of the greatest US Presidents - Abraham Lincoln

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Big P, just cocked the gun....
Matter of time before he Pulls the Trigger...

Like him or not, he does have ballz...
Unless this is all part of a much bigger plan and a ploy to turn yet again our eyes to the something else..

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
It's time to nationalize all of the central banks, and throw out the Rothscild's and all their bankster cronies.They are the ones that have been sucking this planet dry and cause the death of millions of innocent people, for blood money.

It's time to get the word out, as to what has really been going on, we have all been sold out to greed of these crooked bankers.

Most of our politicians have been bought and sold by these bankers and corporate hooligans.

I was going to post a link to a video that told the whole story, but it's been taken down, I wonder by who. We got the attention of someone. If it's still out there I will find it, but this has me worried.

Hate to say it but the people for the most part are to stupid to understand, we have all been lied to, right down the road, now we have been sold out.

Z-BIG even said, the elites have a problem, the people are waking up.

Hope it's not to late.

Here is link, it's the same one, you have to watch this if you have not seen it yet, it's 3 and a half hours but well worth the education.

Link; www.youtube.com...
edit on 19-3-2015 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   
It's so disturbing how we argue about fictional numbers, with no value in the real world. But actually the whole capitalist system works on debts. From the very beginning Siegmund "der Münzreiche" the one who invented silver coins, had more debts than anyone in his time and he actually controlled all the coinage. We should just stop giving a #, treat it for what it really is: Empty digits.
Would solve a lot of arguments, world wide.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Love or hate Putin

You can't deny he is trying to do best for his country

Unlike ...... Cough cough USA

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

OT
As always, you have no clue mr ILoveObama4Life. Murica! F yeah! ...

OnT

This would be great for the world at large.
What is Putin gonna do with all the sanctions?
Remember that USA/EU put Russia in this situation.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Pretty good info there OP

Yeah Putin doesn't like to be someone's bitc*

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahsurexxx

I think Asia and the EU, will turn on the US at some point, they won't let the US join the club.

The US is mad now over the Brit's, Australia and others countries, jumping in the with the Chinese bank system, the (AIIB).

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
It would be nice to get the official story on Putin. Western media demonizes him, though all I see is a stoic leader desperately trying to keep his country from being wiped from the map...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join