It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin To Nationalise Rothschild Central Bank and Purge “Collaborators” with West

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51
its all very simple, and has been done many times.
central banking is good.
if your country refuses central banking, your government will be destablized.
you will be plunged into civil unrest and civil war.
your rebels will be called the good guys and will receive weapons and money.
when the government is overthrown, troops will come in to take over.[cant have rebels roaming about]
central banking will be put into place, and you will have a 3rd world country.
everything will be under control.

Quoted for accuracy.

This has happened countless times.

Ironically the west was at war with every country that didn't have a central bank in the last 100 years at one point or another.

Surprise surprise, they have only gone to war against countries with a central bank a hand full of times in the history of the central banks.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: pikestaff
The world gold council states that Russia has 1,150 metric tons of gold, not to be sniffed at, actual gold, not bits of paper, I wonder how much is buried under Wall street?

By my calculations that is around $60,000,000,000 US.

That is a lot of gold.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

The world gold council states that Russia has 1,150 metric tons of gold, not to be sniffed at, actual gold, not bits of paper, I wonder how much is buried under Wall street?

They are also the 3rd largest producer of oil, not including natural gas.
www.eia.gov...

They also possess trillions of carats of diamonds more than enough to flood the market and crash it.
geology.com...

If Russia truly wanted to cause havoc they have more than enough in natural resources to turn the markets upside down and crash them.

God knows what else is buried in the vastness of their country in regards to natural resources, precious metals and minerals.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Telos

All too often when alternative sites report on Russia & Putin doing something to upset the NWO it always turns out to be complete BS. But who knows, maybe as I read this entire thread some evidence will be presented but I won't hold my breath.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Putin has come back from his 12 day mysterious absence with a lot more ruthless outlook than before.

Don't get me wrong, he was ruthless before, but now, he doesn't seem to care at all on the level of a sociopath.

Nationalizing the Central Bank and the Ruble will lead to massive hyperinflation. Other countries that don't have a national central Rothschild style bank don't fare well on the international stage. I'd predict if they pull out of the central banking system, the Russians will get a slew of horrible media press coverage right away.

Other countries without a Rothschild Central Bank?

- IRAN
- NORTH KOREA
- VENEZUELA
- CUBA

Until recently

- AFGHANISTAN
- IRAQ

You get the idea.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri

They are also the 3rd largest producer of oil, not including natural gas.
www.eia.gov...

They also possess trillions of carats of diamonds more than enough to flood the market and crash it.
geology.com...

If Russia truly wanted to cause havoc they have more than enough in natural resources to turn the markets upside down and crash them.

God knows what else is buried in the vastness of their country in regards to natural resources, precious metals and minerals.

They can't flood the diamond markets.

It is impossible.

Debears(or however you spell it) corp has an absolute monopoly.

If anyone buys are sells a diamond they don't approve, they get completely cut out of the worlds diamond network.

No other buyers or sellers of stones will do business with them.

Otherwise they too will be shut out.

Really amazing how we let people like these control things so much.

I can't be the only one that understands the stranglehold some of these people have on every aspect of commerce.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Kukri

and thus their fatal flaw -

Oil and gas revenues accounted for 52% of federal budget revenues and over 70% of total exports in 2012, according to PFC Energy.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Telos
Seams like Putin is decided to free his country from the control of the NWO elite, mainly Rothschild.

How about you show some evidence the Central Bank of Russia is controlled by the "Rothschilds" first!

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies

- IRAN
- NORTH KOREA
- VENEZUELA
- CUBA

The United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand etc. etc. Most countries have a central bank NOT controlled by the "Rothschilds"!

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Every source quotes NEW.EURO-MED.DK, so it's not independent confirmation, it's everyone running the same story from one source.
2nd line.

Yeah but it's popular to condemn MSN while believing obscure and unproven sources from the internet on here.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

Yes DeBeers is the defacto cartel for diamonds but If Russia wanted to sell diamonds to anyone they could effectively crush Debeers by underselling them and starting their own cartel giving buyers the option of a second source. You develop this option and you'd have South Africa and other African nations (blood diamonds) as well as other countries buying into it.

I'm not claiming this could or would happen but Russia does have the ability to alter market dynamics.

(post by Telos removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Kukri

and thus their fatal flaw -

Oil and gas revenues accounted for 52% of federal budget revenues and over 70% of total exports in 2012, according to PFC Energy.

I agree with you here Xcathdra. Russia became a one trick pony not unlike us here in Canada. But they could change that and diversify their export markets with other products if they choose. They have enough resources that are virtually untapped it's just a matter of infrastructure development and extraction. Also if they chose to switch to agriculture that is more than feasible, it's just a matter of allocating resources to develop the vast areas of workable land. The possibilities are there they just neglected to develop internal independence and relied on external suppliers since the dissolution of the USSR.
edit on 3/18/2015 by Kukri because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri
a reply to: johnwick

Yes DeBeers is the defacto cartel for diamonds but If Russia wanted to sell diamonds to anyone they could effectively crush Debeers by underselling them and starting their own cartel giving buyers the option of a second source. You develop this option and you'd have South Africa and other African nations (blood diamonds) as well as other countries buying into it.

I'm not claiming this could or would happen but Russia does have the ability to alter market dynamics.

I starred you because it is possible.

But it isn't honestly going to happen.

Why go with an unproven source that intends to destroy the value of your product, when you can go with the status quo and retain the price of your product?

Don't think others haven't tried.

Including the blood diamonds of Africa.

That would be counter intuitive to the people making bank off of buying and selling stones.

They don't want to sell you more diamonds at a lesser price.

They want to make the maximum per stone as they are now.

Putin would try and fail badly, as only black market stones would be his market.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Was it last week or the week before that news reports said all Russian embassy staff had left London and returned to Russia? Any connection to this bank news?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

- IRAN
- NORTH KOREA
- VENEZUELA
- CUBA

The United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand etc. etc. Most countries have a central bank NOT controlled by the "Rothschilds"!

If you think central banks of the Western World aren't controlled by Rothschilds, what are you doing on a Conspiracy site?

Most central banks are controlled by the Rothschlds, and others like them. They sure aren't controlled by the Governments of the countries they're supposed to represent.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

Is it possible that not having a Central Bank is the effect and not the cause ?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Putin To Nationalise Rothschild Central Bank

If this is true, it can only end one way War. So time will tell.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

If you think central banks of the Western World aren't controlled by Rothschilds, what are you doing on a Conspiracy site?

Following the motto of this site, "Deny Ignorance".... not "push ignorance" like some here like to do.

[pquote]Most central banks are controlled by the Rothschlds, and others like them. They sure aren't controlled by the Governments of the countries they're supposed to represent.

Please list the central banks of the OECD countries that are controlled by the Rothschilds, and show evidence for that control.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: downwind
Was it last week or the week before that news reports said all Russian embassy staff had left London and returned to Russia?

That was just a silly story someone found on the internet, and it was not true.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join