It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Fraud in Israel Elections?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister
Almost all of the exit polls in the 2004 U.S. presidential election showed John Kerry winning the office. Then, surprisingly to the nation, George W. Bush "won" for a second, well, ah, first time. This trip back in time in history brought to you by your friends at Rent-A-Pres, the people who bring you presidents and prime ministers whatever the vote count.

Yup, and 2000 of course.

I was watching the T.V. that night of the election, and the news
was saying that Bibi was not likely to win, but I was watching as he
declared himself the winner (reminded me of Bush in 2000)

Rebel 5

edit on 19-3-2015 by rebelv because: syntax

edit on 19-3-2015 by rebelv because: syntax

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
According to media he won be declaring no two country solution which he lied about and now backed off post election.

That's your proof that the election is based on fraud.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   
It's like fraudulent is a part of judgement.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Mikeyy

Yea sure. This thread is based on the flow that the poll reports were all squeaky clean, no conspiracy there. The folks making projections on poll numbers are just there to help, get it strait and all for little ol you and me. Once that line of crap is swallowed then this stealing elections stuff follows.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Welcome to our world. The 2000 election where Bush beat Gore( and I hate Gore with a passion) , the 2008 election where Obama beat McCain( and I hate Obama more than Gore) and again in 2012 where Obama beat Romney. Election fraud happened in every one. I think the losers got paid off and were in on it, Gore certainly made out like a bandit and McCain is just compromised( dirty). Even the 2008 democrat primary was rigged, Hillary DID get more primary votes but wasn't picked. Of course, she still had herself made Secretary of State and was able to hand pick Obama's staff and major appointments and even set his agenda. of course, she won't be POTUS this time either, she just hasn't figured out that they don't want her for the job and her own friends have sabotaged her.
So, yeah, it could be something was fishy happened with the election. There's something very unsettling brewing between Israel, Iran, Russia and the USA. There's something they're staging and its not going to be good for anybody. But we have nobody in any political circle we can turn to.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

I guess Israeli government bought the US designed die bolt voting system lol

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The polls... like anything done by the media ALWAYS leans towards the liberal side. The Democrats never win as large as they are projected to win, or they lose when projected to win "a close race."

It's no surprise to me here. Same thing happens all over the world in first world countries for any election. You could use the UK or the USA Polls and see the exact same result. The actual results are always closer to the right side than what the polls showed because they over pad the results.

As someone else mentioned, it's usually a case of trying to make the result you want instead of reporting on the actual result.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   
2012's election was definitely a result of voter fraud. A few days before the election, in my state of Pa the polls showed the race had tightened considerably. The GOP base was energized and the democrat base wasn't. The economy was still weak, Obama's popularity was down, his Obamacare was not well received. I drove the length of my county and saw THREE Obama campaign signs. Many more for local and state races, but only THREE for Obama. Romney signs were numerous. In another neighboring county they discussed the same thing about how weak support for Obama seemed to be. These are not boondock counties, these are far out Philly suburb satellite counties. The official explanation I got from the democrat party leader in my county was that they knew Pa was never in play so the DNC never paid to have signs handed out. WTF? And it was so close in Ohio that Romney was even expected to win that state with his last minute surge in the polls. He took neither state. Key swing states that made huge differences in the electoral totals. Florida was the same.
And I'm no GOP supporter. I thought that this 2014 election was rigged as well. Obama was more favorable in 2014 than he was in 2012. The economy was better. Yet he was pounded in the election and the GOP won a miraculous win. Something was fishy there. But then again, both parties are controlled by the same puppet masters.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

WHAT???? I don't see Israel sending planes into towers in Iran. I don't see Israel sending suicide bombers into the streets of Syria. I see them REACTING to these threats.

I haven't seen Israeli leaders saying that all non-Jews need to be converted or wiped from the face of the earth.

I didn't see Jews wanting to annihilate the Palestinians in the millions like the Germans did to the Jews and the Palestinians have been a much bigger threat to Israel than Jews were to the Germans...

Until I see ANYTHING like this from Israel, I will ALWAYS side with Israel.

Jaden

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Wait so Obama pumping all that money into the other party in Israel and trying to sway elections in Israel didnt work.....?

So now they are saying there was election fraud?

Oh thats hilarious.......

Obamas actions in another country trying to affect their elections is of no consequence to anyone? Nota WORD about that...

But now they are going to try and cry foul saying there was fraud on Bibis part?

Just hysterical.........

"My tactic dint work to sway the vote, there MUST be fraud!"

Mean while Obama is trying to negotiate with Iran,whos Ayatollah , by the way, just gave the green light on a plan to shut down the power grid of the entire US......

Yep sounds like we have our priorities straight......

The stupid.......it hurts......
edit on 3/23/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Wait so Obama pumping all that money into the other party in Israel and trying to sway elections in Israel didnt work.....?

Do you have proof of this because no one else does.

So now they are saying there was election fraud?

Go reread the first post again nobody but the op is asking if there was voter fraud.

Obamas actions in another country trying to affect their elections is of no consequence to anyone? Nota WORD about that...

there is no proof of Obama doing anything in fact the reason why he didn't want Benny to come to America this last time is because it was so close to Israels elections. Btw just how upset did everyone one get when Benny stuck his nose into our last Presidential election when he backed Romney and also broke the law when Israel donated money to his campaign?

Mean while Obama is trying to negotiate with Iran,whos Ayatollah , by the way, just gave the green light on a plan to shut down the power grid of the entire US......

If there are hostilities between two nations isn't the smart thing to do is to try and calm those hostilities by peaceful negotiations instead of taking a chance to go to war? My bad I'm talking about peace to an Israeli supporter.

The stupid.......it hurts......

I'm sure it does.
edit on 23-3-2015 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

A powerful U.S. Senate investigatory committee has launched a bipartisan probe into an American nonprofit’s funding of efforts to oust Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu after the Obama administration’s State Department gave the nonprofit taxpayer-funded grants, a source with knowledge of the panel's activities told FoxNews.com.

The fact that both Democratic and Republican sides of the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations have signed off on the probe could be seen as a rebuke to President Obama, who has had a well-documented adversarial relationship with the Israeli leader.

Try googling , sometime instead of just outright denying anything......

I do have to say tho, you take the bar on defending this administration tooth and nail..

And youre right it DOES fly in the face of him stating he didnt want Bibi here because it could influence elections....

Which makes Obama a hypocrite, which isnt anything new ,we already knew that......

Again its laughable that they are claiming fraud while trying to influence the elections in Israel.....

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   
12/29/2022

"Bibi" has returned...

"After five elections that have paralyzed Israeli politics for nearly four years, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has finally returned to power with the government he has long coveted: a parliamentary majority of religious and far-right lawmakers who share his hard-line views toward the Palestinians and hostility toward Israel’s legal system."
Source: gettr.com...

Similarly, could the people of the United States elect Donald Trump to another term as U.S. President, after all the lies against him are exposed, as the lies against Netanyahu were exposed?

edit on 12/29/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

Fraud in the wrong direction.

So we can officially rule out Israel as part of a worldwide lefist takeover. And their always one of the most influential in every countries foreign policy.

JERUSALEM (AP) — Benjamin Netanyahu on Thursday returned to power for an unprecedented sixth term as Israel’s prime minister, taking the helm of the most right-wing and religiously conservative government in the country’s 74-year history.

He's a thug. Always been one. Now he has the furthest right and religious consevative stage in Israel's history.

He has LGBT and Human Rights groups up in arms too. Melting down even.

The closest thing to this is when everyone thought H.R. Clinton (her serial killer name) was going to roll and Trump pulled a Vegas upset. And EVERYONE knows weird outcomes that go the way of the right are never fraud.

* My comment applies to this election, which I assumed this thread was about. Sigh. Most still applies.
edit on 29-12-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join