It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interstellar IMAX Tribute - Music Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Not been this amazed by a space film since 2001 A Space Odyssey. Felt compelled to create a tribute.
Hope you enjoy!

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Jungian

Amazing , i seen the movie a few days ago and it blew my mind away.

Great tribute

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I enjoyed this movie, but the time-dilation factor should have prevented them from even approaching Millers planet. They knew that an hour was the equivalent of seven years there, but didn't stop to reason that Miller had only been there an hour or so.

TARS & CASE were great characters though, some of their dialogue was hilarious.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Nice graphics, better music. Did they use Phillip Glass in the movie?

I'm sure the current paradigm is all about the future hope's and wishes of space travel and all, but thats not what the music was aimed at originally.

Phillip Glass wrote it for Francis Ford Coppola's, "Koyaanisqatsi" (Life out of Balance).

It is not intended to show mans accomplishments but the failure of what he calls "Civilization".

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: IpoopThere4IAM
I enjoyed this movie, but the time-dilation factor should have prevented them from even approaching Millers planet. They knew that an hour was the equivalent of seven years there, but didn't stop to reason that Miller had only been there an hour or so.

TARS & CASE were great characters though, some of their dialogue was hilarious.

I would have loved it if the time dialation came as a surprise when they came back ^ But then it would not be very scientific.
Not the best choices by the characters, but thats part of human nature. Dr Mann embodied that. He was adamant on continuing the mission to Edmunds after it was revealed that he had lied.

Totally agreed on TARS and CASE.
All movies can be nitpicked on here and there...but just like Prometheus..it wont diminish the movie for me.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreazel

Amazing , i seen the movie a few days ago and it blew my mind away.

Great tribute

Thank you very much! Yea...I have never seen a film that looked so real as Interstellar. I need an IMAX visit.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Nice graphics, better music. Did they use Phillip Glass in the movie?

I'm sure the current paradigm is all about the future hope's and wishes of space travel and all, but thats not what the music was aimed at originally.

Phillip Glass wrote it for Francis Ford Coppola's, "Koyaanisqatsi" (Life out of Balance).

It is not intended to show mans accomplishments but the failure of what he calls "Civilization".

The movie used Hans Zimmer. But the moment I heard the organs kick in, my mind went back to Philip Glas' score for Koyaanisqatsi, indeed. The track I used for the tribute, is a remix of "Pruit Ingoe and Prophecies" taken from the film Watchmen by Zack Snyder.

new topics

top topics

join