It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Historical cover up!) Earths 1st Nuclear War Will Be Her 2nd.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Fascinating, read the whole text. Look into Mohenjo Daro, in the Indus valley, Pakistan. There was either a nuclear facility or exchange there thousands of years ago.

Our exponential advances as a species are so rapid they almost defy belief. In a hundred years or so we've gone from the combustion of hydrocarbons to quite possibly achieving ( non-destructive ) hydrogen fusion. The question is can we reach our true potential without implementing our own extinction?

Great post.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I was interested enough to follow the link.

Then I find that your entire OP is the entire article?

Whatever happened to a few snippets followed by some original thought and then a link to the REST of the article?

Jude11

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
So...you want us to buy a book? Is that what I'm getting out of this?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Its becoming common understanding and clear that we know so little about our history. To call history lessons at school history is in fact an insult to our own intelligence!
The books in our libraries are flawed to the hilt.
Darwinism is in my view ridiculous.
The real truth is i'm sure mind blowing but how much TPTB are aware of is open to debate. What I would say is they know at least twice as much as joe public!

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

I find it interesting that this article claims humans originally lived 175-200 years, but nuclear events worldwide left the human race with radiation poisoning.

Doesn't this also mean other animals would have had much longer life spans prior to this apparent nuclear event?

Hmm..

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Give the OP a break and unbunch those panties fellas. I see a lot of people had something to say about how the thread was written with nothing to add to the actual topic.

On topic: I was very intrigued when I heard about this a while back and forgot to look into it myself. S & F I'll keep an eye on this thread to see if anyone has anything else interesting to add.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND
Modern Nuclear Scientists admit it...
Archeology supports it...
Geology supports it...
Astronomy supports it...

None of these topics support your claim. There is no nuclear evidence in the geologic record of a past nuclear war otherwise it wouldn't be covered up...

Also, prior to the first atomic bomb being detonated, isotopes such as strontium-90 and cesium-137 didn't exist in nature. There is no way that an atomic device was used on our planet prior to 1945. It is a physical impossibility because if it had, then those isotopes would be on our planet prior to 1945.

Fake Art Can Be Detected Because of Nuclear Bombs Detonated in 1945

Prior to the first nuclear bomb detonation in July of 1945, isotopes such as strontium-90 and cesium-137 simply did not exist in nature. They were created by the massive neutron bombardments that occur during a thermonuclear explosion.
Since those isotopes didn’t exist in nature prior to 1945, paintings created prior to 1945 could not contain them originally.

edit on 18-3-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Prior to the first nuclear bomb detonation in July of 1945, isotopes such as strontium-90 and cesium-137 simply did not exist in nature. They were created by the massive neutron bombardments that occur during a thermonuclear explosion.
Since those isotopes didn’t exist in nature prior to 1945, paintings created prior to 1945 could not contain them originally.

Do isotopes become undetectable over a certain timeframe?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
There may very well, and I actually believe it to be possible, have been a large scale conflict on this planet in the distant past, lack of evidence is not evidence against however I seriously doubt it was at the time of Joseph.

The Mahabharata for instance depicts it having been much further back in time while as was pointed out by Harte much to my education and Chagrin the Vaimanika Shastra en.wikipedia.org... Was not an original ancient text but only written in the early 20th century from channelled information passed on by a Yogi, the Yogi being the source though does not invalidate it as India has a very long tradition of Aural teaching and Brahman often have to learn to be able to quote the entire Mahabharata from memory without any omission or mistake, in fact they were not alone as most ancient knowledge was passed on orally before the invention (or reinvention) of modern writing but it does cast it in enough doubt to disqualify it as a credible text.

While I think it plausible there may have been a devastating war I would look further back and despite localised phenomena around the world there is little overarching and unifying evidence to support it.

The ice sheet's of the ice ages for instance would have done a damn good job of scouring evidence, human's reuse what they can no longer manufacture and turn it to other purposes to other remains would have been picked clean, ocean level rise would have obliterated entire inhabited regions.

So look to the moon and mars, if there was an ancient advanced civilization they would have left there traces there and anything on the earth we would never get to know about as the PTB would want it kept silent for any number of reasons including reproducing ancient high tech for there own use.

As it stands this is a very grey area and also very divisive, the entrenched view (and we all know if it is entrenched it has to be right like the earth is flat etc) is that we only developed city's within the past ten thousand years (of course that is baloney as the ruins in the gulf of Khumbaht are older, in fact twice as old as the Indus valley civilization and the sunken city off cuba - and it is a city - is also by it's depth barring some horrendous and immense continent tipping cataclysm that may also have thrown the city of puma punku and the former fjord that is now Titkaka up which sinking the eastern south American seaboard is also extremely ancient and indeed older than any human was supposed to exist in south America).

We do not know half of history but we do know fat academic's with plush bursary's and well paying college board positions do not want the boat rocking, we have also heard rumors of barge's full of history challenging artefact's that were never seen by the public supposedly being loaded onto ocean going barges and dumped in extremely deep water by the Smithsonian.

I actually believe there may even have been several advanced civilization or rather advanced ages that may indeed have achieved high level's of technology and even perhaps beyond our own in the distant, distant past but then suffered various forms of annihilation.

krishna.org...
en.wikipedia.org...'s_Bridge
archaeologyonline.net...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

There is just so much out there but tying it all together in a single unified picture is near impossible, rather it is like trying to fit jigsaw pieces together that don't quite fit but then that is what orthodox archaeologist and historians do all the time using conjecture and nonsense to tie there view together.

Now I am a Christian and my opinion on this in no way challenges my belief in that but it does make me ponder other matter's more seriously such as the real age of humanity or have there been other races before us.

edit on 18-3-2015 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

Nuclear Blasts May Prove Best Marker of Humanity's Geologic Record [in Photos]

The three isotopes in question are cesium 137 and plutonium 239 and 240, which will take millennia or more to decay. There are no known natural sources of cesium 137. As a result of the subsequent detonations of hundreds of such weapons around the globe, there will be plenty of these isotopes still around far into the future. Like the meteorite that helped end the Cretaceous period about 65 million years ago, and possibly the reign of the dinosaurs as well, the nuclear detonation may mark for future geologists a turning point in Earth's history.

HUMAN EPOCH'S DAWN?: The cesium and plutonium from weapons testing will last for millions of years, providing a record in rock of new globe-spanning impacts. That's why Zalasiewicz, among others, thinks the Anthropocene should date from this "golden spike"—a clear record in the rock that can be found everywhere in the world.

So to answer your question. No. We will be able to use the geologic record to determine the precise point when nuclear weapons started being detonated on our planet FAR into the future. Much further than this alleged nuclear war happened in our past.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

You don't know that

You don't know if the nuclear materials used in the claimed ancient explosions had the same ingredients
You don't also know how long the half life ( or how it is called ) of the used stuff was and how long ago it was detonated.
You also do not have a zero point before the claimed explosions.

Not saying it is true, but you assume too much. Projecting current (nuclear) knowledge on the ancient times.
For al we know, they had maybe a whole different system.. but with the same results.

It is the same as people who say: That can't be an ufo, because they don't look look thát!....

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Whilst I am open to exploring the possibility that this may be true, I have to be honest and say I really wished the bible hadn't been used to reference points.

The main reason being the bible isn't confirmed fact, plus people like to extrapolate what they see, and/or use what best fits their world view.

However I do agree this is not the first modern society of the common era and am of the opinion that something levelled it pretty spectaculary as to conceal its original existence.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Howzit

Didn't know it worked that way , sorry.
Will remember for next time.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

It's STILL nuclear fusion/fission. The elements used may be different, but that doesn't mean that the theory is different. It's all based on the same reality. Therefore, we would be able to detect the radioactive isotopes produced from the blasts, even if they were different than the ones we get from our devices.

Just like the marker of never before seen isotopes in nature in the geologic record for our nuclear blasts, there would be a marker in the geologic record of never before seen isotopes from when this ancient nuclear war supposedly occurred.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Ok, fair enough.

So you think it is impossible ? I mean, they could not have used something we are not able to detect in the "normal" way as you describe.

Or.. that after many millions of years the amount has become so small, it has become undetectable?

edit on 18-3-2015 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
consider this, a whole civilisation dedicated itself to build a couple pyramids. Meanwhile we went to space built smartphones will be wearing smartwatches keep building taller and taller buildings. I would say the gap is about right. The pyramids are sufficiently low tec to not warrant aliens to help. And as for nuclear war. There are other sources that can cause radiation glassify sand (lightning comes to mind).

If it was a war, all that evidence should stem from the same decade at the very least, yet some of it is seperated by enturies.
edit on 18-3-2015 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I did some searching, about natural nuclear explosions. Because i was surprised to hear you say we had not fission particels before on our planet.

How do you explain this?

A natural nuclear fission reactor is a uranium deposit where self-sustaining nuclear chain reactions have occurred. This can be examined by analysis of isotope ratios. The existence of this phenomenon was discovered in 1972 at Oklo in Gabon, Africa, by French physicist Francis Perrin. The conditions under which a natural nuclear reactor could exist had been predicted in 1956 by Paul Kazuo Kuroda.[1] The conditions found were very similar to what was predicted.
Oklo is the only known location for this in the world and consists of 16 sites at which self-sustaining nuclear fission reactions took place approximately 1.7 billion years ago, and ran for a few hundred thousand years, averaging 100 kW of thermal power during that time.[2][3]

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
here just in the first post. you or who ever you copied and pasted from clearly haven't read Genesis 41 .

Then Joseph has a dream warning him of impending famine. So for seven years, he stockpiles every spare bit of grain and food available in Egypt

first, Joseph didn't have the dream, he interpreted it. Pharaoh had the dreams. the very first sentence in the chapter says so.

Genesis 41 King James Version (KJV)
41 And it came to pass at the end of two full years, that Pharaoh dreamed: and, behold, he stood by the river.

in any version you care to read.

second, further down in the chapter as you say or copied and pasted, it doesn't describe any thing other than a famine. no where and i say again, no where does it describe a nuclear winter. famine can be caused by many different things. drought, blight, insects and the list goes on.

then you say or copied and pasted, lived 175 to 200 years. in fact the oldest person recorded in the bible is Methuselah living to a ripe old age of 969 years.

it is true that many people in the bible have a recorded life span of hundreds of years. the truth to the matter is only one place does it ever say that the length of a persons life is limited to a certain number of years.

Psalm 90:10New American Standard Bible (NASB)

10 As for the days of our life,they contain seventy years,
Or if due to strength, eighty years,
Yet their pride is but labor and sorrow;
For soon it is gone and we fly away.

many want to point to Genesis 6:3, and say God told Noah what the life span of man would be the life span, but others say that is not what he said.

Genesis 6:3King James Version (KJV)
3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

as i said some say that God limited mans life span to 120 years, others say that God was saying that he was giving a warning that in 120 years years he would cleanse the earth.
also if you look into it, there are recorded life spans of up to 600 years after Noah. that was his son son Shem.

when i read the glaring faults in your OP, i knew then and there that you or who ever wrote this didn't even read the book of Genesis, and if they did.they ignored what wasd written and were making sh@@ up to fit their view.

plus others sources you point to, as others have said have been debunked.

edit on 18-3-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
A very interesting read, to say the least. It does also give some legitimacy to Astr0's accounts of several human civilizations that have colonized our interstellar neighborhood. I'm not a geologist or archaeologist so I cannot refute much of what you say, however I did notice one inconsistency in your postings, and that is when you mention Iridium.

Iridium is not radioactive naturally. The two naturally occurring isotopes, Ir-191 and Ir-193 are both stable, meaning not radioactive. In fact, you have to move several steps up the Periodic Table to encounter the first naturally radioactive element, which is (technically) Bismuth.

There are unstable isotopes of Iridium, but the longest lived of these unstable isotopes has a halflife of approximately 75 days, which means any radioactive Iridium would have long since decayed in to stable elements.

Outside of that, I found your postings highly engaging. Well done.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

I hope you get permission to use quotes in a book. Those exact quotess and facts need the permission of the owners of every single line you intend to print. And copyright usage where you got everyline...not a link or website....but from each and every copyright owner and evey publisher.

Im just tryin to help here...the only way would be to rewrite every single line, date, phrase etc....and even then....youll need to cite those sources in your book. All of them

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join