It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Historical cover up!) Earths 1st Nuclear War Will Be Her 2nd.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+70 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Sorry if this has been posted before, I just came across it and WOW!

Enjoy reading and linking to the website and commenting. If its true its fantastic and blows history as we know it out of the water!

ancientnuclearwar.com...

“ Did you know that WWII was NOT the first nuclear war this planet has ever experienced?
Ludicrous you say?
It's not ludicrous when you explore the evidence.
Presenting
The First Global Nuclear War
And a coverup of HISTORICAL Proportions!

It's not just balony...
The Bible supports it...
The written histories of India support it...
Cultural Legends and Myths from around the world support it...
Modern Nuclear Scientists admit it...
Archeology supports it...
Geology supports it...
Astronomy supports it...
It even helps explain where aliens come from...
Let's start in then!

Mod Note: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.
edit on Wed Mar 18 2015 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
excessive c/p removed

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   
excessive c/p removed

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   
excessive c/p removed

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   
excessive c/p removed

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   
excessive c/p removed

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   
So much to read with heavy eyes.

Tagging from my phone for later.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   
edit to deep-six comment
edit on 18-3-2015 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

kudos
...great work and cheers.....i am way too inebriated to respond sufficiently...will be back when the mind is capable of responding

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

Hi

- wish I could take credit BUT I came across this article on the net and to clarify I didn't write it myself.

Still mind blowing stuff!

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   

as recorded in the Mahabharata

Considering the age and engineering complexity of the pyramid(s), and considering findings such as the antikythera mechanism, I certainly would not rule-out the possibility that nuclear (or even more advanced) technology was previously harnessed and utilized in our ancient and mysterious past.

You may want to add the

bbcodes to distinguish your comments from 3rd party source..

edit on 18-3-2015 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   

I'll pitch it, say all this info does all tie together, theoretically that means astr0 may have been right.
The u.s does have spaceships, we are exploring space again and the cover up isn't about a problem explaining history, its just plain old "we've got better # than you and we're not sharing".

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND
a reply to: Aleister

Hi

- wish I could take credit BUT I came across this article on the net and to clarify I didn't write it myself.

Still mind blowing stuff!

Literally mind blowing, for the ancient blowupies. (in a whisper, looking over shoulder...I think we are supposed to limit copying from other articles to three paragraphs or so, just for future reference)
edit on 18-3-2015 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   

oh FFS - not another wall of text reguritating unevidenced bull#

here is a hint - please provide a citation for this :

"The corpses were so burnt that they were no longer recognisable. Hair and nails fell out. Pottery broke without cause. Birds, disturbed, circled in the air and were turned white. Foodstuffs were poisoned!"

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   

When excavations of Harappa and Mohenjo-Daro reached the street level, they discovered skeletons scattered about the cities, many holding hands and sprawling in the streets as if some instant, horrible doom had taken place. People were just lying, unburied, in the streets of the city. And these skeletons are thousands of years old, even by traditional archaeological standards. What could cause such a thing? Why did the bodies not decay or get eaten by wild animals? Furthermore, there is no apparent cause of a physically violent death. These skeletons are among the most radioactive ever found, on par with those at Hiroshima and Nagasaki. At one site, Soviet scholars found a skeleton which had a radioactive level 50 times greater than normal. Other cities have been found in northern India that show indications of explosions of great magnitude. One such city, found between the Ganges and the mountains of Rajmahal, seems to have been subjected to intense heat. Huge masses of walls and foundations of the ancient city are fused together, literally vitrified! And since there is no indication of a volcanic eruption at Mohenjo-Daro or at the other cities, the intense heat to melt clay vessels can only be explained by an atomic blast or some other unknown weapon. The cities were wiped out entirely.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Yaay, what a collection of long-ago-debunked myths (India, giants), unsourced narrations (Soldiers killing a giant in Afghanistan), incorrect correlation of uncorrelated items (Tunguska->valley of death) and other really, really... esoterical things. I kind of missed the bosnian pyramides, though... Na, not really.

Please understand me, I like to read about mysteries like every other person too. I really like to imagine that there are great mysteries left to discover.

But this is a large heap of more or less desperate tries to "prove" an ancient nuclear war. I will not (and obviously can't) downvote this, but I would recommend the reader to take this thread in with a dose of doubt.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Wow I normally do not read posts this long unless I am hooked into it but I read all of this and it is very fascinating. Thanks for this outlook on things I will dig further into it!

ID

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

oh FFS - not another wall of text reguritating unevidenced bull#

here is a hint - please provide a citation for this :

"The corpses were so burnt that they were no longer recognisable. Hair and nails fell out. Pottery broke without cause. Birds, disturbed, circled in the air and were turned white. Foodstuffs were poisoned!"

An early 11th century Indian King translated ancient Hindu text without actually knowing the language. Doesn't make the translation wrong but does make it suspect. There is however, many curious historical worldwide events or stories of such that give pause. Tie that together with the explosive rate of our current development sprinkled with the understanding that everything in nature is cyclic, while as above so below includes us and it makes the whole concept worth considering.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Except that is just made up nonsense...
www.digit.in...

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Except that is just made up nonsense...
www.digit.in...

No! I found it on the Internet so it must be true.

But thanks for sharing. ....much of the ancient texts seem to have taken a life of their own in other countries but India. After having spent time in India and working with colleagues there for the better part of a decade, I'm quite familiar with there current beliefs (more or less). Although very Very different from the Abrahamic faiths, they don't really support the myth of ancient nuclear holocaust.
edit on 18-3-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join