It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"What are Atheists gonna do when Jesus Christ is proved to be Real by World Events?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
Are you having a laugh!!
Its the other way round!! There cant be anything worse than discovering that you believers have been blind ignorant stupid crutch dependent fools. But nobody is perfect. Least of all me!
Wake up from your slumber and take a good look around you and see the world for what it is!

I think he's saying, who cares what atheists will do, God will be so disgusted by organized religion that atheists will become the new favorite child, so to speak. That is if he doesn't smite our entire species for having failed to understand his wishes...again.
edit on 18-3-2015 by Eunuchorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Your question: "What are Atheists gonna do when Jesus Christ is proved by world events to be real?" is certainly prophetic, so I will give you an acurate 'prophetic' answer. I will quote a couple of prophets, or, more precisely a 'binary' prophet (BSP / BSP & JA), but first I will show you a little bit of their/his outstanding accuracy:

originally posted by: VERETHRAGHNA
Definitely Hiroshima, Nagasaki and Space Travel; the three topics were Prophesied, specifically by south american plastic artist Benjamin Solari Parravicini & Jose of Argon, who was; according to BSP, his spanish 'angel', who revealed him his prophecies. Jose died hundreds of years ago, but he worked as BSP's Angel from another dimension (matter gamma [apparently 5th dimension]).
There are various prophecies on these topics (specifically 'psicographies', also called 'prophetic drawings'). I will show you a few.

Hiroshima & Nagasaki

Spanish: "Camino el Bomba de Hiroschima". BSP y JA 1939
English: (psicographic expressions are sometimes weird and puzzling, but this is what this one exactly says) "I Walk the Hiroschima Bomb". BSP & JA 1939

Spanish: "El átomo atronará en el 45". BSP y JA Noviembre 1939
English: "The atom will thunder in the 45". BSP & JA November 1939

The first atomic bombs of all times detonated in 1945, both: the first ever over civilians (Hiroshima & Nagasaki) and the first ever as a test detonation (Trinity).

Spanish: " HASTA LA IGLESIA SE ESPANTARÁ. BOMBA F". BSP & JA Noviembre 1939
English: "EVEN THE CHURCH WILL BE FRIGHTENED. F BOMB". BSP & JA November 1939

Both psicographies shows catholic figures. Nagasaki bomb was the F bomb, i.e. the Fat-man bomb, and the epicenter of its detonation was the Ulakami catholic neighborhood. This represented a great catastrophe for christianity in Japan, which concentrated the majority of its adepts in Nagasaki. Of course this fact, and the fact that the United States is a protestant country are not casualities.
Human space era & extraterrestrials

Spanish: "Elevándose creerá el hombre que llegará a los planetas. No llegará, mas llegará sin llegar y será Víctima de su ambición". BSP y JA 1938
English: "Elevating himself the man will believe that he will reach the planets. He will not reach them, but he will reach them without reach them and he will be Victim of his own ambition". BSP & JA 1938

The man has not traveled to another planet, but he sent space probes, satellites, robots; i.e. unmanned missions to them. The percentage of accidents was greater in the first stages of the space career due to the hastiness that northamericans and soviets had for win more and more space achievements, and for be the first in every one of them.

Spanish: "El hombre llegará a los espacios, buscará la vida de los planetas y le verán". BSP y JA 1938
English: "The man will reach the spaces, he will search for the life of the planets and they will see him". BSP & JA 1938

Here you can find various high quality psicographies. Perfect quality!.

www.taringa.net...

What do you think?
Cheers

Now, let's answer your question:
ATHEISM, SO-CALLED SCIENCE AND ITS DESTINY:
Spanish: "El hombre que sabe que no sabe - implantará el ¨no saber¨, hasta el principio - el mundo rodará_". BSP y JA 1972
English: "The man who knows that he don't know - will implant the ¨not-knowing¨, till the beginning - the world will roll _". BSP & JA 1972

Spanish: "El hombre sabe que no sabe - al saberse en el ¨no saber¨, marchará contra el sapiente - anulándole". BSP y JA 1971
English: "The man knows that he don't know - at knowing himself in the ¨not-knowing¨, he will march against the sage - annulling him". BSP y JA 1971

Spanish: "LUZ. AMOR. PAZ. El ateo marcha - grita - destroza - mata - envicia al joven - entorpece a la mujer, la maternidad se niega - y la virilidad se arroja - El Caos es, en éste imperio de males aceptados y aplaudidos, el todo de todos; y todos en el todo, son ellos barro, pestilencia - ¡asco! - mas todos en lo íntimo escuchan su voz interior que les dice: 'Apartaos, llorareis, abrazad la cruz, ¡Ya ella llega! y el mundo será en luz-'". BSP y JA 19
English: "LIGHT. LOVE. PEACE. The atheist marches - shouts - destroys - kills - vitiates the young - brutalizes the woman, maternity is denied - and virility is thrown away - The Chaos is, in this empire of accepted and applauded evils, the everything of everyone; and 'the everyone' in everything, they are mud, pestilence - ¡aversion! - but everyone in intimacy hears their own interior voice which says them: 'Depart yourselves, you will cry, embrace the cross, ¡Now it comes! and the world will be in light-'". BSP y JA 1972

Spanish: "En el final del Tiempo Tiempo - el ateísmo se impondrá sobre el hombre en su triunfo material. El bien será alejado - la holganza correrá con el hambre - el hambre correrá con el crimen - el crimen correrá con la mentira y la mentira portará la guerra de naciones. El humo ateo entonces será sumido en el humo de la oscuridad, y rodará al confin del... ¡sin final!". BSP y JA 1960
English: "In the final of the Time-Time - atheism will impose itself over the man in his material triumph. The goodness will be kept afar - idleness will flow* with hunger - hunger will flow* with crime - crime will flow* with lie and lie will carry the war of nations. The atheist smoke then will be plunged in the smoke of obscurity**, and will turn around*** towards the confine of the... ¡endless+!". BSP y JA 1960
[* Lit. 'will run' ** see three days of darkness and asphyxia *** Lit. roll + Lit. 'the without-end' ... Hell?]

edit on 18-3-2015 by VERETHRAGHNA because: orthography

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

"What are Atheists gonna do when Jesus Christ is proved to be Real by World Events?

Admit that he is real and go on with my life. Probably become a Christian again if it is necessary. Though going by Jesus' teachings, Christianity probably isn't what he wanted anyways.
edit on 18-3-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: VERETHRAGHNA

The atheist marches - shouts - destroys - kills - vitiates the young - brutalizes the woman, maternity is denied - and virility is thrown away -

So as a result of Jesus/god being proven you're saying atheists will pervert children, beat women, deny women sex and babies, all the while going on some homicidal rampage?

edit on 18-3-2015 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

It won't matter anymore, it would be too late to say "I believe" . Start the "Relocation Protocol" .

According to Christianity, it is NEVER too late to convert. After all there was the guy on the cross with Jesus who Jesus forgave at the last minute.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

It won't matter anymore, it would be too late to say "I believe" . Start the "Relocation Protocol" .

According to Christianity, it is NEVER too late to convert. After all there was the guy on the cross with Jesus who Jesus forgave at the last minute.
And that obviously released the nailed victims anxiety..................etc. Maybe he would have preferred to be left to die in peace without some fruit and nut pounding his ear hole!

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Guten Morgen- Did You mean if some Gov't. doesn't blow Him (Jesus The Chris†) out of the sky as He is doing His de-sencion? The shooting Gov't. could then blame it on "Unknown Threat" ( "Foe de Jour" like ISIS™ now and that guy and His band, oh... Al Kide-uh and The Taliban...) You KNOW things are askew if You're in 'war' with the ZigZag Man...

I'd think the BIGGER question is: Once Jesus The Chris† is 'faced' and the Soul 'moves on', what do Y'all think will happen when they find out that "He" is a "She"? That "Sky Beard" is/was/will always be "Her"?

namaste

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Who knows? I don't believe that "being saved" means anything, but we are making an assumption here that Jesus turns out to be real. Well going by the bible, I can use the little loophole I described above to refrain from believing and being a Christian until I need to.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I already know the answer, they will do what Job's wife asked him to do when he was under Satan's tests......

Those pesky biblical women are sooooooooooo predictable! LOL

Strictly by definition ET's are coming, have been here, and have already walked on this planet.

ET may make contact, but ET, a real live biological life form from another planet, will never land on earth, let alone get out and walk around like imagined. Why not? Because GERMS.

edit on 18-3-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Just in case there is any confusion. Akragon didn't write the OP. Akragon created a thread on that other member's suggestion and used that members content.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

But my question to you is what are you going to do when the ET named Jesus Christ is leading his myriads of ET angels to fix our planet as described in the book of Revelation?

Anyone who has read the book of Revelations(and I know you have), knows the Jesus of Revelations is anything but benevolent. He is a tyrant, and will destroy billions who refuse to accept his Monarchy/Dictatorship.

What would I do? Die along with the rest of those who refuse to worship a conquering tyrant, I suppose.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
As an atheist I would do nothing, I would accept that this being is real if evidence was produced to prove it but even then it/him has done absolutely nothing to gain any respect or worship from me.

The truth of the matter is though that there isn't one single iota of evidence to support the existence of any deities so I don't think any gods are going to be swooping in to save us all at the last second anytime soon.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Strictly by definition ET's are coming, have been here, and have already walked on this planet.
Angels, Demons, Satan, Jesus Christ, even God himself is an ET.

No, you have to prove they even exist, before you can say they've already been here and are coming back. The Bible is not proof. It's just a book, written by countless men, edited to say what they want it to say and deliver the message/doctrine they want you to believe.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

It's not about converting people, Christians aren't radical Muslims!

there are actually plenty of sites popping up on the internet amongst the atheist community who are spreading the word with eachother on how to deal with Jesus.

Atheists for Jesus

there's a butt ton of pages like this out there in the multiverse.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
The thought is impossible to me.

Until I survived my first North American Winter, apocalypse much America? WTH!

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AinElohim

I really don't know what you are trying to tell me here in context of what I said earlier. I'm quite content not worrying about Jesus unless the evidence comes forward saying he was real and was truly the divine son of god, and because of a loophole in the bible I can get away with this blasphemy until the last minute and just ask for forgiveness while letting Jesus into my heart when I need to. I don't have to waste my life worshiping and can cover my bases at the last minute. Win-win in my book.
edit on 18-3-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

They'll probably all line up at your house wishing to ask forgiveness and admitting you were really right.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I would eat my own head....

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

Mmmmm. That would require rolling a large one and making a large pot of hot tea and sitting down for a nice chat with the man himself. Nice fellow apparently according to many accounts.

Where believers have such a mental stumbling block as regards Atheism is that due to its very nature Atheists constantly seek truth. Finding out we are wrong about something and learning new truths is the point.

We see learning from mistakes as advancement and something to be proud of. It actually validates our trust in reason and expands and pushes our horizons and understanding. We never feel shame in being proved wrong.

Now where is that damned teapot?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

The message is SUPPOSED to be positive...and often overlooked. With as obvious as this good "message" is we still have churches against gay marriage. Oppression of innocent people still exists because of religion so why isn't this "message" taken seriously?

Why do you feel Christianity is the right choice? You mean if I was in a supermarket of religions I would be able to compare labels and think WOW Christianity looks delicious!!!??? No.

A majority of atheists? How do you know that they "are just lazy and don't want to commit to anything and be free to take part in immoral behavior without guilt or conscience"????? If we're talking about immoral acts religion is FULL of immoral acts! It is NOT hard being a dedicated Christian. It's not the same as a recovering alcoholic trying to avoid alcohol. If you're a Christian and you can't keep your nose out of "immoral" acts, then you're not Christian, you're HUMAN and naturally curious in all things this life offers.

There are a lot of NON religious organizations where their charity efforts are "epic". You're not a Christian but you did a very good job defending what you said you weren't preaching.

Try again.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join