It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Is This In My Picture?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TheIceQueen

Howdy. I am Azmolial Sorcerer/Shaman/Magick Man, and many other things by trade and hobby. Could you please recall what you where doing and where? That would really narror the possiblites.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

I am guessing someone close to you is playing a trick on you. They saw the original picture without that skeleton head, thought about playing a trick on you, photoshopped it inserting a goofy skeleton head, and uploaded it to your phone. That person might have even asked you to see the pictures with you to get you interested in looking at it again. Am I close? Either that, or you are playing the photoshop trick on us?

No, lol. This is literally a still shot from a video.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheIceQueen

I dunno and I'm pretty sure it's been said before but remember Objects are closer than they apear.. Muwahahahahahahahah

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gideon70
Threads like this always cause alarm bells for me.
What was your motivation for filming ? Its not something that somebody would normally do on leaving a parking lot and then for an apparition to appear is just too coincidental.

Im calling FAKE.

You must have never been a teenager during the myspace camera excursion era.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

did you repost the video?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

originally posted by: TheIceQueen

I dunno and I'm pretty sure it's been said before but remember Objects are closer than they apear.. Muwahahahahahahahah

Lol, come on..

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
ABOUT THE VIDEO

I decided to take it down within the first 24 hours of posting this, when I finally uploaded it I wasn't getting any decent input only "it looks like a blonde to me", etc..

I edited out most of the video because it's very embarrassing and you can only see it at the very end of the video for a split second, but here you go- Here's a link to the video.

tinypic.com...
edit on 26-3-2015 by TheIceQueen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Thank you
based on the vid, I personally would say it's a sign post.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I'm actually seeing the figure that looks like the girl from the "Ring" in the back seat. Anyone noticed that ?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackmetalmist
I'm actually seeing the figure that looks like the girl from the "Ring" in the back seat. Anyone noticed that ?

It looks like something other than a sign, lol. It's crazy because it has a face, a head, what looks to be eyes, a nose, and a mouth. It's either unexplainable or some crazy arse camera phenomenon.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Yeah, I dont think it's a sign. Were you experiencing anything paranormal during that time the picture was taken?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackmetalmist

Yeah, I dont think it's a sign. Were you experiencing anything paranormal during that time the picture was taken?

Nope, lol not at all. I was just being an airhead and singing that awful eminem song while I was in the passenger seat.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
In regards to people saying that I should google map it (I might do it just to look again although this was 6+ years ago), and that I should go back to the location, this has been done. We spent hours driving around in the area to see what it could have been, nada.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico

Thank you
based on the vid, I personally would say it's a sign post.

I don't see it..

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I posted this on the previous page, and if you imagine there's another little sign underneath it, you get the idea. This sign of course isn't a perfect match, but it has the same shape as the sign on top. It loons like there's a separate smaller sign underneath it, which forms what we see as the lower half of the mouth/jaw.

Of course I see what you see too, which is pareidolia, where the two eyes would be like the tow truck and the car, and the mouth is the divider between the top and bottom signs, etc. Nothing wrong with pareidolia as we all experience it, but once you recognize that's what it is, you can then start to see it's something else.

As someone pointed out maybe I should have flipped the sign as we are looking at a mirror image, but it's not an exact match anyway, however there are other no parking signs that may be a closer match, or it could be another kind of sign.

edit on 26-3-2015 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJourney
I say:

Either fake...

Or demon...

I don't think it was a sign...it looks clearly like a demonic face, with a black coat and seemingly horns...which is why, I'm sorry to say OP, it's nothing personal, but I have to assume photoshop...or you really caught a demon on camera, since I definitely do not think it's any of these signs and such that people have been suggesting. And since, sorry I'm quite skeptical that you caught a demon on camera, I have to assume photoshop.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur
I posted this on the previous page, and if you imagine there's another little sign underneath it, you get the idea. This sign of course isn't a perfect match, but it has the same shape as the sign on top. It loons like there's a separate smaller sign underneath it, which forms what we see as the lower half of the mouth/jaw.

Of course I see what you see too, which is pareidolia, where the two eyes would be like the tow truck and the car, and the mouth is the divider between the top and bottom signs, etc. Nothing wrong with pareidolia as we all experience it, but once you recognize that's what it is, you can then start to see it's something else.

As someone pointed out maybe I should have flipped the sign as we are looking at a mirror image, but it's not an exact match anyway, however there are other no parking signs that may be a closer match, or it could be another kind of sign.

I thought that it was quite interesting, I've never seen anything like it before. I still don't see the whole sign thing and how that's what it is.. How could a sign be seemingly so close, to where it looks like it is rubbing against the back window of the car?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I say:

Either fake...

Or demon...

I don't think it was a sign...it looks clearly like a demonic face, with a black coat and seemingly horns...which is why, I'm sorry to say OP, it's nothing personal, but I have to assume photoshop...or you really caught a demon on camera, since I definitely do not think it's any of these signs and such that people have been suggesting. And since, sorry I'm quite skeptical that you caught a demon on camera, I have to assume photoshop.

Understandable, it DOES look like some sort of monster or the stereotypical demon, it does have what looks like little horns on the top! I've had others say this, in fact when I first came across it 6 years ago, my aunt was determined to figure it out so she sent it to a woman who was apparently a very religious/spiritual person and claimed to 'know about demons' or something of the sort (I never spoke with her myself) and this woman said that it was a demon and wanted to come and bless where this took place or something like that.

I don't know what the hell it is. It's NOT photoshop. Trust me. If you don't trust me, than idk what to tell ya, lol. I have no interest in doing something as stupid and counterproductive as faking and photoshopping something into a still frame of my video that I took several years ago.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Anybody else have an opinion/etc?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I cant tell properly but you look pretty hot!!

but yeah the face does look weird. Could it be someone in a suit that jumped out of nowhere?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join