It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EPA Moves to Regulate How Long You Spend in the Shower

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
google

"" state can nullify epa ""

state can nullify epa

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I have one of those piece of crap, low flow toilets, beside been stuff all the time, we have to flush like ten times to get the darn crap down the pipe.

They are worthless and you spend more on water trying to flush the darn thing.

Yeah, let them government do what they are great at, been a dictatorship.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Looks like there are a lot of hits about states trying, can't really be bothered to see if there are any about it actually happening.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I have one of those piece of crap, low flow toilets, beside been stuff all the time, we have to flush like ten times to get the darn crap down the pipe.

They are worthless and you spend more on water trying to flush the darn thing.

Yeah, let them government do what they are great at, been a dictatorship.

Low flow toilets matter little in most climates. In some they certainly drew (I grew up in Nevada in a drought for almost my entire childhood, so I'm well aware of saving water). The really costly water usage comes in food production and creating goods. It takes about 1800 gallons of water to produce 1 pound of beef and 220 gallons for 1 pound of rice. Think about that difference, and how much food you get from that weight. You could seriously reduce your water consumption while using as high water a toilet as you want, and taking as long showers as you want just by replacing a hamburger a week with a bowl of rice.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join