It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin up's the ante!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Putin is responding to NATO doing a military exercise but what gets me riled up is how come your OP doesn't mention that

Makes it look like Putin is all bad while NATO US all good and peachy

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: voiceofthecielago

Anti-semitic propaganda? Where?
Stop spreading those lies. You had your chance to "debate". You were only insulting me and writing lies.
And it is completly insane to write that its off topic. So stop saying those lies...

Please join me here if you dare:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: PrettyPlease1

He responded to a small 5000 man exercise. With an unannounced 40,000+ naval exercise in addition to a 40,000+ military exercise. Yes Virginia there is a difference.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: rozetta

I never claimed Findland was part of NATO.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis

originally posted by: Char-Lee
a reply to: Cygnis

Then again, I think you would have to be mad to launch a nuclear strike

But do you not agree there are plenty of "mad" people in the world? many have the means to start things.

Mad, depends on what you mean by mad. I believe there are a lot of people, if given the opportunity would wipe everyone and everything out with out a second thought.

I believe there are those, that are not quite so mad, but if pushed too far, could be capable of the same thing.

I theorize, that if you put someone in enough of a lost, grief-stricken state, they would do such a thing as well.

I agree, and find it strange we are all still here.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: iDope

Russian troops arrived at Fort Carson in Colorado last year, it was the first time soldiers from the country had ever engaged in military training on American soil. The foreign soldiers supposedly were trained on how to target terrorists in America.

Maybe all of the chinese running and owning ports and businesses including high tech in the USA were getting a little out of hand

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

After them came on stage President Putin himself. The crowd perked up, greeted him with shouts, people began shoving, trying to see the head of state on the stage, but it is hampered by multiple cameras in the hands stretched up and flags of parties and public organizations.

"Russia! Russia! "- Chanted the crowd.

"We realized that in respect of the Crimea it is not just about a certain territory, even strategically important. We are talking about millions of Russian people, millions of our fellow citizens who need our help and support, "- proclaimed president. He said that the Russians will overcome the difficulties, "which is so easy to create for themselves during the last time," and "all the difficulties that we are trying to throw from the outside."

After the speech, the participants of the rally shouted long and chanted "Russia! Russia! Putin! Putin ". Many picked up with sincerity: "reindeer ole - ole ! Crimea - is ours! Give Poland and Finland! "

top.rcu.ru

Interesting to see how brainwashing works in Russia. There seems to be public acceptance in Russian politics, which comes to expand their borders, among the people.. Or I wonder if those who were chanting are paid ones.... Either way, it's disturbing.

Someone put this on another thread, after reading it I see it differently.
cluborlov.blogspot.ru...

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join