It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Jade Helm 15'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Came across this.
Seems like a hell of a drill.
I'm not here to fear monger this, just posting it as a heads up for anyone living in these states.

Here's some info.

'Jade Helm 2015' 8-Week Summer Special Ops Exercises Prep For End Game And 'Mastering The Human Domain'

(Allpipeline news)-From July 15th to September 15th of 2015, the US Army's Green Berets, US Navy Seals, US Marines Special Ops Command and US Air Force Special Ops Command will be taking part in 'Jade Helm 15', 8 weeks of night time drills in 7 states in the southwestern portion of America in which the states of Texas and Utah are both labeled 'hostile' territory in the 'drills' as outlined in more detail in the US Army Special Ops Command documents embedded below.

allnewspipeline.com...
&
wtaw.com...

Also here's a video from a guy on the internet discussing this story.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

This is pretty standard fare for SOC exercises, though. They have runs in the Dakotas occasionally, too.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Yep. Should see what kind of stuff they do in the Carolina's and Virginia.

Of course it sounds way cooler once you slap the "martial law prep" tag on it. Even though this kind of thing happens fairly often, and is really more about good training than preparing martial law.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Heck, if you're in the Army, one of your last exercises as a trainee SF is to do Robin Sage, which is a mini version of this. For a while, they were enlisting Fayetteville area residents to be actors.

It's like a big LARP, with people's military careers on the line instead of their characters.

"Ah, kind advisor, we thank you for your assistance! Here in Pinelandia, we celebrate new endeavors by offering our famed eyeball soup to our new guests. It is a delicacy that few are allowed to try, and failing to eat it (hint) is a deadly insult. Sit...and partake of our hospitality!" (plops down bowl of tomato soup with a honkin huge sheep eyeball in it)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Ooo, ooo, I would just like to volunteer my house as the command post in Utah!

Uh actually, on first thought, nevermind. /looks-around-furtively

I can't believe they left that out of that one documentary! I would so much rather have watched that then guys getting nabbed for napping.

edit on 17-3-2015 by framedragged because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: framedragged

I can't believe they left that out of that one documentary! I would so much rather have watched that then guys getting nabbed for napping.

It turns out there actually IS sheep eyeball soup, it's something they make in Turkey. And they can have it.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   

As if I needed more reasons to know I wouldn't cut it, at no point has my palate fared well from jarring cultural shifts.

On topic, so this is just a huge Robin Sage out in a different biome then? 8 weeks of trekking around out in the deserts and plains, since rarely do we seem to deploy people to Southern swampy forest areas?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: framedragged

As if I needed more reasons to know I wouldn't cut it, at no point has my palate fared well from jarring cultural shifts.

On topic, so this is just a huge Robin Sage out in a different biome then? 8 weeks of trekking around out in the deserts and plains, since rarely do we seem to deploy people to Southern swampy forest areas?

To a great degree, yes. It's also tied up with the Very Important Concept of environmental rotations.

Environment rotations is why you do Dakotastan in the winter. If you're in Germany, it used to be in the Olden Days of Yore, whoever Yore is, that you had the Alps right there not far away to the south of the base or you got to swim the lovely waters of the Tegernsee when der shnow vas fallink, and you got to climb der Schmatterhorn in the winter, conveniently only a few km away.

There isn't a swamp rotation. There was a jungle (now probably 'rain forest' due to PC considerations) rotation, which is similar but sufficiently worse to go there. I know they dropped one of the classic four. It might have been the jungle rotation. You used to get jungle, ice, desert and woods.

But if you do Southron swamps, you might get the 'southern comfort' effect, I'd suppose. If you've never seen that movie, you should. The 1981 one. You got a Guard drill in the swamps. They shoot up a few people's homes in the bayou. Then the Cajuns wipe them out. There's one scene with Brion James that's monumental "We live back in here. This is our home. Don' nobody # with us heah"

I just about died laughing watching that right out of AIT, because I could see that happening.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

sanangelolive.com...

here is a supporting article from a small Texas city, they will have paratroopers drop outside of town (there is an intel training base in San Angelo that trains for all branches) then for 8 weeks practice infiltrating. Seems to me good practice for what they would do if they were trying to take back a "hostile" city.

the city Ok'd it last week and the article ran the next day.

I guess we will see. Dyess AFB just a couple hours away from this town is a B1 SAC base.

I dont post much anymore but I will take any pictures and video i can when it happens, they are supposed to be using the local hospital in some of the training and will have spec ops in unmarked cars and civilian clothing all over town.

good times

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
To add....

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I did psyops (some on hand training for me) for one of these in Texas in the 90s. Texas was an made up enemy country I do not recall the name maybe Redneckistan, the pamphlets we dropped were done in local language Redneckese. I think I still have one around. They were along the lines of lines we are comin in our pick ups with our bubbas and our shot guns and you better keep you and your kin folk from trying anything etc. It was done tounge in cheek of course. These sorts of things have been going on since before WW2 and hundreds happen every year and yet some civilian will hear of it for the first time and freak out.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Did they ORDER you to eat it?

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Just a training scenario mate, i wouldn't read too much into it really.

When i was in, we spent some time running up and down mountains in Wales, training for close combat in towns and villages...didn't mean we were planning to stage a military takeover of the towns and villages in Wales.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Did they ORDER you to eat it?

You got no idea how you're doing - who'd blow points on eyeball soup? THAT's an easy one. Harder ones are little tests like - do they expect you to waste the three known bad guys you captured "out of sight", thus keeping on the task you're doing, or do you screw up the thing you've got to do in order to capture the bad guys and return them unharmed as prisoners, or do you hide, let them pass, and then continue your merry way?

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Taking things lightly huh? Reminds me of a place not so long ago nor so far away...

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Adding.....

U.S. patriots launch 'Counter Jade Helm' protests in 15 states

www.naturalnews.com...

&

www.allnewspipeline.com...

edit on 3-4-2015 by Black_Fox because: stuff

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
According to another website, National Guard in Michigan are being put on "active" starting July 15.

Link to site

I'm not sure how reputable this guy is, nor do I know his political leaning, however, I claim no responsibility to how ya'll view this source. I am simply linking it for the informative purposes, nothing more.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   

LARP...

I've been wanting to show up at the park here with real armor and weapons, ready to go with the local LARP'ers. Paint my face blue and wear a kilt to boot.

"What? Wait a minute, you guys use foam swords made out of water noodles? Well this was a waste...*walks away*..."

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Opinions, everybodies got um....i dont see jade helm going 'live', there just isnt enough discontent and turmoil going on in america....yet.

What i do see happening right now is tptb watching where and how jade helm info is being reported, how fast that info is spreading, what 'types' of people are reading about it, what 'types' have no clue about it and where is info being leaked from.

Like any military operation, this is sorta like a 'recon in force'...gotta test some procedures, do some training, but most importantly, watch how the 'enemy' aka, the people, react. So when they do a jade helm for real, they will be more prepared. They wont announce a 'training excersice' , they will just do it....and at the same time will shut down the avenues of info that they discover with this 'jade helm 15' excersice.......

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Adding (Not Endorsing)

HUGE! Jade Helm 15 Connected to Massive Cyber Event, Planned Since 2014

top topics

<<   2 >>

join