It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH370 Cockpit Fire scenario

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I also find it hard to believe that our state of art jindalee radad was conveniently "looking" completely different direction?!

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MimiSia

Both of those flights landed. Aloha may have had some debris wash ashore, it was near land flying between Islands at the time.

United 811 left debris but it never washed ashore anywhere. They sent salvage boats and submersibles out to near where it happened. The cargo door was found a year later on the bottom of the ocean.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   

I also find it hard to believe that our state of art jindalee radad was conveniently "looking" completely different direction?!
and I am honestly only asking there is not one of you who didn't give me a new piece of information that is what I am trying to gain here new info not to debate who is wrong

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Over the horizon radar is still limited in many ways. It's far improved over what it was when it was first developed, but it's still got quite a few limitations.

Unlike regular radar that looks 360 degrees, an OTH radar has to be steered to look in specific areas. It can only see a relatively narrow area. If the ionosphere is acting up it can cause some problems. Not like before, but still to a degree.
edit on 4/9/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   

and to not be willing to release this information to confirm that this in fact was true is strange again

plus this us a purely conspiracy pun apparently something happened to someone who operated the radar at that time can't find that info anymore
edit on 9-4-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   

do u know specific fire plane accidents where the pilot failed to send out SOS ?
also what I understand about acars(spelling?) is that they send out info not about location of plain but performance I just still don't get what it means for this case

I saw an accident were the pilots and everybody did pass out in fact but the ground was able to send jets to it to see what exactly was happening one passenger or crew did wake up and tried to save the plain but it was too late

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   

OTH radar data is usually classified. Releasing the information would give out a lot of very useful information that could then be put to use against the radar.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Off the top of my head not specific flights, but it's happened. Both from fire and from the crew dealing with other problems until impact.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   

well they released Info it was looking at some possible "boat people "in words but not on "paper"
also knowing Aussies 7years such information is often very transperent and government is very opens to public about things like this. this is first time I heard anything so significant being classified info to this degree

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Sure, because that doesn't give anything away. But releasing images of the data does.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   

this is the only "fiasco" as they described it that I am familiar with in terms of something "slipping" jindalee radar in 15odd years I think. I love also how this caused so much noise by "authorities". yet there is absolute silence on mh370 in my opinion

AUSTRALIA'S defence radar system has not detected any of the more than 200 asylum seeker boats that have landed on our shores in the past two years, raising serious questions about border security.

Asked why Australia's sophisticated surveillance radar had failed to detect such boats, the agency said it was only ''expected'' to look for boats the size of an ''Armidale class patrol boat''. The Armidale, which is used by the navy, is 56 metres long and has a displacement of 270 tonnes.

The opposition spokesman for defence science Stuart Robert said it was ''outrageous that the government would not be using everything it has, including one of its most important surveillance assets, to locate irregular arrivals, unless the government is not interested in stopping them''.

no one seems to be outraged this time around in my opinion

Dr Nelson also said the 24-hour radar system helps ''Coastwatch, Customs and Immigration in the detection and prevention of illegal entry, smuggling and unlicensed fishing as well as helping with search and rescue efforts and early storm warnings''.

Rear-Admiral Barrett told the inquest he did not know whether JORN was operational on a day-to-day basis. Mr Robert said on Friday it was ''inconceivable'' Rear-Admiral Barrett would not know whether the country's most important radar surveillance system was in operation.

m.smh.com.au...

this next article discusses jindalee and USA million dollar project the "invisible plane" the stealth bomber I am pretty sure I get what it is about and simply find it funny. from what I understand jindalee is capable of detecting it.

drtomorrow.com...

I mean wtf... that is why the surrounding "coincidences" this is just another massive coincidence in my opinion. therefore my female logic screams for wild theories.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

www.crikey.com.au...

Just one refugee boat that wasn't tracked by JORN. It's far from perfect.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I do have a language barrier pls bear in mind I don't know how to sound sencere so just know that I am with the comment bellow cause it sounds horrific(or rude) so far to me

i am not understanding it too much
I mean ur point specificaly to me (or the comments in that web page). from what I undersand
the theory we are trying to support here is OP's theory the plane cought on fire and flew seven hour towards Perth before it crushed. I don't understand how the article supports this theory I am not claiming the radar is perfect I am asking what are the odds the radar did not pick up this burning plane from this scenario we are supporting/debunking here. I mean what are the odds here all up that this theory is feasible as the most likely in this threat and someone even said why bother looking further? like even hijacking by the pilot would make 10x more sense to me. so I am trying to get convinced here not debunked

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

It was just to show that an OTH radar system misses things. It wasn't meant to sound mean or anything of that sort, just to show that while a radar that can see that far out is important, it's also limited in what it can do. So it's actually not hard to believe that they didn't see it.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   

btw u don't sound mean what's so ever

is just like it doesn't sound too much like an accident but more like an "accident". pilot made too many errors Goverment made to many errors technology made too many errors..anyway I hope u get a chance I asked some questions beside the radar. would be sweet to get some opinions/theories on those too

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   
even when it come down to cyber hack theory and people label it science fiction. if Boeing and aviation security is having a conferences about this type of issues I am guessing it is not that impossible. there is few other articles like this.. this is just a quick reference..

www.getconnected.aero...

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   

I'm about to crawl into bed after a long day, so won't get too specific. Any time there is an accident involving an aircraft, it's almost never the result of one event. It's called an accident chain, and many times the events seem unrelated.

A good example is the Asiana crash in San Francisco. There were several highly experienced pilots in the cockpit. When the accident occurred several events had to happen. The autopilot was set to a mode where they thought it should be. This led to the engines being throttled down too low. One of the pilots noticed something wrong, but didn't want to embarrass the pilot flying, who was on his first flight into that airport in that type of plane, but had seniority over him. The pilot flying didn't check his instruments and got overwhelmed doing other things.

If any one of those things didn't happen, that airplane would have landed safely. But if you look at them individually, they seem unrelated to each other. Same with this crash. The airplane apparently made a turn that took it towards Australia. The radar was apparently looking in the wrong area. There may have been an event that incapacitated the crew. If the radar had turned the right way, they find the airplane. IF it's the same problem that started a fire on another 777, a simple fix, if it had been performed would have prevented it here, and the radar direction wouldn't matter.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   

good night
thank u for a reply

oh I remembered one where the pilot put his kids into pilot seat and he pretended with them so they think they are flying the plane. something went wrong and they crushed it was not their fault but copilots from memory! it was a huge plane too..shivers

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

It was an Airbus. They had just transitioned to them. His son moved the stick far enough that a part of the autopilot disconnected. The aircraft went into a bank, and one of the displays started showing like they were in a holding pattern. The crew didn't recognize they were banking until too late.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Was that an Aeroflot flight if I remember rightly?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join