It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of snow geese die-in air! Another BS excuse laid out.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: msallo

Talking birds? You're kidding me right?' Mimicking birds. The mocking bird copies every sound it hears including fighting cat sounds. Minah birds are great mimics. You can teach them many phrases by repeating them over and over and over again. Same with parakeets and parrots. However none of those birds has any idea that the sounds they are making mean anything other than getting a treat or attention from its handler. My parakeet has a mirror he tweets to all day because he thinks it's another bird. He has no idea it is himself he sees.
Is there some reason you want to continue to challenge everything I say?
Are you he'll bent on proving I'm wrong or something?
Keep it up if you need to but not on this thread which is not about animals or even birds in general but about a bunch of geese getting sick.
You can U2U me if you want to keep up this debate or test me or something. I'm up for the challenge trust me.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Hi Vasa,

Still no confirmation of either presence or absence of influenza or cholera.

But, meanwhile:
A 'slightly' less biased news release from the Idaho Department of Fish and Game. Notice the absence of 'falling geese', absence of 'found all at once', absence of 'found all in the same spot'.

Then, apart from the Kootenay and Canyon confirmed cases of avian influenza - bird flu in the APHIS link in my previous thread, two more and recent incidents in Ada and Bingham Counties. Notice that Bingham County is located just south of Jefferson County (Mud Lake, Camas, ...).

eta: It may well be a mixed event (cholera + influenza) that is causing the mass deaths.
edit on 25-3-2015 by Agnost because: add opinion

<< 6  7  8   >>

join