It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Myanmar warplane bombs Chinese village. China has deployed troops along the border.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   

So here we have China being bombed in current news. I think this is the first time I herd of China being bombed by another country during my lifetime. It was a small village but still in the borders of China.

So what does ATS have to say about this current event?
www.bbc.com...
edit on 17-3-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Other then a YouTube video do you have a link to back this claim?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

So here we have China being bombed in current news. I think this is the first time I herd of China being bombed by another country during my lifetime. It was a small village but still in the borders of China.

So what does ATS have to say about this current event?
hmmm. wasn't myanmar the regime that China was helping develop at least part of the tech needed for nuclear weapons just three or 4 years ago? or was that some other bordering country.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   
www.bbc.com...

Chinese authorities said a bomb fell from a Myanmar aircraft onto a field in Yunnan province on Friday, killing five people and wounding eight.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Were there any reasons why the bombing took place?

Hmm another theater starting up in Asia? Throw in a crisis in Morocco and we have a real SHTF scenario.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I wonder if they discussed it with China before they bombed thier territory?
edit on 17-3-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Of course they did China would wipe Myanmar off the map in a matter of weeks due to sheer brute force and an army the size of China I'm sure they got approval before dropping a pipe bomb out of a crop duster.. reply to: FormOfTheLord

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATF1886
Of course they did China would wipe Myanmar off the map in a matter of weeks due to sheer brute force and an army the size of China I'm sure they got approval before dropping a pipe bomb out of a crop duster.. reply to: FormOfTheLord

LOL

Its kinda big news, its like Haiti bombing New Jersey on US soil kinda wacky. I cant really believe it happened at all. . .

Really makes me think what on earth is going on?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Who knows anymore things around the world are looking Bleak..a reply to: FormOfTheLord

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   
i am sure the bombing was an accident but i was right about myanmar and nuclear weapons only it was NK that was assisting them and not China:

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Myanmar’s Air Force has been conducting air strikes against ethnic Chinese Kokang rebels along the country’s northeastern border with China.

See they are helping China with their dirty work..

link to stated source

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATF1886

link to stated source

It remains to be seen if the incident will draw a widespread nationalist backlash in China, prompting the government to take action against Myanmar. Although the central leadership would in all likelihood prefer to resolve this situation diplomatically, nationalists may fear that inadequate action could erode perceptions of China’s resolve and credibility as a rising power.

Wow I dunno what on earth may happen, I am guessing nothing but its interesting to speculate. . . .

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard
Were there any reasons why the bombing took place?

Hmm another theater starting up in Asia? Throw in a crisis in Morocco and we have a real SHTF scenario.

Probably so China can go in and take over. That is how Hitler went into Poland, claimed Polish aggression in their own false flag. Myanmar would be squashed like a bug and wiped off the windshield, just ask if it makes any sense.

The overall underlying reason is because Obama has weakened the US military. Stability is gone now that we announced we are no longer capable of fighting in two theaters of war.
edit on 17-3-2015 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Ummm, I think it's obvious they got China's approval first. The video in the OP even says this was the 4th time Myanmar's entered China's territory & 3rd time they dropped bombs on Chinese territory in the last month. Myanmar's fighting insurgents which apparently are close to the Chinese border & there's no way China would allow 3 attacks on their territory w/o approval.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Bombed by their own weapons , how ironic .

Three Asian countries accounted for more than two-thirds of Chinese exports, with Pakistan buying 41 per cent of the total, followed by Bangladesh and Myanmar.

www.news.com.au...

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   
instead of just a video about what happened that doesn't tell even half of the story, that makes it seem like Myanmar attacked China for no reason. how about something that actually lets people know what is likely going on.

YANGON -- Escalating conflict in the Kokang region of northeastern Myanmar between government troops and ethnic insurgents has spilled over to Chinese soil, prompting China to claim on Saturday that air strikes by Myanmar military jets had caused civilian casualties on the Chinese side of the border between Myanmar and China's Yunnan province. However, Zaw Htay, director of the presidential office for Myanmar' President Thein Sein, denied that government military jets were involved in the aerial bombing incident, which was reported to have killed four Chinese civilians and injured nine others inside Yunnan, across the border from the troubled Kokang region. The incident and the subsequent diplomatic stand-off have highlighted growing tensions between the two longstanding allies, adding to existing disagreements over China's massive investments in natural resources and infrastructure projects in Myanmar. China condemned the Kokang incident, claiming on Saturday that bombs dropped by a Myanmar military jet fighter landed on a field in the Lincang region of western Yunnan province, killing four and injuring nine others. They were all reportedly working on a sugarcane field. Chinese Vice Foreign Minister Liu Zhenmin summoned Myanmar's ambassador to Beijing Thit Linn Ohn on Friday night and demanded an explanation of the incident. In a statement, China's foreign ministry urged the Myanmar government to investigate the case and severely punish those in charge of Friday's military operation. Beijing also urged Myanmar to take further steps to prevent similar incidents and step up efforts to ensure security throughout the troubled border region. The conflict flared back up after years in abeyance between Myanmar's army and Kokang ethnic insurgents -- known as the Myanmar National Democratic Alliance Army (MNDAA). Since then, Myanmar's military has lost nearly 80 people in the fighting, along with nearly 200 wounded, according to official estimates. In addition, nearly 100 Kokang rebel fighters have been captured
asia.nikkei.com...
edit on 17-3-2015 by generik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard

I was thinking if the chicks in this thread get any prettier we may have an ELE scenario. Didn't realize ATS had so many beautiful people.

On topic, I doubt the legitimacy of these claims surely there's a better way to bomb china ?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   
The vid said it happened four times in the past,soo isn't this like poking a sleeping bear with a stick..

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   
From the B.B.C. story, it looks like a side-effect of the civil war there in Burma.
The government tried to blame the rebels for the incident.
The truth may be that the government planes either got lost and thought they were attacking rebel forces or thought people on the Chinese side of the border were helping the rebels.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

Its kinda big news, its like Haiti bombing New Jersey...

If they focused on Camden we probably would not care.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join