It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black ops at Bradshaw ranch in Sedona Arizona?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I watched something on American heroes channel yesterday about finding extraterrestrials. Anyway they went to Sedona in arizona. They went to investigate some claims from locals and picture evidence.The interesting part though came when they were out in the desert. Black unmarked helicopter flew by and they got in their vehicle and chased after it till the road ended. The helicopter proceeded in the direction of the ranch and flew out of sight.

A while later after they found a wayto the ranch. and lo and behold posted signs saying US property. Why? they called and asked permission and were denied. What say you ATS? sound liek black ops?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I don't know much about this but when I lived in Sedona several years ago I heard from several locals there was something shady going on up there. All I know is I saw one of the craziest orb looking bright UFO that moved like a hummingbird and faded in and out of existence, near one of those alien looking rock formations the locals and new age swindlers call "vortexes". I think it was called Cathedral Rock. the local who was there when it happened gave me a smile and the impression that it's nothing new to him and told me I haven't seen nothing yet. "Wait until you spend a night near Bradshaw ranch". I did some hiking near there in Boynton Canyon but never did poach the base or camp out up there.. But I saw what I saw and know something's going down up there, gov., alien, extra dimensional I don't know. That whole place is crazy man. Taos and Sedona, two of the most bizarre places I've ever lived hands down.. I encourage you to check it out

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: isthisreaI

Interesting. Oh and welcome to ATS. YEah its pretty shady from what i saw. Unmarked helicopters are against the law as well. IF they are in civilian airspace which makes me also say black ops since they are above the law.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

My theory is...this ranch may be a designated meeting place for ET's and TPTB. Of course this will be denied...but it just may be so.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I'm reading the book "Merging Dimensions: The Opening Portals of Sedona," which is all about Bradshaw Ranch. It is very similar to Skinwalker Ranch, really, and the book has some interesting photos, etc. There is a lot about a mysterious place where planes are seen going in and not coming out, big trucks, helicopters, etc. There is also a lot of info regarding ET's, bigfoot, orbs, windows to other worlds, etc. Just like Skinwalker... Less sinister, perhaps, but not much. The owners are a lot more positive and enjoy connecting with most of the phenomena. (Except for the scary stuff)

Worth looking at...

peace,
AB

ps - Book is by Tom Dongo and Linda Bradshaw (owner of the Ranch)
edit on 16-3-2015 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2015 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Read this article if you want a really intriguing look at it: The Cause Behind Cattle Mutilations

And peruse this thread about MILABS and see how far you can take it!

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: caladonea

well there is radiation patches in and around the site as well. A space ship landing will drag rads with it back to earth. WHy do you think they decon the shuttle?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Cool info.

I live in Phoenix and have been to Sedona, years ago, as a 'tourist'. I don't remember hearing about the ranch but I thought Sedona was beautiful and mystical.

In the mid - nineties I lived in Pinedale, AZ. It's near Heber, AZ.

Heber is where Travis Walton was abducted in 1975. There's a movie "Fire in The Sky".

edit on 16-3-2015 by highfromphoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Thanks aboveboard,and ridhya. Ill check all that out. And Dont you mena former owner of bradshaw? teh posting signs say U S owned.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

well there is radiation patches in and around the site as well. A space ship landing will drag rads with it back to earth. WHy do you think they decon the shuttle?

You wanna explain that? I touched the one newly arrived at the Air & Space Museum will be hand glow, wither or what?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

You wanna explain that? I touched the one newly arrived at the Air & Space Museum will be hand glow, wither or what?

I seem to remember they scrubbed them down from time to time. maybe its depending on orbital height? Orthey could had decided to stop doing it maybe? But alot of UFO landing sites had rad readings above normal. And By just return I mean right after it lands not after its been shipped to the museum.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I watched it yesterday also (while keeping up on Skeptics thread of course lol). It was pretty neat but something seemed off. I mean, I get the "hiding in plain site" thing, but they walked the perimeter and she had her leg over the fence (with a building in sight), but there was nothing. There may be hundreds of acres, but I would think rule numero uno in establishing a black ops site would be securing the perimeter.

Unless the had a bead on them waiting for the fence to be breached...

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DuckforcoveR

True,but like Area 51 you can get into it a few feet if un observed and get back out but any further and you might have issues. lol

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

a reply to: isthisreaI

Interesting. Oh and welcome to ATS. YEah its pretty shady from what i saw. Unmarked helicopters are against the law as well. IF they are in civilian airspace which makes me also say black ops since they are above the law.

It might have changed and I am to busy to look it up presently but, The rule used to be the "N" numbers had to be 3 inches tall, minimum. So you take a dull grey or black helicopter and paint three inch tall numbers on the side in a dull black or gray color and it becomes very hard to see the numbers at any distance. Black with gray numbers works quite well and you have to know where to look to find them. Letter of the law and all that !

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DuckforcoveR

If it was a black site, she was being watched. Black sites have a special kind of security I would imagine... if they bum rushed every person who got close or even climbed the fence, then the place would gain a reputation fast. Their goal is to stay hidden. And I'm sure that, if you are at the perimeter, you are nkt close to anything special yet, so there was no real threat at the moment.

They could've came over and harassed her, but it turned out the best thing to do was watch, and waitn because all she did was walk around, climb to the top of the fence, and leave... no harm done and they did not have to even expose their presence. I'd be interested to see what would happen if someone hopped over with a mountain bicycle and started for the center of the property full speed though... with a go pro camera broadcast to a live feed online. Lol.

Undoubtedly, if it was a black site, they would have some kind of signal jammer preventing such action. Or maybe just shoot you with some kind of directed emp blast that only effects you and not them.

top topics

join