It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Chief body guard Confirmed Dead- RUSSIA HAS A NEW RULER.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Hey dont know if yall heard but here it is: www.liveleak.com... that coup thing is real despite rumors.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I saw that it said the body guard was dead - did I miss the part about the new ruler?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Nothing factual here as yet, just a rumor.

Below is a snippet of what was reported

Colonel-General Viktor Zolotov was absent. In this regard, the rumors of his death.

Read more at www.liveleak.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Things are definitely interesting. I think this should probably have rumor in the title though.

All the info on Zolotov is from unnamed sources(stated as verified in the article). And there is no mention of a new ruler in the article at all.

It would be fantastic to get some solid news on this.

Maybe Putin will emerge from his den to signal the arrival of spring..unless he sees his shadow. Then he wrestles our sun to the death and replaces it as the center of our galaxy. Who knows...

Thanks for the link. I think we'll probably hear something by tomorrow and I hope for the best. And I have to say...if the entire world was freaking out about my whereabouts I would probably relish in it for at least a day and get some great chuckles out of it.

edit on 3162015 by elijahbird because: Tiny keyboard typos.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   

The poster is from Ukraine and Ukraine has been putting out a lot of rumors. i wouldn't believe a word of it. So far all I have ever heard from Ukraine is a bunch of lies.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Wait. The bodyguard previously ruled Russia?

I am confused.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ThinkingCap

AHA hahA!!! that was funny!!! Chechen coup inside Kremlin watch the news!!

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Me too.. maybe the logic goes like so: since the cheif bodyguard is dead, it only stands to reason that, since there is nobody to guard Putin, then Putin must also be dead? I dunno. Best I could come up with.

But actually, it only said the bodyguard was not present. Maybe because he's wherever Putin is, and is doing his job guarding him...

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Another one for the hoax bin unless there is some real evidence of anything. I call 100% BS on this one.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: elijahbird

I didn't know that our sun was the center of the galaxy. I had always heard it was the gravitational anchor for our solar system, but hey, you learn something new every day.

On topic, either Putin is having a good laugh over all of this, or something is going on. With the way everyone is freaking over his disappearance you'd think someone would just confirm his location already to put suspicions to rest.

My guess is that his body guard is with him, and that's why he hasn't been seen either.

Who knows, but honestly I kinda wish there was a coup. Putin seems like a real meanie head.
edit on 16-3-2015 by andr3w68 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit

AHA hahA!!! that was funny!!! Chechen coup inside Kremlin watch the news!!

What news? What network? RT? CNN? I checked cnn website found nothing.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I hope he is safe, someone needs to defend sovereignty of other nations. He has been the only one lately. Someone needs to stop the bulling USA from it's imperialistic takeover of other nations.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: roth1
I hope he is safe, someone needs to defend sovereignty of other nations. He has been the only one lately. Someone needs to stop the bulling USA from it's imperialistic takeover of other nations.

A person who ordered the invasion of Ukraine and illegal occupation / annexation of Crimea is a defender of sovereignty eh...

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: roth1

A person who ordered the invasion of Ukraine and illegal occupation / annexation of Crimea is a defender of sovereignty eh...

You didn't see the latest reports? Here 1 year after the annexation, the vast majority of Crimeans are actually happy being Russian.

You have to remember that what happened last year in Ukraine was a downright coup created by the US and its allies.
It's the exact same thing they have been doing throughout the middle east.

So what would have been best? That the Ukrainians lived under a forced upon them so-called democratic rule that is US friendly and which they don't want to live under, or that Putin walked in and took part of Ukraine over?

Both ways are a deliberate attack on sovereignty, but the last one seems to be what Crimeans truly want, so who are you and I to say that they are wrong?

America the UK and the EU are not the "good guys", they are just a bunch of guys, selfish like everyone else, and everything they do is to secure the best trading deals and strong economy, NOT human interests.

WE ALL REALLY NEED TO STOP BEING SO #ING NAIVE AND CONSTANTLY BELIEVE THAT OUR NATIONS ARE DOING WHAT IS BEST FOR US AS PEOPLE.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:00 AM
link   

lol Putin is missing whilst Obama discusses tweets with Furgeson

if you really want to know what happened to Putin see where his daughters are at
edit on 16-3-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Why should someone like you have my trust when your views so often coincide with views of US government and western mainstream media

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

sweetheart if Putin wanted to invade Ukraine he would do so in 24hour

Please take a trip to Crimea so they can tell you what they think about it
so far I see people in bars saying cheers to Putin

but hey you would no better

why dont you start killing Mexicans in California and Texas and see what Mexico thinks about it

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MimiSia
a reply to: Aaamok88

When you stop the personal attacks and general asshattery is when I will give a crap about what you have to say and what your opinion is of me. Until then feel free to bitch all by your lonesome since Its about the only thing you are good at.

I find it interesting both of you have used, almost verbatim, the same line here as you did from another thread. It makes one wonder if the accounts are separate or if one person has both.
edit on 16-3-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   

I am tired of these rumours and blatant lies

Putin is not dead people these are just MSM driven rumours this is a psy OP

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join