It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wicca. What are you thoughts? what is it and where did it come from? Do you agree?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: iNobody

Odd. I wonder who taught it to the Druids and the Celts?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: iNobody

originally posted by: nonspecific

a reply to: nonspecific

You asked if I was a Christian. I was answering that question. As far as Wicca is concerned, they do worship nature. And they do have a religion based on beliefs in gods of the earth, wind, water, and fire.

From what I have deducted, sometime in the past, others must have been offered the same. It is no coincidence.

Now how was the earth and the universe formed? The Bible states that God did not create it directly but he did it through his son, now known as Jesus, his first creation, and he is in charge of all the angels.

It is obvious that these spirits have abilities given them to help in the creation. They have superhuman knowledge. Demon means knowledge. They have power over the elements, before they had much power. Now, they don't have so much. Wiccans believe in all of this, but have no idea who they are worshiping.

Ok thank you for your reply.

Could you imagine just for a second that there is no bible? that there is no God or Jesus and the demons you speak of are not what you think?

I ask this as a genuine question because otherwise this will turn into another thread about God and that is not what I was talking about.

I hope you take this comment in the way that it was intended and I look forward to to your continuing contribution.

Yes I can image there is no Bible. There was none when Adam and Eve were created.

There was none when Cain killed Able.

There wasn't one when the Israelites were freed from Egypt. Many thousands of years of human history passed without a Bible. And even what we have of God's word was completed around the year 98 C. E. So we have much more knowledge than most of humankind ever had.

Now, even back when no Bible existed everyone knew who Jehovah was. And the mystery religions were founded in Babylon, after Nimrod was put to death at the behest of Shem. His wife had to go into hiding. There is a reason why the mystery religions were always occult. And all of the ancient gods have similitiers, such as Simiriamis and Isis. Nabonidis and Osisris.

If you have any occult knowledge at all you know that all mystery religions, and occult secret societies were born in Babylon of old. And all pagan, and thus Wiccan beliefs come from there too. Even without a Bible we can deduct that.

Are you yanking my crank?

Fair play. Can you comment on the OP without mentioning the bible at all?

I do not mind really but I think it would be good for you to try.

remember what this thread is about and then give it a go, if you fail then no one will judge you.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico

Not at all. They received their teachings from Babylon. Anyone with a deep understanding of occult understanding knows that all religions, all of them stem from Babylon.

Here is a little, tiny piece of the picture I put together and put on Youtube a few days ago about the subject:

link   

Check my post with video inserted for no mention of Bible in post.

ETA: I should say the there are understandings that can only be found in the word of truth there, but most of what is linked together is not of Biblical origins, rather of Babylonian origin.
edit on 15-3-2015 by iNobody because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

originally posted by: Ultralight

"You mentioned the devil and satan, Do you believe that is what Wiccans involve themselves with?"

NO! Wicca, true Wiccans, do not believe in Satan or devils.

I had to ask because you mentioned it in your post, thank you.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Whoa....that was a bold statement. If it came to my husband and a JW, my money is on my man!

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Of course! I mentioned it to get that over with.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   

ETA: I should say the there are understandings that can only be found in the word of truth there, but most of what is linked together is not of Biblical origins, rather of Babylonian origin.

Ok I watched your you tube vid. It was pretty good.

I will happily talk about this at some other point as we may agree.

Can you tell me how this ties in with my OP regarding Wicca please?

That way all of your comments and especially your vid have merit.

As I say I like your vid and take on board what your saying but where does this tie in to the conversation in point?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   

So babylon was around 25,000 years ago? "We see the first evidence of spiritual practice in Europe 25,000 years ago" according to the site below.
www.druidry.org...

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Thank you for your input,could you give me some links regarding the information you posted please?
www.angelfire.com/ny2/wiccan/history.html

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   

The druids and ancient celts were not "wiccans". Wicca is a 19th/20th century invention. A fake "religion" that basically borrowed from a bunch of much older pagan traditions and deities. Basically concocted by Margaret Murray and later spread by various "initiates". While some of the deities in the religion might be dated back to Druidic times, the religion of Wicca itself most certainly does not.

As for the Druids, we know very little about them or their religious beliefs, since they did not leave any written records of such. There is much speculation that they practiced human sacrifice due to certain archaeological finds, and little else.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

"While some of the deities in the religion might be dated back to Druidic times" This is the point I was trying to make.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Ok I watched your you tube vid. It was pretty good.

I will happily talk about this at some other point as we may agree.

Can you tell me how this ties in with my OP regarding Wicca please?

That way all of your comments and especially your vid have merit.

As I say I like your vid and take on board what your saying but where does this tie in to the conversation in point?

Do Wiccans believe in the immortality of the soul? Do any use a cross in any form of worship? If so, their pagan beliefs stem from Babylon, just like all the others, including Catholicism (which is an apostatized, or corrupted form of Christianity).

All religions on earth are related. Even Wiccans with the rest.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph
The druids and ancient celts were not "wiccans". Wicca is a 19th/20th century invention. A fake "religion" that basically borrowed from a bunch of much older pagan traditions and deities. Basically concocted by Margaret Murray and later spread by various "initiates". While some of the deities in the religion might be dated back to Druidic times, the religion of Wicca itself most certainly does not.

Very true, it is a recently made up following.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Where does it come from/ Does it have a place in modern society.

What have you heard about witches?

When I took Magic, Witchcraft, and Religion in college I was taught Wicca had its roots in Shamanism.

I was also told the origins of the witches riding on brooms was due to these women coating their house brooms with a psychedelic. It would then be absorbed transdermally by placing it between their legs. They would indeed 'fly', just not not in the physical world, but rather the spiritual world. Which is again quite shamanic in nature.

That's what I was told anyways
He was a rather eccentric instructor.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   

So babylon was around 25,000 years ago? "We see the first evidence of spiritual practice in Europe 25,000 years ago" according to the site below.
www.druidry.org...

That site is baloney if it dates it back that far. All civilization according to archaeological records appeared suddenly on the world scene about 5,000 years ago.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

Where does it come from/ Does it have a place in modern society.

What have you heard about witches?

When I took Magic, Witchcraft, and Religion in college I was taught Wicca had its roots in Shamanism.

I was also told the origins of the witches riding on brooms was due to these women coating their house brooms with a psychedelic. It would then be absorbed transdermally by placing it between their legs. They would indeed 'fly', just not not in the physical world, but rather the spiritual world. Which is again quite shamanic in nature.

That's what I was told anyways
He was a rather eccentric instructor.

Real witches can levitate, but not do to powers of their own, they use demon power. If you do not believe this, there is enough documented evidence on YouTube itself of people who have demonic power that are able to levitate and levitate others who are willing to give control to them.
edit on 15-3-2015 by iNobody because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   

then how do you explain Göbekli Tepe?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

5000 years? And you are serious about this?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I am indeed very skeptical of that
It would have me believe not one, but multiple things. In such powers manifesting in our Universe, and the existence of demons. I would need both substantiated. Youtube videos unfortunately are not as solid evidence as you would think... certainly not when someone can download a training video or two of Adobe After Affects and make a video of themselves displaying the powers that Will Smith did in Hancock. Just saying. Not that I am not interested in reading about it, and watching those videos!
edit on 16-3-2015 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join