It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deceived ~ unintentional disinfo~apology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Ive been had! The image im using as my avatar and which i posted in ATS photography thread in good faith is not infact an image of my mates pregnant wife. Its just been brought to my attention that image is from
www.squizzle.com ! My freinds wife is indeed pregnant and I had no reason to beleive I was being fooled (im not familiar with his wifes stomach!) I took him at his word despite the fact he is known for pranks.
My apology for misinfo relating to its origin. As to its authenticity, I have no doubt, having watched my own unborn children pushing outward with knees and elbows, so the image is not without quite reasonable possibilty.
My apology for untentionally misleading folk.

[edit on 053131p://19125 by instar]

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   

That's funny. I've seen this photo elsewhere on the Net and it's posted as a joke Photoshop job. I'm no expert, but I don't think that the skin, muscle and uterus wall would be thin enough for the foot to be that distinct. A lump, maybe, but not toes clear as day. Otherwise it would also be too easy to injure the foetus. I've done a few Photoshop chop-jobs myself and with a bit of work, I think I could recreate this one. Nice job, though.

Kudos to your mate for pulling one over on ya!

Check out some of the UFO fakes done in this thread.

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
You changed it?

Post a link to the photo so ppl know what you're talking about.

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Lol, yeah, hes good! Not sure about if its photoshopped, you could be right about the toes! LOl

Yeah, some great pics in that ufo thread ! This ones good!

[edit on 053131p://21125 by instar]

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Naaaah, have a closer look and you'll see that each UFO is exactly the same, and they have a fuzzy, white cut-out border around them. Would work better on a cloudier background. Convincing at a glance though.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Lol, most folk who "want to beleive" only take a glance and immediatly leap to total acceptance!
Question everything!

top topics

join