It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 - yes 10 - American aid workers feared exposed to Ebola, comng home to US for observation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

Ten Americans are being flown back to the United States as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention investigates the possibility they might have been exposed to Ebola in Sierra Leone.

The number could change as the investigation continues, Tom Skinner, a spokesman for the CDC, told CNN's Elizabeth Cohen on Saturday.

So I can't tell if these workers worked in close contact with the aid worker being tread at NIH? Or not.

I really hope they have perfected care for the observation/quarantine of these ndividuals. Remember Dr. Nancy Snyderman? Or the nurse from Maine? I'm also thinking of that Ft. Hood soldier who was under self-quarantine but walked out of his apartment early one morning and dropped dead....a hazmat team was called to collect the body but did we ever hear a follow-up/wrap-up on cause of death?

The international death toll for this Ebola outbreak stands at around 10,000.
edit on 3/14/2015 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/14/2015 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack
We had a 'possible Ebola patient' transferred to UC Davis Medical Center about two months ago. Right next door to me. I don't recall ever seeing an update to that status.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   

I really hope they have perfected care for the observation/quarantine of these ndividuals. Remember Dr. Nancy Snyderman? Or the nurse from Maine? I'm also thinking of that Ft. Hood soldier who was under self-quarantine but walked out of his apartment early one morning and dropped dead....a hazmat team was called to collect the body but did we ever hear a follow-up/wrap-up on cause of death?

Did we hear of Ebola after that? It obviously didn't spread.

Ebola is not really that contagious if you take a few simple precautions.

They have been flying in Ebola patients from Africa to western countries all year and it didn't spread.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Ever since Obama put that new Ebola Czar in place, we haven't heard anything about any of this. No transparency. Ron Klain has been keeping a lid on all the Ebola info.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

What info? There is no outbreak and there are no known cases. There is nothing to tell.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   

No he hasn't. There hasn't been anything to report.
Isn't it funny that this is in the news if the administration is "keeping a lid on it" ?
If there's a lid that cap is loose.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
No he hasn't. There hasn't been anything to report.

How do you know there isn't anything to report?
Silence from an administration doesn't mean there isn't anything going on.
It just means transparency isn't there.
We should be having updates on the situation. But we get nothing.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Logically if they were keeping a,lid on it we wouldn't be having this discussion right? Because we're talking about this new information that obviously isn't being kept secret.
There just hasn't been any cases here. They would have to tell us if there were some danger. Not only that but people would still find out. Hospital workers would have to know what they were dealing with and it would get out.
Last time the fear got out of hand on here and turned out to be groundless as far as it getting to epidemic proportions. All that worry gives people gray hair lol.
Anyway I guess I can't prove that they're not hiding cases because we wouldn't know about them.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
Logically if they were keeping a,lid on it we wouldn't be having this discussion right?

Unless some information snuck out.

Think about it though ... Obama hired a new Ebola Czar and ... POOF ... all the information about what was happening with Ebola cases completely disappeared. It's weird.

I hope these 10 workers behave much better than the other people who have been on Ebola watch in the past. Those people went out on cruises and flew across the country to go shopping for dresses and went into fast food restaurants, etc etc.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

How do you know there isn't anything to report? Silence from an administration doesn't mean there isn't anything going

The backwards logic is strong in you.

It sure doesn't mean there is something going on either.

It just means transparency isn't there.

Really, that is quite a statement to make without any foundation.

So you are saying that there is without any doubt a cover up going on and that there are in fact new Ebola cases in America, it is in fact spreading and there is an outbreak going on only the cover up is so extensive that noone, noone at all is talking about it, and there is absolutely no indication for it whatsoever?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I hope these 10 workers behave much better than the other people who have been on Ebola watch in the past. Those people went out on cruises and flew across the country to go shopping for dresses and went into fast food restaurants, etc etc.

And yet they didn't spread the virus.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

There is no dispute that the sheer volume of reporting decreased once Klein was appointed. So we don't even know what we don't know...only what trickles out, possibly by accident or oversight. For instance, we only know about the Ft. Hood death because a neighbor took a pic and tweeted it. Local residents and media picked up on the story and it spread.

With 10 people, much harder to keep quiet..

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Is it such a stretch that the reporting dwindled down because there was nothing new? We're talking about here in the US there was still reporting from west Africa but since there was nothing new to report here it got quiet. No big deal.
We're never going to be able to resolve them not reporting cases because we couldn't know about them. But I just don't believe they are hiding news.
BTW these ten cases are after the single case reported a few days ago. One that I'm assuming if your theory is correct they could have hidden. But they didn't hide it . That person is in Maryland as we speak.
edit on 3152015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
What's the Ft Hood story? I don't remember that.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

But it didn't dwindle or even trickle to a stop - it came to an abrupt stop. Of course it's possible you are correct...and it's also possible we are correct. We'll just have to agree to disagree.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

That's a matter of perception. I saw it dwindle. Your impression is an abrupt halt. There's no place for that discussion to go.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I added to the post you responded to but you might have missed it because I was editing when you answered so I'll repeat what I said just in case.
These ten new cases are being reported after the news of a single case was reported a few days back. That person who was seriously ill is in Maryland right now. He/she was transported from Sierria Leon and it is believed that these ten new cases worked with and got sick from him/ her.
I'm telling you this because they didn't hide that single case and with your theory they should have it was just the one case.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I don't think anything awful is being covered up but c'mon! There's no doubt the tweeter-hordes were in an engineered panic (political, with no scientific basis), and the admin stepped in, reverse engineered and put a lid on it.

We ARE manipulated - pulled East then West. We have to expose ALL the influences to find the truth.

But granted, too bad people are such drama-addicted idiots.

edit on 15/3/15 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I don't have a theory, just an observation that we have much less coverage and access to info post czar than pre-czar. Why does it bother you that some people think that? It's not a stretch to think so, just kind of obvious.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CorpulentFraud

I have the opinion that obama WANTS an ebola outbreak in the U.S.

He would instantly be able to declare martial law.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join