It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Putin?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thNovember
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Not if it's a movement for the people...

Let's cut off power to ourselves to bring down the Kremlin!!! Makes no sense..

The "People" could never accomplish that. It would have to be the military and a small handful of people with money.

If it were a "people" revolt it would be messy and in the streets.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

a reply to: clay2 baraka

Mines still up? Refresh maybe?

It came back up after I posted this. .

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: clay2 baraka

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Earthcam of Kremlin, Dark at night

The Kremlin is dark, when it is normally lit up like a Christmas tree.
Add that to no flag as being undeniably strange.

The cam is now offline. Showing a static feed..

working fine here, refresh the page

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

People can't do it, but people with money can? I fail to see the logic. Oh yeah two words velvet revolution.
edit on 5310732015vAmerica/Chicago03bAmerica/Chicago by 5thNovember because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Currently 3 am there wonder if they will have an announcement in the next few hours. Considering it is the last day of the weekend for them.

Also possible reroute of power For other needs?

Like I said the trouble with coups, are, its all a bit of a worry who you decide to cheer for . As you might cop it in the counter coup. My take is that Putin has pissed off people who matter , with the rouble loosing ground , and the general standard of living heading south, someone has decided to end it, because its bad for business. Their would be two factions that matter, the Generals, and the Oligarchs, If its prosperity then the Generals have to be tamed . Putin has been treading a fine line, and my guess he's rich enough now , so the Generals have decided to dump him, before he dumps them . But it might be that all the old soviet Generals that matter might have been assassinated. No lights on at the Kremlin? no flag flying? tanks outside the mayors office? something big is going down.

Sorry 5th should have just hit another button. I notice they didn't say it was Putin making a major announcement, that could be very relevant.
edit on 14-3-2015 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

found him...

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

All good!! any news on that blackout?

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

All good!! any news on that blackout?

No but the last tweet from Medvedev was on the 8th of march. Wishing the women a good holiday . He is usually due for one considering the frequency of his posts . If something is going on he will be in it as well.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Interesting post to VK, russian facebook, by strongman Kadyrov...dated March 10.
vk.com...

translated
Ramzan Kadyrov
Dear friends! I get plenty of congratulations in connection with the award of the Order of Merit. Write colleagues, friends and complete strangers, Russians and citizens of foreign countries. Thank you all very much! I am infinitely grateful to the Russian President, Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin for such a high award and appreciation of my modest work. I state with full responsibility that all the credit for peace and stability in the Chechen Republic belong to Vladimir Vladimirovich! His only wise policy of His help and support possible to achieve lasting peace, restore the republic, its economy, culture and spirituality! We are the foot soldiers of the President of Russia! I will always be grateful to Vladimir Vladimirovich for everything he has done for me and my people. I will always be his faithful companion, regardless of whether the President or not. Give their lives for such a person - the easiest task. I declare that to fulfill any order, decide for him any task, whatever it is for me not worth it! I Serve Russia! We serve the people!

10 Mar at 8:30 am

The part that interests me is the 'regardless of whether the President or not.' statement. That would be unheard of to think out loud unless something was going on.

Wow, I'm really thinking that Putin is being removed now.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

Yes interesting, it does sound a bit like the oath to Adolph, by the S.S.

It does look like he's stating his loyalty, so its not to be guessed at in the event.

Or he's so scared of what the administration is capable of, he's making everyone aware he has assumed the position. Theirs not to many people of influence still alive that have opposed Putin.

itby]edit on 14-3-2015 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
the most logical path

Is megadeth on tour?, he may be filling for Dave

edit on 14-3-2015 by Indigent because: is megadeth you noob, you aint hardcore enough

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Interesting to consider Nemtsov's murder in some new light.

Kadyrov hates Nemtsov and publicly called him an enemy of Russia. One might imagine that if Kadyrov heard Putin was about to be removed then Kadyrov might just send a team up to Moscow and take out Nemtsov without asking for permission. Just do it cause you don't like the guy and you know nobody is going to catch you and 'the boss' will be gone soon anyway.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

Paving the way for the warmongering generals to fuel the fire. With loyalties predetermined over the weekend...
edit on 5311032015vAmerica/Chicago03bAmerica/Chicago by 5thNovember because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thNovember

They cant go back to the old days, because they haven't got the infra structure in place, closing the borders to control the population, would backfire, as the Oligarchs need them open to protect their wealth . I'm backing that the Generals are history, along with their man Putin.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Who said anything about a reversion? let's coin it the new age USSR.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thNovember

I cant see it, Putin's power base was the generals, if Putin's gone then so have the Generals . He recently contracted his cabinet to a few. So something was happening before all this. If you have tightened your immediate personnel, its for a reason. Most likely security concerns. It would have lessened the number of people to dispose of in the event.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Unless he had been worked by his trusted official from the beginning. Hence why he felt he needed change but what if those changes were met by the same undermining, ie fake sympathizing generals?
edit on 5311032015vAmerica/Chicago03bAmerica/Chicago by 5thNovember because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Unless he had been worked by his trusted official from the beginning. Hence why he felt he needed change but what if those changes were met by the same undermining, ie fake sympathizing generals?

Good point, the brown nosing could be a front to get up close and personnel, for a quick dispatch. I doubt that officers would have their Makarovs removed, by the same token I doubt whether Putin was far from his.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer is what might have happened. It would make sense since he's very well protected on a daily basis.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Ekho Moskvy Editor Urges Calm, Says News on Putin to Come in 48 Hours.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join