It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Kremlin: Preparing a Major Announcement ???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
My guess is that there was an assassination attempt and Putin has been in critical care in a hospital. Russia wouldnt announce something about this before they knew if he was going to survive or not probably. If thats the case we better hope the cia wasnt involved because we might all end up a pile of smoldering nuclear rubble. Just idle speculation on my part though.
edit on 14-3-2015 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae
a reply to: DJW001

You need to stop reading the msm. Jewish? They know who his parents were,there are pics of them. I think it was his grandfather that cooked for Stalin.

You obviously have not read his autobiography. What would be the problem if he were Jewish? Putin is a great supporter of the Chabad movement and has centralized the most important Jewish records in Russia in a library that he built with state funds.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
My guess? Putin has proof that the USA was behind 9/11 and finally decided to make it public. Obama crapped his pants knowing that he can't convince any other leader of anything and therefore, the truth will be told. Obama OK'd an assassination attempt with the plan to make it look like Israel was behind the killing (he HATES Israel), but while Putin was shot...he was not killed. There is evidence that the US government was behind the attempt and Putin is working with his people, China and Iran to see how to best enter WWIII. The announcement will include all this information along with the declaration of war by at least those named. Obama, being a weasel will hide in a hole and declare war...you know...us against Russia for something we had nothing to do with. Nukes will be launched, terrorist cells will set off dirty bombs and China will retake their lands. Russia will win as no other respectable country would back Obama and HIS America and we will awake in a wasteland within the month going...."uhhhhh....what happened?".

Obama will officially declare he has chosen to live as a weasel, have the fur transplant and attached tail while the rest of America rebuilds. In about 100 years, America will again be a respectable country, strong and free.

Just a guess

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

There is nothing wrong with being Jewish,but he is not.And yes I have read his autobiography. His mother had him baptized or whatever in the Greek orthodox religion.And i know that Putin does support other religions,he has been very good about that,and if nothing else,you have to hand it to him that he managed to get them all to get along.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

All I know is that if there is a nuclear war,someone better make darn sure I'm well done. I don't want to be medium rare or anything else,I want it over with so I don't have to suffer.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: stormcell
...followed by the grand opening of a rival chain called Tsar Bomba.

Mmmmmm. I'll have a Kilotonner with cheese and some fallout fries.

And Augustus, I'm surprised you didn't complete the order.. for the next fortnight
they're throwing in a free green shake with Bailey's Milk of Amnesia!

I've got an old Crimean toolmaker friend, and Kristof says their Kt'er is The Bomb!

EDIT:: I HAVE to say something about the thread. Leaning against pragmatism
like it's the sidewalk now, I think an anniversary celebration/AND/small top end
shakeup is in the works. You know how those guys love their multi-pronged
assault to the individual intelligence. A birth in Switzerland is always nice; but
I think instead Dmitry is going to get traded to the Tigers in the preseason for
the second ring of this bread and circuits.
edit on 14-3-2015 by derfreebie because: Dammit I can't help it. I should look for sponsors....

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

a reply to: pirhanna

All I know is that if there is a nuclear war,someone better make darn sure I'm well done. I don't want to be medium rare or anything else,I want it over with so I don't have to suffer.

Coordinates please.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

38 degrees49'03
90degrees31'23

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

38 degrees49'03
90degrees31'23

Ppppsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst BOOM!

edit on 3/14/2015 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Go for it

youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

Well...you asked.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Possibly something to do with this?Saudi embassy evacuated

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
maybe big back off.
punting quits
or assassinate.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
There hasn't been any announcement, and very likely such doesn't happen this weekend. BUT...

There is mystery in Kremlin. There was 9 trucks during the night, 3 of them drove inside the Kremlin. Where does Putin need so many trucks? What is happening in the Kremlin? Why during the night?

Source
edit on 15-3-2015 by Thebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Thebel

Why during the night?

To avoid Moscow traffic. They're setting up for Victory Day.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

He is a mere mortal, bleeds and can bleed out like all the rest, lets get rid of the Chuck Norris movie stereotypes , the problem for Putin is he is not playing by the script of higher order handlers, what happens to world leaders if they do not play by that script? hmmm... I think he is either dead or seriously wounded, Putin would not be out of the eye of the public for a baby or mistress, or for any other reason for that long, it's Kim Jong Uneseque with gout and extra gravy, there is a plausible reason, injury, serious illness or death, it's probably tied to the assassination of his biggest critic.

edit on 15-3-2015 by phinubian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Kremlin will announce they are hosting the engagement party of USA to Saudies

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Perhaps he shipped out or is shipping stuff in in those trucks. Or someone else is.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
IT’S OFFICIAL [TASS NEWS AGENCY……] HE’S GOING TO ANNOUNCE HE’S GOT A SEX CHANGE!

His new name is Veronica Putin!
lunaticoutpost.com...

Now put that UP your arse and smoke it NATO!

edit on 15-3-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I searched all the major news service and found no mention of any announcement.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join