It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick of the hate towards police when they kill a criminal

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ItalianDressing

Face it. Your entire premise has been dismantled starting with the title.

Was John Crawford a criminal?

There are certain elements that are, although unarmed, vastly faster, and stronger than the average cop. They have no other means but to put these animals down when they are overwhelmed.

Was Tamir Rice "vastly faster, and stronger than the average cop?"

Is it common practice to walk to the sporting goods department, grab a rifle, then walk around with it? Who does that? You are a dee de dee...

Is it common practice to walk into Chipotle with a rifle? Hell, they don't even sell guns there.

Funny no cops showed up and executed those two. I was going to post a slew of links to demonstrate to you just how wrong you are in the hopes that you might have a change of heart but then I came to the conclusion that it would be a complete waste of time.

Stop the PC and call it what it is.

I agree, let's "Stop the PC and call" a bigot what it is:

There are certain elements that are, although unarmed, vastly faster, and stronger than the average cop. They have no other means but to put these animals down when they are overwhelmed.

When you hear of a bad neighborhood that you should not travel in, you know damn well who inhabits that said neighborhood. Stop the PC and call it what it is.

Disgusting.
edit on 2015-3-13 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
The man in his doorway that pointed out the antsy pig that would shoot him for preparing to shoot him despite being unarmed with hands uo talking to a negotiator.
link
edit on 13-3-2015 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr
The Police prevoke violence just as much as they are trying to act rightiously against it.

A cop HAS to watch and take steps with what they do otherwise they end up with a furgerson on their hands.

Thousands of people showed up to protest so that this guy

who got in a *Scuffle* would face prosicution for not following through with those said steps.

Darren Wilson, Reciving praise for butchering michael brown and starting a riot that destroyed furgerson

So OP i don't agree with you at all.

Police need to be cool and level-headed because the public IS NOT COOL AND LEVEL HEADED.
Shooting a Criminal could end up with far worse conciquences than a coriners report and a depressed family.

But OP dosn't think of these things ahead of time. I think Darren Wilson should offer an apology for the community that felt wronged by his actions. He should of said he was going to get his priorities straight and should of relieved himself of duty in the force and became a security guard because hes obviously not fit to wear the badge of Honor. Instead, from anger to nothing. Not even a slap on the wrist. Caused an Entire town to be burned to the ground. And was ground zero, showcasing what a future war on Civil war will look like

Cops should be weary of what they do.

There was nothing to prosecute Darren Wilson for. Even the DoJ led by Holder (who is racist, lets not kid ourselves) could not find evidence of wrong doing. So why are you bringing him into this.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Police should stop using the term" I was in fear for my life as an excuse to shoot people. If you fear for your life because a 90 pound kid has a steak knife you are on the wrong job. If you fear for your life and shoot an old man in his bed and lie about it and the evidence shows that you lied about it you should be removed from the job that you are to scared to do. ...again police work is not even in the top 10 most dangerous jobs I believe it ranks about the same as being a farmer with the stats of being killed on the job. If you are scared of the work but still want the power over people go work at a bank. They want us to be afraid of them but when they get scared of a kid with a pellet gun they kill them. ...

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Uh oh you used the b word!

I totally missed this the first go around, though I'll admit I skimmed the post.

Surprised thug was never used.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   

a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I know right, If Darren Wilson was the model citizen and authoritarian figure he should of done the right then when thousands of people showed up. Had it been me i would of personally walked out to the crowd with a megaphone and said

* I AM RELIEVING MYSELF OF THE LINE OF DUTY, INSTEAD NOW I WILL BECOME A MALL-COP TO APPEASE THE MASSES AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS, I AM SORRY I HAVE WRONGED THE COMMUNITY. YOU ALL CAN GO HOME NOW*

Which would of saved the town a lot of dispair, Destruction and oppression from a paramilitary police enforcing Justice upon pissed off protesters who said they would do exactly what they did if justice was not met with Justice.

Apparently with cops, Justice only swings one way.

The way the Tear gas goes.

LOL you and Charlie live in la-la land. If it was someone not wearing a badge in the same situation then you would be saying he was right to defend himself, but with a badge in play it's "f the police!".

Get off the Wilson train, he was not in the wrong.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IntroduceALittleIrony

So what proof do you have that holder is racist?

Should he not get the same benefit of the doubt since no investigation has found him so?

Or does it matter in his case..

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Face it. Your entire premise has been dismantled starting with the title.

Was John Crawford a criminal?

Was Tamir Rice "vastly faster, and stronger than the average cop?"

Is it common practice to walk to the sporting goods department, grab a rifle, then walk around with it? Who does that? You are a dee de dee...

Is it common practice to walk into Chipotle with a rifle? Hell, they don't even sell guns there.

Funny no cops showed up and executed those two. I was going to post a slew of links to demonstrate to you just how wrong you are in the hopes that you might have a change of heart but then I came to the conclusion that it would be a complete waste of time.

Stop the PC and call it what it is.

I agree, let's "Stop the PC and call" a bigot what it is:

When you hear of a bad neighborhood that you should not travel in, you know damn well who inhabits that said neighborhood. Stop the PC and call it what it is.

Disgusting.

Hmm I dunno why, but for some reason those guns in the pic remind me of my Airsoft guns...

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I wouldn't, if it was some one with out a badge that did it I would be asking what he was doing taking matters of j walking into his own hands like that.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

There's proof all over, but I'm not gonna waste time trying to show something that someone else will refuse to see. Learned that lesson a long time ago with ATS.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Oh there is an investigation showing so?

That is the standard we are going by correct?
Wilson is not cause the doj said so, while calling the entire department as such, but holder is cause it says so on the internet?

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

I wouldn't, if it was some one with out a badge that did it I would be asking what he was doing taking matters of j walking into his own hands like that.

Doesn't even matter because Brown bum rushed him and went for his weapon. But like I said, you show people truth and evidence and they still refuse to see it.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Oh there is an investigation showing so?

That is the standard we are going by correct?
Wilson is not cause the doj said so, while calling the entire department as such, but holder is cause it says so on the internet?

Ferguson is 70% black. So you tell me if the department is racist for issuing more tickets to blacks.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   

It was more then that, but I'll take a page out of your book and not show some one something they refuse to see.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   

It was more then that, but I'll take a page out of your book and not show some one something they refuse to see.

Lol because there is nothing to show.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ItalianDressing
No matter how educated or smart or retarded you are, you ARE aware that the Police carry a firearm correct? Why on Earth would you attack a man who is armed?! I don't care to hear about this crap that ohh, they could have used a taser, etc.. Go out into a national forest and bum rush a bear or a wolf or any wild animal, it will KILL you. Why should a man, a cop, take steps to take it easy on you? You attack and armed man and get killed, it is due to your own stupidity! I am all for our rights as far as an authoritarian police state, but you do NOT attack an authoritative figure unprovoked!

There are certain elements that are, although unarmed, vastly faster, and stronger than the average cop. They have no other means but to put these animals down when they are overwhelmed. As far as I am concerned, if you cannot conform to the basic laws of a civilized society than you do not belong in it. This is a topic that people will ignore because they will be labeled, but it is time to face the facts. When you hear of a bad neighborhood that you should not travel in, you know damn well who inhabits that said neighborhood. Stop the PC and call it what it is.

ID

So then when the police harass and attack innocent concealed carried and or open carry citizens?

Because the Supremes ruled many times it flat out not only an option but flat put legal to kill them without charge.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   

lol okay OP

When a shooting is 100% just, they should have to deal with these idiots? Protesting is fine, but when you protest under a false pretense.. Those protesters should have been chanting that a criminal was taken out of this world to not do anymore harm.
But when they become illogical and retarded, then yes a police presence is needed because the idiots protesting have no basis to protest.

ID

Are you on drugs?

They have the absolute right to protest right or wrong in you the police or anyone's point if view.

It is a guaranteed right at all times in all places in America.

Or do at this time forget that part of the constitution?

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
A lot of us are sick of cops killing people they didn't even know were criminals...

Or weren't even criminals...

Or were just standing on the sidewalk selling cigarettes...

Or running from bullets, putting their hands up and turning then being executed by 4 officers...

Or homeless people being ganged up on and then shot by them cos a clumsy prick dropped his gun when he didn't even need to reach for it...

Or standing in there doorstep scratching there nose with permission and still being killed...

Or cowering in a room cradling their baby and then being shot in the head through the door because some coward heard a noise in the room...

Shall I continue?

Exactly!!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

Police who have so much fear in them should not be armed.

The training doesn't seem to promote good decision making under pressure. People get angry at killer cops for a good reason. If you want to rant, rant at those who organise and execute the training.

Fear? You have a family to go home to, why the hell should you tolerate some piece of chit attacking you? You are saying it is okay to attack a cop and that he should just go easy on you.

ID

So not murdering them when you have many other options is OK with you?

They have backup pepper spray an ASP and taser for a reason.

They are only supposed to use lethal force when there is no other option at all.

It is not meant to be the go to method.

Hence them having all those options.

They aren't just to make their batbelt look cool.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

You really don't want me to name them all because it will kill your sad, sad thread about the poor, poor killer cops.

I'll let you live in your little world a little longer and have a little laugh at the responses in this thread!

Edit: Just know, that I could, at any moment, drop a list, longer than the credits to an Epic!!!

That is the problem charlie.

The list is easily that wrong...I meant long.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join