It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Webb and The GOPs Plan for Hiliary, But Would It Work ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Mods ,this is only my opinion so please move where it needs to be thank You.

I have noticed a new face on Fox news lately, Jim Webb a democrat. I found it unusual that Brett Baier would interview a democrat, especially one that is actually claiming to be bipartisan or an "independent minded" person. The piece made the guy look really good, his background in the military was really cool. Webb spoke about voting republican on certain things, democrat on some and seems like a really genuine guy, a nice guy with a small fraction of support compared to Clinton.
Why would Fox news even bring this guy out and give him exposure. Do they think it will take votes from Clinton to pave the path for Jeb Bush? Honestly I would see it as a gamble because the pubs are so lame right now that pub voters may go for this guy instad, he claims to be an independent thinker and doesn't see left or right, which is what we need in my opinion. If that is what they are doing, would that work ?
They pubs are super sneaky these days and the media, namely Fox is sneaky and damn good at penetrating a weak mind. Fox news and pub radio has my dads brain on frequency control, all I have to do is listen to my dad talk and I already know the narrative Fox news is pushing that day. Im not excluding other media outlets, others are just as bad and annoying as well. I always thought that Fox news covertly ensured an Obama win through outright pushing Romney, a certain loser, so they would have something/someone to bitch about consistently and appeal to simple older people like my dad.
If I am correct in my theory, will Webb throw a small enough monkey wrench into her plans if she has any plans ? Its early I know but it looks like "they" are going to push Boosh. The right side media is pushing Scott Walker right now to make Rand Paul invisible as expected, my guess is to come out later and say voters are rejecting Walker for having only a high school diploma to make way for Jeb Boosh. Their plan may work if that is actually the plan, unfortunately. It may be cool if a guy like Webb actually got popular, but I go by what they say and not looks like some people so he seems ok to me for now, I may change my mind if he says something stupid. If anyone survived my lack of writing skills ,what do you think ?

www.jameswebb.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I think that most moderates, who are the voters that swing the presidential elections, favor Hillary over Bush.

I think that's the problem.

So I don't think it really matters what scandels come out or what mud is thrown or what the election tactic is.
If the powers that be want us to have Hillary vs Bush, that means they want Hillary for some unknown reason.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Right on, I agree, cool avatar by the way and YOUR IN VEGAS!!!!! Im flying in in May to do a 4 corners canyon excursion, been a few times, LOVE it !!

edit on 13-3-2015 by Foderalover because: (no reason given)

new topics

join