It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All employees of the Russian Embassy in London have left?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Wouldn't the guns be pointing at something no matter where they park? I mean they don't take them off do they?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Like with any gun, you don't point it at what you don't plan to shoot. Generally when parked for a parade they're parked off with other vehicles with the guns pointed away from buildings.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Like I said, the guns have to be pointing at something no matter where they are parked. Pointing at the sky, pointing at the ground, at a building, a parked car, a tree, a fountain, something. If they turned those tanks around what would the guns be pointing at? A different building? It just seems odd that this would be a big deal considering someone already said there will be a parade and the tanks are part of it.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

You don't point them at buildings. That's like setting a gun on the table pointing at someone and saying "it's got to point somewhere".

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Still no peep from Putin's twitter account since the 6th.....

Perhaps he has just realised what most of us already know about twitter and other social media - it is really just for children.

But...ATS is social media...

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
You don't just set a gun down on a,table though. But these are vehicles with guns on them. Unless you remove those guns they're gong to be pointing at something. I just don't think it means anything that they happen to be facing the building. It's a square. I think they'd be pointing a a building no matter where they parked them.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

You park them so they're pointing down a street between buildings. Or on the edge of the city pointing away from buildings.

You don't just park them infront of a building any more than you lay a gun on a table.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Obviously that's not true. There they are. Surly they are not going to start shooting at the Kremlin.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

That wasn't the Kremlin. They were used in the past as a show off force in a coup attempt. This is apparently an older picture, I think from the 91 coup attempt. It's not recent.

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join