It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why The Dollar Is Rising As The Global Monetary Bubble Craters

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

So, this article I found, that was just published moments ago, sheds some interesting light on why the US dollar (Petrodollar) is gaining.

Article

The reason is simply that the other three big economies of the world—Japan, China and Europe—are in even more disastrous condition. Worse still, their governments and central banks are actually more clueless than Washington, and are conducting policies that are flat out lunatic—–meaning that their faltering economies will be facing even more destructive punishment from policy makers in the days ahead.

It seems, all is not as one would believe.

From this article, we're all basically doomed, one way or another. We've stuffed the coffers so full of I.O.U.s that there is simply NO WAY to correct things, because people wouldn't do the right thing DECADES ago. Kicking the can down the street has led us to this disaster.

No one is safe from this, because when it all goes, who knows what will happen.

Perhaps this is why Germany is quietly cozying up to Russia?

Perhaps this will be the ultimate reason we all go to war?

Perhaps the best we can do is go back, and think very locally.

Perhaps we are all just doomed because of policies enacted back in 1913.. At which point, FIAT currency should be doomed for a long time to come, as people realize that it's all Bull#### and smoke and mirrors. Fractional Reserve banking and Fiat currency have never lasted in any iteration, for very long.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Fiat currency always fails, and always will.

It's world wide now- very few people pull all of the strings, and now they they've got everything they could ever want... They're pushing for worldwide economic collapse.

Then a NWO can emerge for a single worldwide government.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Yadda yadda foreign debt....what people fail to realize is we could just stop recognizing our debt and back that up with the military and there wouldn't be anything anyone could do about it. So basically the US gives others the privilege to carry our debt and collect interest from us until such time as we want to remove that privilege.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
Fiat currency always fails, and always will.

It's world wide now- very few people pull all of the strings, and now they they've got everything they could ever want... They're pushing for worldwide economic collapse.

Then a NWO can emerge for a single worldwide government.

Have to kill off a lot of people first.. 9 billion people is too much to control.

Is why I suspect a massive, global war to be in the very, very near future.

Then the NWO, and Agenda 21, etc.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

China’s economy: It’s worse than you think - Knowing China’s economy is slowing is like knowing you can save 15% or more on car insurance with GEICO. Everybody knows that. But fewer people are focused on the magnitude of China’s slowdown, much less considered the potential far-reaching implications for U.S. policymakers, investors and consumers. Data released this week for the January-February time frame have raised alarm bells among China watchers.

No worries.... Bitcoin is here to save the day! Goldman Sachs has published a report naming bitcoin and Ripple among the technology trends that could shape the future of global finance and payments. www.coindesk.com...

China and the IMF are in talks to endorse yuan
as the next global reserve currency. China is
looking to back their currency using gold.

THE CRASH OF THE U.S. TREASURY PONZI MARKET: Shown In Two Scenarios
investmentwatchblog.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Yadda yadda foreign debt....what people fail to realize is we could just stop recognizing our debt and back that up with the military and there wouldn't be anything anyone could do about it. So basically the US gives others the privilege to carry our debt and collect interest from us until such time as we want to remove that privilege.

The down-side to that is, we rely on other countries for many of our commodities, like food, and many of our goods.

We import more stuffs then we export. (At least when it comes to cheap plastic, and bananas).

So by doing that, we'd basically hang ourselves.

I can see that being a plausible option, if we had been bolstering our own in-country growth and farming, etc. But we simply haven't and with the drought on the west coast, even more so..

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Bankers understand the problem more intimately than anybody. Its untenable and doomed. In effect, they won and have all the money. The problem is there is no longer enough currency in circulation to maintain the flow of good and services to keep the economy growing.

Greed got them here. Greed prevents them from the only possible solution which is coming off the hoards of cash stuffed in secret accounts all over the world.

They will do nothing until forced, and I mean forced, to come of the trillions of off the books cash.

Luckily the BRICS alliance and 125+ non-alligned nations also have bankers who understand the problem and aren't willing to let it come to riots before the greedy western bankers bug out.

Its an incredibly exciting time to be alive. Once the dollar inevitably plunges, there will be pain. For the average worker, the pain will not be nearly as unbearable as it will for the greedy a-holes sitting on piles of worthless green paper.

I'm ready. Bring it on. I've been hardened by years of suffering. None of the bankers will know how to act when its time to actually get a job that has any intrinsic value.

Payback is going to be a bitch!

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis

The down-side to that is, we rely on other countries for many of our commodities, like food, and many of our goods.

We import more stuffs then we export. (At least when it comes to cheap plastic, and bananas).

I can see that being a plausible option, if we had been bolstering our own in-country growth and farming, etc. But we simply haven't and with the drought on the west coast, even more so..

We can produce enough food for the US many times over, and we do every year. The rest of the world would be down the poop shoot if they lost our bread basket.
edit on 13-3-2015 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2015 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I don't know, I think we're in just as bad as shape as everyone else. 0 percent interest rates and 3 rounds of QE is just as bad or worse than what Europe is going through. People are just panicking and dumping into the dollar because they think it's safe, when in reality it's just as bad as the Euro...

There are other safer currencies to go to besides the dollar, Euro, and yuan.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

We can produce enough food for the US many times over, and we do every year. The rest of the world would be down the poop shoot if they lost our bread basket.

I agree. I think we'd be just fine. I think it would spark another industrial revolution here. No more imports. We could go back to a country of growing/making things.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

LOL.

Watch out Europe.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: asmall89
I don't know, I think we're in just as bad as shape as everyone else. 0 percent interest rates and 3 rounds of QE is just as bad or worse than what Europe is going through. People are just panicking and dumping into the dollar because they think it's safe, when in reality it's just as bad as the Euro...

There are other safer currencies to go to besides the dollar, Euro, and yuan.

It looks like things are moving a lot faster than anyone could have imagined.

Global Currency Soon?

China “Actively Communicating with IMF to Include Yuan in SDR Basket Currency”

Last week, reports circulated that China was positioning itself to become the world’s next reserve currency, and even putting up billboards advertising the global importance of the renminbi to travelers in the Asian world.

Now, China is making public moves to make that a formal reality – a process that has been going on behind the scenes at least since the 2008 financial crisis. China’s leaders are reportedly in talks with the IMF about the process of drafting the renminbi into the Special Drawing Rights (SDR) basket of currencies, which include the U.S. dollar, the British pound, the Euro and the Japanese yen.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

FOOD??? Are you smoking crack?? The US provides like 70% of the world's grains. We import mostly electronics...

If we were to decide to do so, we could be entirely self sufficient. We are one of the few countries that could do so. The only reason we import so much is because it's cheaper. It shouldn't be, the damn govt should be doing what they were actually given charter to do and implement import tariffs against these slave labor wage countries to prevent it.

Their excuse has always been, but then they'll boycott our grain...hmmmm do we need cheap tv's from china or do they need our grain/????

Jaden

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

the USD (fed reserve note) is strong.... because the federal reserve will come up with a new, innovative policy-----
just like they did with the Quantitative Easing Scheme

they also reset the bar with "Rehypothecation"...(fraud/stealing)...

ergo the DOW stock exchange is wayyyy oversold-overpriced with tonnes of garbage Equities which are being used as the place to store money....until the new system, or newest swindle angle is foisted on the money hoarders...
the Western financial system will probably be the prey of the Federal Reserve/Central Bankers pecking order,

I feel pretty sure that the Russian and Chinese (*BRICS) gold based, hybrid-&-fiat money will only have limited success as the greedy will be hedging with the domineering track-record of USD hegemony history....
and USA/Western Hemisphere 'money' will be around a whole lot longer than one would think it should

(just look how the USA Fed has twisted the arms of Ireland/Japan/Belgium to treble or more their immersion into the US Treasuries/Bonds/Paper... those 3 nations are in a suicide squeeze situation...)

edit on th31142629197013122015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
We're going to see energy (oil) peak out from 2015-2020 then begin a slow decline unless we properly invest in renewables. Thankfully, tech breakthroughs make it economically feasible for more and more areas as we advance through this transition from an old world of centralized, hierarchical power structures, to decentralized, and a hopefully more level playing field.

It makes little sense for all out war to be the end result. We have too much information flowing around to make such stupid plays. I think you will see more of the same trends unfold. That is a relative rise in many nations where industry is coming online and societies are modernizing, while older industry producing countries mature and level out.

There's a window of opportunity for innovation of industry and ingenious inventions to get capital investment in the next decade. I'm hopeful that we can get through this with cool heads making wise choices.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: wasaka

Yep, I think that's the logical next move for them.

The Euro is unraveling fast, in fact I can't believe how quickly it's happening. I'm not sure what's going to be the end result of this but I imagine Germany doesn't want to keep hurting their economy by being part of the Eurozone. The Euro has lost more than 25% of it's value since I traveled to Ireland 2 years ago. Most of the decline has happened in the last year. That's crazy!

With the collapse of oil as well I think this just shows another decline is on it's way and who knows where that will take us... I imagine the Student Loan, Housing, and Auto Loan markets will play into this somehow.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Hello ATS,

So, this article I found, that was just published moments ago, sheds some interesting light on why the US dollar (Petrodollar) is gaining.

Article

The reason is simply that the other three big economies of the world—Japan, China and Europe—are in even more disastrous condition. Worse still, their governments and central banks are actually more clueless than Washington, and are conducting policies that are flat out lunatic—–meaning that their faltering economies will be facing even more destructive punishment from policy makers in the days ahead.

It seems, all is not as one would believe.

From this article, we're all basically doomed, one way or another. We've stuffed the coffers so full of I.O.U.s that there is simply NO WAY to correct things, because people wouldn't do the right thing DECADES ago. Kicking the can down the street has led us to this disaster.

No one is safe from this, because when it all goes, who knows what will happen.

Perhaps this is why Germany is quietly cozying up to Russia?

Perhaps this will be the ultimate reason we all go to war?

Perhaps the best we can do is go back, and think very locally.

Perhaps we are all just doomed because of policies enacted back in 1913.. At which point, FIAT currency should be doomed for a long time to come, as people realize that it's all Bull#### and smoke and mirrors. Fractional Reserve banking and Fiat currency have never lasted in any iteration, for very long.

Or perhaps, as we have seen if you just print it , but restrict the supply, it works economically just as well as boom bust. If the money supply dried up, people would be scratching their heads after the rioting had subsided. But restricted supply, works, as divide and rule keeps the society, oblivious to this fact. Control of the money supply, and it controls the population . The scarcity makes its value.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Have to kill off a lot of people first.. 9 billion people is too much to control.

Is why I suspect a massive, global war to be in the very, very near future.

Then the NWO, and Agenda 21, etc.

Agreed- it's going to be a mess, but I'm not convinced global war will be how they do it.
One thing I am perpetually baffled about is americans assuming that their government will step in and keep them alive in the event of an economic collapse.

Think about it- if the money stopped, the power would stop. The water would stop. The public service people would stop. Chaos in every street. Cities would come unglued overnight, there would be mass graves in a week- roaming gangs of starving people.

No gas. No medication.

In two months, you'd have a pretty easy 90% population decline in cities, 50% everywhere else.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: asmall89
a reply to: wasaka

Yep, I think that's the logical next move for them.

The Euro is unraveling fast, in fact I can't believe how quickly it's happening. I'm not sure what's going to be the end result of this but I imagine Germany doesn't want to keep hurting their economy by being part of the Eurozone. The Euro has lost more than 25% of it's value since I traveled to Ireland 2 years ago. Most of the decline has happened in the last year. That's crazy!

With the collapse of oil as well I think this just shows another decline is on it's way and who knows where that will take us... I imagine the Student Loan, Housing, and Auto Loan markets will play into this somehow.

The global currency has one very big opponent
and it isn't the American people. That isn't to
say the American people don't care, they do
care... but their opinion doesn't matter.

If every American strongly opposed a new
global currency, that would stop our government
from moving forward with implementation.
American think they have a representative
government, they do not.

No, the BIG opponent to a global currency
controlled by the International Bankers is
not America---it is Russia.

Perhaps this is why the war drums are beating.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Maybe the real trick here is to stop having fiat currencies and get back to commodity backed money. Fiat currencies allow for too much corruption and in the end it is like playing a game of hot potato. You don't want to be the last one holding that worthless paper when the music stops.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join