It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 9/11 Saudi Connection

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   
youtube.com/watch?v=sbK69rJCy8M

if what the clip states is true investigating the saudis is a criminal offense.

edit on 18-5-2015 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Just figured since we can't post a new thread in this forum I would give this one a little bump

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
This warrants far more attention than it has been getting. Maybe it's too 'ordinary' due to the lack of space-age secret weapons but, for me, it ticks more boxes than any other suggestions we've seen.

It does appear that there's some high level defending of Saudi connections going on but 'Why' is something that may never be revealed so we're confined to speculation.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Pilgrum

This warrants far more attention than it has been getting. Maybe it's too 'ordinary' due to the lack of space-age secret weapons but, for me, it ticks more boxes than any other suggestions we've seen.

I think this is actually a huge problem with 9/11 truth.

Something like this Saudi connection has real substance, is being taken quite seriously by some serious people yet it is a "conspiracy" that does not involved hints of science fiction hollywood drama.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: ParasuvO
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

No stranger than releasing every Israeli who was found being up to very suspicious things on that day.

I have to say I have never seen anything that would suggest the Saudi's were working with the Israelis.

Without Ptech (Israeli-owned) and it's PROMIS software on every government computer many things could not have been done on 9/11. Inserting fake radar blips on NORAD or FAA was done through that very software. Why were Israeli art students housed on the 92nd floor of the WTC photographed with boxes of demolition relays behind them? Other Israelis were "documenting" the event from across the Hudson river and apparently celebrating the attacks. Still more Israelis were caught driving a van with traces of explosives in it and a sock full of cash (Urban Moving Systems). The list of Israelis goes on and on and more than 50 were detained only to be released back to Israel by order of Michael Chertoff - the man who would become our first DHS director.

The Saudi links are very interesting and you've done an excellent job documenting them. They were not alone in the 9/11 attacks which could not have happened without the complicity of some people very high up inside our own government. On a final note it was an Israeli-owned company that ran security at both Logan and Dulles airports.
edit on 29-1-2016 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
i never understood why we hit afgnistan instead of saudi arabia. why the day after 911 when all airtraffic was grounded we let saudi ambassador leave out of new york by plane. if saudi goverment wasn't responsible why did they not send their own security forces in to arrest saudi people involved in this atrocity.a king is responsible for the behavior of his kingdom is he not.

drug trade and oil pipelines....it's all about the money

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I must say I do not give any credence to theory around the Israeli art students or indeed the idea of any Israeli connection to 9/11.

And guess what?

Its totally off topic.

This thread is about the Saudi connection to 9/11 (hint, its in the title) that is what this topic is about discussing the theory that the Saudi state had a active role in the 9/11 attacks and that the American government knows this and has covered it up.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Just wanted to say that I appreciate all your work on the Saudi connection. Good to bump thread.

I remember right after 9/11 there was general public suspicion about Saudi involvement. Saudi highjackers, Saudis fleeing the country. Americans were stunned, shocked, and angry and looked to Washington for leadership. And the leaders quickly led us to Afghanistan. We were preoccupied with war and propaganda for more war (in Iraq), and Saudi involvement was made to leave our collective mind.

The "no plane theory" came out, and then other theories started up, and people began arguing about them. The wars and the arguing would throw us off the scent of the Saudis, allowing them to escape into history, with only a foot note about the missing 28 pages and a few scattered articles and books.

Sometimes outlandish ideas are easier to believe than truth. Thanks, OSOTC, for reminding us that there's still a trail to the Saudis.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Israelis had their fingerprints all over 9/11.
Ignore if you like but Saudi Arabia was not the only country involved.
It is not off topic to mention other critical aspects of the story.
Wear blinders if you like but the road Is wider than you're willing to admit.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

Sometimes outlandish ideas are easier to believe than truth. Thanks, OSOTC, for reminding us that there's still a trail to the Saudis.

Thank you for your kind words

As i have said before i believe that outlandish conspiracies about thermite, mini-nukes, fake planes and all the rest of it i actually distracting from the real secret truth behind 9/11. The Saudi connection probably the biggest part to this secret I have also recently started looking into another rabbit hole regarding the actual construction of the buildings and how this could have contributed to the demise of the towers.

I do believe there is a cover-up regarding the attacks of 9/11, i just happen to also believe i have a more realistic view of what those cover-ups where.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

Israelis had their fingerprints all over 9/11.
Ignore if you like but Saudi Arabia was not the only country involved.
It is not off topic to mention other critical aspects of the story.
Wear blinders if you like but the road Is wider than you're willing to admit.

I totally agree with you here!

This OP I have commented on before, I do think has merit but I believe a group from the intelligence( and military) agencies of the Saudis, American, Israeli, and Pakistan were all in on it, along with Bin Laden and a group of Al Qaeda.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I believe a group from the intelligence( and military) agencies of the Saudis, American, Israeli, and Pakistan were all in on it, along with Bin Laden and a group of Al Qaeda.

In the absence of real hard proof I just cannot accept this. The idea each of these players would be willing to all work with each other on such a huge and covert operation back in 2000/2001 is just preposterous.

Sure it makes for a good conspiracy but it does not make it a credible theory all it does is distract from the real hidden truths.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Just want to give this thread a bump as there is quite a bit of talk about this on the forums just now and this might be of interest to some who missed it first time round.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Just want to give this thread a bump as there is quite a bit of talk about this on the forums just now and this might be of interest to some who missed it first time round.

A bump was probably a good idea however with all the money the Saudi's dole out to our elected (bought and paid for) officials I find it hard to believe the true facts of the matter will ever be exposed: www.washingtonpost.com...

“Saudi Arabia is consistently one of the bigger players when it comes to foreign influence in Washington,” said Josh Stewart, a spokesman for the Sunlight Foundation, which tracks money and influence in politics. “That spans both what you’d call the inside game, which is lobbying and government relations, and the outside game, which is PR and other things that tend to reach a broader audience than just lobbying.”

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Thanks for highlighting that article to me i found it very interesting.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Inserting fake radar blips on NORAD or FAA was done through that very software.

Exactly which fake radar blips were they?

Why were Israeli art students housed on the 92nd floor of the WTC photographed with boxes of demolition relays behind them?

They weren't!

Still more Israelis were caught driving a van with traces of explosives in it

no they were not.

Any valid sources for those claims?

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Inserting fake radar blips on NORAD or FAA was done through that very software.

Exactly which fake radar blips were they?

Why were Israeli art students housed on the 92nd floor of the WTC photographed with boxes of demolition relays behind them?

They weren't!

Still more Israelis were caught driving a van with traces of explosives in it

no they were not.

Any valid sources for those claims?

That's something that gets changed and sensationalised. A sniffer dog gave a positive reaction to a van they were driving but no actual explosives were found.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
TEL AVIV – The Saudi press is still furious over the U.S. Senate’s unanimous vote approving a bill that allows the families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia. This time, the London-based Al-Hayat daily has claimed that the U.S. planned the attacks on the World Trade Center in order to create a global war on terror.

www.breitbart.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join