It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 20 - Equinox Supermoon Total Solar Eclipse ending EXACTLY at the North Pole !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
This is so amazing, I don't even know where to begin...

On the North Pole the Sun will become totally eclipsed as it comes into view after 6 months of polar night. This happens only every 400 000 – 500 000 years!
Svalbard2015

And what a bizarre eclipse it is. Not only does this eclipse begin just 15 hours prior to the March equinox marking the beginning of astronomical spring in the northern hemisphere, but the shadow of totality also beats path through the high Arctic and ends over the North Pole.
Universetoday

On March 20 – same date as the 2015 March equinox – the moon turns new only 14 hours after reaching lunar perigee – moon’s closest point to Earth in its orbit. Thus this moon is a supermoon – at the new phase – not visible in our sky, but having a larger-than-average effect on Earth’s oceans. Plus this new supermoon swings right in front of the equinox sun on March 20
Earthsky

At the end of its path, the shadow of the Moon rises from Earth's surface to space at the north pole.
Wikipedia

The only populated area from where the total eclipse can be seen is Svalbard (Spitsbergen) of Global (doomsday) Seed Vault fame.

Then there is this interesting article:

Passover Blood Moon Preceded by Exceedingly Rare Solar Eclipse
(Breakingisraelnews)

Prominent Evangelical Christians such as John Hagee have noticed that a series of four blood moons, known as a “tetrad” which falls during the three Jewish festivals of Sukkot (Tabernacles) and Passover, often serves as a harbinger of major events in Jewish history.

So there is the current tetrad falling together with this very unusual eclipse and before that:

The last series of blood moons to occur over the Jewish festivals took place in 1967 when Israel won the Six Day War, expanded the boundaries of the Jewish State and liberated the city of Jerusalem.

Prior to 1967, there was a tetrad in 1949 when the Israeli War of Independence ended after the founding of the State of Israel the previous year, perhaps the greatest event in modern Jewish history.

A series of four blood moons occurring during Jewish holidays is so rare that the last time prior to 1948 was all the way back in 1493, the year following the expulsion of Jews from Spain, another major milestone in Jewish history.

Hmmmmh....

Also NASA just launched its Magnetospheric Multiscale Mission:

The quartet of observatories is being placed into an oblong orbit stretching tens of thousands of miles into the magnetosphere—nearly halfway to the moon at one point. They will fly in pyramid formation, between 6 miles (10 kilometers) and 250 miles (402 kilometers) apart, to provide 3-D views of magnetic reconnection on the smallest of scales.
Magnetic reconnection is what happens when magnetic fields like those around Earth and the sun come together, break apart, then come together again, releasing vast energy. This repeated process drives the aurora, as well as solar storms that can disrupt communications and power on Earth.
Phys.org

Supposedly the tetrahedral observatories formation starts collecting data only in summer - but call me suspicious...

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
SEARCH IS YOUR FRIEND
There is already a thread on this.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Let me be the first and last to say this on this thread: Text[Color=Red]RAGNAROK!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Great story, great thread, great avatar!

I'll see what others are saying in the link above.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

BTW the tetrad that occurred in 1493 wasn't a harbinger of anything as it happened after the Jews were expelled from Spain. Harbinger is by nature a fore casting. As in the return of the red breasted robin is a harbinger of spring.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Dang I used the search with several different keywords but didn't see this. Guess I will go back to using google for searching ats threads as I used to do. Thanks AutumnWitch! I'll let the mods decide whether to close this thread or not. The other thread seems to concentrate on the non tinfoil aspects of this eclipse. I am more interested in the wackier ideas relating to this...

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Let me add some fun words and concepts too :-)

- Inner/Hollow Earth (arctic entrance), Agartha, Hyperborea
- Age of Aquarius/New Age - Kali Yuga/Satya Yuga
- Torsion/Hyperdimensional Physics
- Magnetic Portals

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
My wedding is March 21 - very kewl

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Oh and a little fun synchronicity regarding those tetrahedral formation observatories: the other notable place on Svalbard aside from the seed vault is an abandonned russian mining comunity by the name of Pyramiden. And how is this connected to the eclipse? Well Hoagland had this interesting theory regarding hyperdimensional physics that he was going to test during an eclipse in the U.S., followed by a test at the Giza Pyramid during a Venus transit of the sun.

A Most Hyperdimensional Eclipse … and
Final Venus Transit

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Oh and a little fun synchronicity regarding those tetrahedral formation observatories: the other notable place on Svalbard aside from the seed vault is an abandonned russian mining comunity by the name of Pyramiden. And how is this connected to the eclipse? Well Hoagland had this interesting theory regarding hyperdimensional physics that he was going to test during an eclipse in the U.S., followed by a test at the Giza Pyramid during a Venus transit of the sun.

A Most Hyperdimensional Eclipse … and
Final Venus Transit

Let me guess... after the fact he forgot to mention the results.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Dang I used the search with several different keywords but didn't see this. Guess I will go back to using google for searching ats threads as I used to do. Thanks AutumnWitch! I'll let the mods decide whether to close this thread or not. The other thread seems to concentrate on the non tinfoil aspects of this eclipse. I am more interested in the wackier ideas relating to this...

It's perfectly fine to run with this thread if mods and OP want. I just wanted to get the info out there and OP is enthusiastic about the issue.

I am getting excited about this and counting down the days as they draw nearer. I hadn't read about the North Pole connection.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Please direct your comments to this ongoing Thread

Supermoon total eclipse of equinox sun on March 20

Thanks

new topics

top topics

join