It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Francis raises the possibility of resignation soon? Interview posted Friday, 13 Mar 2015

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Charlie, normally I agree with you....

why do you condemn the Pope?
I'm not being flippant, I just really want to know where your perspective is.
Not talking about the entire RCC - just that one man, the Pope.
Do you have a problem with what he is saying to the public?

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Charlie, normally I agree with you....

why do you condemn the Pope?
I'm not being flippant, I just really want to know where your perspective is.
Not talking about the entire RCC - just that one man, the Pope.
Do you have a problem with what he is saying to the public?

No I was only joking Buzzy, he actually seems like a very good person.

Doesn't even sound or act like a Roman Catholic representative most times I hear him.

Didn't mean to offend.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

No I was only joking Buzzy, he actually seems like a very good person.

Doesn't even sound or act like a Roman Catholic representative most times I hear him.

Didn't mean to offend.

No offense taken. He does seem like a very good person - and yes, he is an extraordinary 'example'.

Thanks, man -

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
He's got the timing right anyhow.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Must just be the stress of the Job, and all those Law suits against priests…I’d resign too, if I was him…In fact, I’d probably close the whole place down…

(Waves at Vethumanbeing lol)

- JC

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecroft
Must just be the stress of the Job, and all those Law suits against priests…I’d resign too, if I was him…In fact, I’d probably close the whole place down…

(Waves at Vethumanbeing lol)

- JC

I had NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS (JC). The stress? he just wants to shut down the Vatican Bank (irritating many Italian Mob money laundering schemes) destroy a hierarchy of intimidation that has lasted for oh, hundreds of years (open the SUPER SECRET Vatican Library to the public). Benedict the 16th had the same problem with the lawsuits "pedophile" priests. Francis is a Vatican outsider A REBEL; (guess he has no constituency amongst the 100s of Bishops and Cardinals to advise him) and the best thing that happened to this' institution EVER. Maybe he realized that it is unnatural to the law of mankind (CREATION OF SPECIE) to have [non replicating] lesbian nuns and homosexual priests as governor/advisors to the common people. This Church is so flawed as is IN YOUR FACE EVIL, the way they blackmail a township by requiring everyone to confess their sins, whether by just thinking a thought or committing a sin. They know everything about everyone in that town. This paradigm of Religious Dogma Institutionalizm is going to end one way or another, and the Catholic Church will be just one of many. In my universe; I would pit the Romans of AD 125 against the Catholics circa 1790 (that would be a proper war and ironic). Why do you suppose this announcement was made on the date of Friday the 13th, remembered in 1306, (October?) was the day the Knights Templar were murdered or driven from their estates in France to eventually wind up in what is know now as Scotland?
edit on 13-3-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
I had NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS (JC).

Tell it to the judge lol

The stress? he just wants to shut down the Vatican Bank (irritating many Italian Mob money laundering schemes) destroy a hierarchy of intimidation that has lasted for oh, hundreds of years (open the SUPER SECRET Vatican Library to the public).

Yeah the stress, he’s had a moment of conscious, he’s finally seen the light…You don’t honestly think he’s going to give the real reason, why he feels like resigning, in a statement, do you? That stuff, is probably just what they told him to say…

Benedict the 16th had the same problem with the lawsuits "pedophile" priests. Francis is a Vatican outsider A REBEL; (guess he has no constituency amongst the 100s of Bishops and Cardinals to advise him) and the best thing that happened to this' institution EVER.

For someone who’s not a catholic, you sure know a heckavalot of stuff about the Vatican…Did you also know that’s it a city within a city, and that they (the Catholics) have their own CIA equivalent…

Maybe he realized that it is unnatural to the law of mankind (CREATION OF SPECIE) to have [non replicating] lesbian nuns and homosexual priests as governor/advisors to the common people.

Perhaps he found Benedict the 16th secret dairy, hidden away, in his pillow case…and came to KNOW the truth lol

Btw Lesbians and homosexuals can replicate lol they may be resistant to it at first, but in theory, it can be done…

This Church is so flawed as is IN YOUR FACE EVIL, the way they blackmail a township by requiring everyone to confess their sins, whether by just thinking a thought or committing a sin.

Blackmailing whole towns, Man this is SERIOUS…lol how do they get away with this stuff…

Why do you suppose this announcement was made on the date of Friday the 13th, remembered in 1306, (October?) was the day the Knights Templar were murdered or driven from their estates in France to eventually wind up in what is know now as Scotland?

Perhaps they discovered he was a secret Templar Knight Masonic insider, and decided to rub their noses in it, by making him make the announcement, on that particular date. It’s all cloak and dagger behind closed doors…

- JC

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

vhb:

The stress? he just wants to shut down the Vatican Bank (irritating many Italian Mob money laundering schemes) destroy a hierarchy of intimidation that has lasted for oh, hundreds of years (open the SUPER SECRET Vatican Library to the public).

JC: Yeah the stress, he’s had a moment of conscious, he’s finally seen the light…You don’t honestly think he’s going to give the real reason, why he feels like resigning, in a statement, do you? That stuff, is probably just what they told him to say

THEY? (not his constituency) as love him; myself included even though not Catholic or holder of any "DOGMATIC BELIEF SYSTEM".

vhb:
Benedict the 16th had the same problem with the lawsuits "pedophile" priests. Francis is a Vatican outsider A REBEL; (guess he has no constituency amongst the 100s of Bishops and Cardinals to advise him) and the best thing that happened to this' institution EVER.

JC: For someone who’s not a catholic, you sure know a heckavalot of stuff about the Vatican…Did you also know that’s it a city within a city, and that they (the Catholics) have their own CIA equivalent.

Come on, I know its a City just like the District of Columbia and that Michelangelo (a homosexual man) designed within his lifetime 1475 to 1564 AD what is the NOW Swiss Guard *200* strong wear: blue and white striped pantalooned uniformed GUARDS (why the Swiss could be banking or 'neutrality' concerns). That traditional dress from the Renaissance? no man would wear without an assault rifle and "POLICE" printed Kevlar vest (look at the period hats, soft shiny satin). The Scottish highlanders (Templars) wore 'plaids' in order to camouflage themselves; sort of like "DAZZLE".

vhb:
Maybe he realized that it is unnatural to the law of mankind (CREATION OF SPECIE) to have [non replicating] lesbian nuns and homosexual
priests as governor/advisors to the common people.

JC: Perhaps he found Benedict the 16th secret dairy, hidden away, in his pillow case…and came to KNOW the truth lol
Btw Lesbians and homosexuals can replicate lol they may be resistant to it at first, but in theory, it can be done.

Tell me more (I am not privy to secret catholic doctrines).

vhb: This Church is so flawed as is IN YOUR FACE EVIL, the way they blackmail a township by requiring everyone to confess their sins, whether by just thinking a thought or committing a sin.

JC: Blackmailing whole towns, Man this is SERIOUS…lol how do they get away with this stuff.

Study the history of exterminating entire peoples in central America to claim their GOLD, LAND and SOULS.

vhb:
Why do you suppose this announcement was made on the date of Friday the 13th, remembered in 1306, (October?) was the day the Knights Templar were murdered or driven from their estates in France to eventually wind up in what is now known as Scotland?

JC: Perhaps they discovered he was a secret Templar Knight Masonic insider, and decided to rub their noses in it, by making him make the announcement, on that particular date. It’s all cloak and dagger behind closed doors.

You never know (I will just run go quick ask).

edit on 14-3-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   

To see the whole place shut down...Malachi saw it centuries ago in a vision. May be I want to see it too. But frankly, that will not fix the problem. Not the place, the people are the problem. Nobody knows what God's judgment will be, although we may quote this and that prophecy, not dated on exact timeline. What if Malachi is scheduled after 200 years.

Anyway, more is needed to be done. If the pope feels his time has come, he doesn't need to hide anywhere, he has to say it clearly as Benedict did.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Another thought on this thread and news:

If I were in a position like Francis is, and discovered once elected all of the dirt that has been buried, I would be ashamed and probably resign on principle too.

It's a shame that the truly good leaders are so disillusioned once they gain 'thrones'. It is a mark of a strong man to say, "I made a mistake in taking this position, and I will not protect or take any part in [insert name of organization] any longer. I took the job in good faith, but now I see that it is a poor fit."
edit on 3/14/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

principally I agree. But he has a mission to fulfill as well. Bergoglio was second in 2005 conclave, so he had enough time to rethink what if he was elected. Even though he doesn't say that today (he is not obliged to say everything he ever thought).
It will be deep disappointment and sorrow if his mission fails. I already said enough of ideas and scenarios. We need results and the world cannot afford the status quo for another 2 years, let alone for another 20 years.

See what happens in Russia - a top priority for every pope since St John 23. After 2 months they celebrate 70 anniversary of the victory over Nazi Germany in WW2 and that is the biggest holiday ever. Because they don't celebrate the October revolution anymore (which 100th anniversary will be in 2017). In other words, event are to be expected in Russia. In closest tie with Fatima prophecy and the rest. The pope must care of that, because he is elected to care for that. Everyone has his own view on these large topics, and certainly Francis has his own view. Wish him luck, because he races against time! Before he decides what to do next, the power change may have occurred in Russia, or even something worse.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

THEY? (not his constituency) as love him; myself included even though not Catholic or holder of any "DOGMATIC BELIEF SYSTEM".

Don’t those who love you, also try to protect you…?

Assuming he’s resigning for some bad, or not so great reason etc…

So your not a Catholic but you love the Pope; man, this is more serious than I thought lol…

Come on, I know its a City just like the District of Columbia and that Michelangelo (a homosexual man) designed within his lifetime 1475 to 1564 AD what is the NOW Swiss Guard *200* strong wear: blue and white striped pantalooned uniformed GUARDS (why the Swiss could be banking or 'neutrality' concerns). That traditional dress from the Renaissance? no man would wear without an assault rifle and "POLICE" printed Kevlar vest (look at the period hats, soft shiny satin). The Scottish highlanders (Templars) wore 'plaids' in order to camouflage themselves; sort of like "DAZZLE".

Seems like a crazy alliance to me…the big keyhole shape in the square with a large obelisk coming out of it, is a dead give away…IMO…but still, there has been a lot of “in fighting”, within the various factions…hard to know who’s who at times…

What I meant was that he iether came into some information about the church, (a remnant/leftover from Benedict the 16th perhaps) which he could no longer stand by, or perhaps he had a Gnostic revelation of God, and turned away from the faith…hence the Friday the 13th statement…

But seriously; it is rather strange, all this talk of resignation, not too long after Benedict the 16th resigned; it all seems a little to coincidental to me personally.

Study the history of exterminating entire peoples in central America to claim their GOLD, LAND and SOULS.

I saw the Movie “The Mission”, and the Jesuit connections, and the burning at the stake of various “Heretics” (a word invented by the RCC) down throughout history; that was enough for me…

- JC

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart

To see the whole place shut down...Malachi saw it centuries ago in a vision. May be I want to see it too. But frankly, that will not fix the problem. Not the place, the people are the problem. Nobody knows what God's judgment will be, although we may quote this and that prophecy, not dated on exact timeline. What if Malachi is scheduled after 200 years.

Anyway, more is needed to be done. If the pope feels his time has come, he doesn't need to hide anywhere, he has to say it clearly as Benedict did.

Another thread talks about the Dali Lama cashing his chips in as well (no more reincarnated Buddha's) chilling. You mention Malachi? Malachi Martin (Irish Catholic Priest modern) has written numerous books about "the whispering house"; 15 or so (reincarnation of the original?).

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

vhb:

JC: Don’t those who love you, also try to protect you…?
Assuming he’s resigning for some bad, or not so great reason etc…

So your not a Catholic but you love the Pope; man, this is more serious than I thought lol.

He lives in 'bubble land' his protectors are the Swiss Guard. I like THIS Pope and his love for those disenfranchised.

vhb:

JC: Seems like a crazy alliance to me…the big keyhole shape in the square with a large obelisk coming out of it, is a dead give away…IMO…but still, there has been a lot of “in fighting”, within the various factions…hard to know who’s who at times.

Or whom to trust. Was there not a rumor that Pope John Paul I was poisoned (arsenic/almond smell on the breath/black tongue a 'dead' giveaway).

vhb:

JC: What I meant was that he iether came into some information about the church, (a remnant/leftover from Benedict the 16th perhaps) which he could no longer stand by, or perhaps he had a Gnostic revelation of God, and turned away from the faith…hence the Friday the 13th statement.
But seriously; it is rather strange, all this talk of resignation, not too long after Benedict the 16th resigned; it all seems a little to coincidental to me personally.

Gnostic revelation from the AUO direct/god is then unabashedly a Templar (finally exposed).

vhb:

JC: I saw the Movie “The Mission”, and the Jesuit connections, and the burning at the stake of various “Heretics” (a word invented by the RCC) down throughout history; that was enough for me.

That WAS a tough movie; so was the "Passion of the Christ" "Apocalypto"; but here is another to be put on your "watch" list; the irreverent yet deeply thought provoking: "Dogma" (may raise your spirits).

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Or whom to trust. Was there not a rumor that Pope John Paul I was poisoned (arsenic/almond smell on the breath/black tongue a 'dead' giveaway).

Yes, it was claimed to be poisoning, but no autopsies were allowed and it was all swept under the rug, from what I can recall…

He wasn’t towing the line apparently; tensions may still be high, but it seems things are handled a little more delicately these days, it seems…

That WAS a tough movie; so was the "Passion of the Christ" "Apocalypto"; but here is another to be put on your "watch" list; the irreverent yet deeply thought provoking: "Dogma" (may raise your spirits).

Thanks, I might check it out, when I get the chance…

- JC

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   

"I think the devil is punishing Mexico with great fury," the 78-year-old Francis told Mexican television.
Arguing that the devil was angry with Mexico for its Christian faith

www.charismanews.com...

I have a question to the pope: how one would be convinced to remain faithful catholic, if in reward one will receive not God's gifts but the punishment of the devil who would be angry at him, even at an entire catholic nation? Does the pope Believe God is stronger than the Devil? How about a short definition of the devil? May be evil aliens or what?

Pope Francis has a problem and it is apparent in that same interview where he said he might resign. If so, if he reaches the point to not be able to lead the church further, may be indeed it is the best thing he could still do. The world waited already 2 long years, and that is pretty much enough after the even longer 8 years of Benedict, who frankly didn't do much compared to John Paul. The world is on the brink, and the pope is not very helpful.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

"I think the devil is punishing Mexico with great fury," the 78-year-old Francis told Mexican television.
Arguing that the devil was angry with Mexico for its Christian faith

www.charismanews.com...

2012newstart: I have a question to the pope: how one would be convinced to remain faithful catholic, if in reward one will receive not God's gifts but the punishment of the devil who would be angry at him, even at an entire catholic nation? Does the pope Believe God is stronger than the Devil? How about a short definition of the devil? May be evil aliens or what?

His resolve is to bail on a billion believers (how is this possible). God created the ability for the devil (aspect) to exist (devil did not spring itself into existence all by itself) IT WAS ALLOWED. God as creator is stronger than its creations.

2012newstart: Pope Francis has a problem and it is apparent in that same interview where he said he might resign. If so, if he reaches the point to not be able to lead the church further, may be indeed it is the best thing he could still do. The world waited already 2 long years, and that is pretty much enough after the even longer 8 years of Benedict, who frankly didn't do much compared to John Paul. The world is on the brink, and the pope is not very helpful.

He may have privileged information; received a sign from above; do not know his 'personal connection' to the Creator (does he have one, I assume so) just as I do. The world is in chaos (ISIS) and he choses now as the time for him to disappear; this makes no sense as appears cowardly.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

He may have privileged information; received a sign from above; do not know his 'personal connection' to the Creator (does he have one, I assume so) just as I do. The world is in chaos (ISIS) and he choses now as the time for him to disappear; this makes no sense as appears cowardly.

If so, let he say it.

It matters little to discover online decades later a "leaked" "alleged diary" of St John 23 speaking of aliens, and that he refused the healing cup presented to him by George Adamski. Decades of suffering and possibility of WW3 could be lessened in unimaginable way, if he fulfilled his duties and informed the faithful of things he knew.

Do we want more decades to be wasted? Do we want irreversible events to take place in them, while we still are kept in the dark?

By now, we could be living in the Era of peace, with interplanetary transports and contacts beyond imagination. Instead, we are still spelling the textbook of the nuclear war and expect who will make the wrong move first, pointing finger to this and that politician and hoping that if he/they are the antichrist then Jesus will come to liberate us soon. People heard that before in the Middle ages. It is inexcusable on the timeline of humanity to lose more generations. Jesus said, or did he not, the generation will see all these things happen. The generation of the pope himself is almost gone. We CAN'T WAIT MORE in any human respect, from economic to biological.

Perhaps new religious system will rise in the new world, more true to the Gospel in first place. The real Gospel of the real Jesus Christ.
edit on 17-3-2015 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
originally posted by: veteranhumanbeing

VHB: He may have privileged information; received a sign from above; do not know his 'personal connection' to the Creator (does he have one, I assume so) just as I do. The world is in chaos (ISIS) and he choses now as the time for him to disappear; this makes no sense as appears cowardly.

2012newstart: If so, let he say it. It matters little to discover online decades later a "leaked" "alleged diary" of St John 23 speaking of aliens, and that he refused the healing cup presented to him by George Adamski. Decades of suffering and possibility of WW3 could be lessened in unimaginable way, if he fulfilled his duties and informed the faithful of things he knew. Do we want more decades to be wasted? Do we want irreversible events to take place in them, while we still are kept in the dark?

ALIENS? NOW finally revealed? The Essenes/Templar Knights/Free Masons knew of this manipulation (by others) of species centuries ago. There is nothing to 'cover up'. Gnostics understand this. No more decades WASTED IN INGNORANCE (I HAVE BEEN CRYING FOUL FOR YEARS).

2012newstart: By now, we could be living in the Era of peace, with interplanetary transports and contacts beyond imagination. Instead, we are still spelling the textbook of the nuclear war and expect who will make the wrong move first, pointing finger to this and that politician and hoping that if he/they are the antichrist then Jesus will come to liberate us soon. People heard that before in the Middle ages. It is inexcusable on the timeline of humanity to lose more generations. Jesus said, or did he not, the generation will see all these things happen. The generation of the pope himself is almost gone. We CAN'T WAIT MORE in any human respect, from economic to biological.

We have to wait; apparently Dec 21, 2012 END OF THE WORLD did not end in an apostrophe OR an exclamation point.

2012newstart: Perhaps new religious system will rise in the new world, more true to the Gospel in first place. The real Gospel of the real Jesus Christ.

No gospel allowed in the RE-BOOT (as it would be a reboot) of everything AGAIN [so tiresome] start from scratch. Do you not understand AUO doesn't have to do this; it DOES HAVE A MEMORY OF ITS INTENT AND GAINS within the experiences it Allowed Itself to experience. It will choose to NOT DO this again (has its information already) NO RESTART NO MORE chances for the human here on earth (time is up).
edit on 18-3-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join