It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Thread: My opinion on the 12 Universal Laws

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I created this thread to give this information to those who are armed with the Spirit. Enjoy friends

The best lie always has a little bit of truth. I will go through the Laws and explain the truth behind them and the lies.

Wiki:

For Luciferians, enlightenment is the ultimate goal. They prize the wonders of nature and seek to connect with the natural world and the universe that humans inhabit, in order to move humankind forward, whether it be physically or socially. The basic Luciferian principles highlight truth and freedom of will, worshipping the inner self and one’s ultimate potential. Traditional dogma is shunned as a basis for morality on the grounds that humans should not need deities or fear of eternal punishment to distinguish right from wrong and to do good.

5 For God knows that in the day you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.

The Law of Divine Oneness:

"Everything is connected to everything else. What we think, say, do and believe will have a corresponding effect on others and the world around us.

All of humanity and God are one. We are always connected to force of God because the energy of God is everywhere at once, and permeates through all things living or material, as well as the the knowledge of God is infinite and always available to us. Each soul is part of God's energy.

Everything that exists seen and unseen are connected to each other, inseparable from each other to a field of divine oneness. Divine all knowing, the matrix, pure consciousness or universal mind energy, sometimes also known as Life Force or God. Everything is one."

The law of Divine oneness is simply an elaborate way of eventually bringing a person to the idea that they are God. One of the lies from the garden. You see the Isaiah59:2 tells us that our iniquities have made a separation between ourselves and God. Our sin have hidden His face from us so that He does not hear us. Romans 5:10 tells us while we were enemies of God, but we were reconciled to him through the Death of his son. It is only in Christ that one can be joined to God, and even then the one that is joined to God is not God. Yet the Law of Divine oneness says we are all a universal collection of the consciousness that is God. Only through Christ can one see the face of the Father.

You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ.

Those who are clothed in the blood of Christ are made new creations(2 corithians 5:17). They are able to connect and have a relationship with God. Who they were will fall away, and the Spirit that now lives within them will make them something new. The law of divine oneness give the person an idea that they can gain infinite knowledge and that they themselves are already one with God. They are missing the need for Christ in their lives. I believe these people connect with spirits who intend to mislead them. Demons masquerading as an angel of light. Many times these people many not even realize they are integrating with another entity. The truth behind this law is that you can be one with God in the sense that you will have a deep spiritual connection with Him and that you will exist on the same dimensional plane as him. However, your essence will never be God's essence.

The law of vibration:
"States that anything that exists in our universe, whether seen or unseen, broken down into and analyzed in it's purest and most basic form, consists of pure energy or light which resonates and exists as a vibratory frequency or pattern. All matter, thoughts and feelings has its own vibrational frequency. The thoughts, feelings and actions we choose also have their own particular rates of vibration. These vibrations will set up resonance with whatever possesses identical frequency. In other words, your thoughts are inseparably connected to the rest of the universe. "Like attracts like". As you choose good thoughts, more good thoughts of alike nature will follow and you will also be in vibrational harmony with others with like thoughts."

Lots of truth to this law. Its only when someone misuses this understanding that it becomes dangerous. I believe many people like wiccans, and new agers who speak with spirit guides mistakenly resonate with entities that are their to deceive. Think about this for a moment. A Christians thoughts feelings and actions change them into a new creation(new vibration). They begin to resonate more and more with God and Christ. People who connect with other spirits are putting themselves at risk of demonic possession as "higher beings" have a better understanding of how this works. They can use it to take control.

The law of action(related to the Law of Cause and effect:
"The Law of Action must be employed in order for us to manifest things on earth. We must engage in actions that supports our thoughts dreams, emotions and words. The Law of action states that you must do the things and perform the actions necessary to achieve what you are setting out to do. Unless you take actions that are in harmony with your thoughts and dreams and proceed in an orderly fasion towards what you want to accomplish, there will be absolutely no foreseeable results. It is here with the law of action that most people falter when pursuing success. It could be their fears or laziness that get in the way. "

Again a lot of truth. This law however could bring about a view of salvation that is faith and works based, though it would take some major twisting on the part of the deceiver. As a christian though one must follow this law in order to see the work of Christ manifest in their life.

The Law of Correspondence(related to the law of Gender):

"This Universal Law states that the principles or laws of physics that explain the physical world energy, Light, vibration, and motion have their corresponding principles in the etheric or universe "As above, so below" "As within, so without" or "Whatever is above is like that which is below, and whatever is below is like that which is above"

I

Your outer life is a reflection of your inner life. There is a direct correspondence between the way you think and feel on the inside and the way you act and experience on the outside."

I don't really have any issues with this idea. I agree that the external reflects the internal. Again i think this understanding only becomes dangerous when its misused.

I ran out of space so the rest of the 12 will be continued on another thread at a later date.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   
So your argument against us being like God is the snake in the garden saying so? He ended up being right didn't he?

Genesis 3
22 And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."

Sounds like us being like God, knowing good and evil, was spot on according to the biblical God. Why do you call it a lie in that case? Was God lying?

A Christians thoughts feelings and actions change them into a new creation(new vibration). They begin to resonate more and more with God and Christ.

Christians are sinners right? Sin lives within them. If the inner reflects the outer, wouldn't that mean a Christians actions would reflect the sin within them? John says that God does not listen to sinners, only the godly person (John 9:31). If Christians are sinners, what makes them think God listens to them? To sin is not to resonate with God and Christ.

The only "demonic spirits" that exist are those that man has created within the minds of others. There is no other spirit but that of God's, he resonates within everything, even those who are evil (Isaiah 45:7).

You're right about one thing though, any good lie has truth mixed in with it, the bible is a shining example of that.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Based in your quote every single person on earth living and dead has never and will never be heard from by god? Every person sins and will sin. Thats quite the out of context statement

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

1 John 3
9 No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God's seed remains in them; they cannot go on sinning, because they have been born of God.

You are not born of God until you have come to know him.

1 John 1
8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.

All have sinned, but once you are born of God you cannot go on sinning. I am not without sin but since I have come to know God I do not continue to sin.

If God does not listen to sinners then what does that mean? It means he does not listen to sinners. Nothing was taken out of context, it means what it says. I used to be a sinner before I knew God, now that I know him I do not continue doing it. I am no longer a sinner.

Call me a blasphemer if you want but doing so is limiting your own potential. Don't doubt yourself.

John 8
11 "No, Lord," she said. And Jesus said, "Neither do I. Go and sin no more."

Why would Jesus tell the woman to sin no more if it was impossible to do so?

Matthew 5
48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Why would Jesus tell us to be perfect as God is perfect if it was impossible to do?

What is God?

1 John 4
8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

Didn't Jesus fulfill the law? What does it mean to fulfill the law?

Romans 13
10 Love does no harm to a neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.

If you love others you fulfill the law and do not sin. If you know love then you know God and you keep Jesus' commandments.
edit on 3/12/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ServantOfTheLamb

Originally posted by ServantOfTheLamb
5 For God knows that in the day you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.

But didn’t man learn of Good and Evil when he ate from the tree…? Are you saying the snake told one truth about knowing Good and Evil; but lied about the other, when he said “you will be like God”…???

- JC

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   

So your argument against us being like God is the snake in the garden saying so? He ended up being right didn't he?

It wasn't an argument. Dunno why you thought it was. Thread title blatantly says my opinion. As I said the best lies have some truth. So again I will give you my opinion.

The serpent told a half-truth(a good lie). Adam and even already knew the difference between good and evil. They knew this intellectually as they knew it was right to eat from any tree except for one tree it was wrong. Adam and Eve lost their innocence and gained the understanding of the nature of evil(experiential knowledge) because of the very real presence of the nature of evil within them. God, who is omniscient, already knew the nature of evil. The serpent failed to mention that knowing evil would damage their relationship with God.

Christians are sinners right? Sin lives within them. If the inner reflects the outer, wouldn't that mean a Christians actions would reflect the sin within them?

This is a tricky question when talking to non-believers as yourself.

"2Set your mind on the things above, not on the things that are on earth. 3For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God. 4When Christ, who is our life, is revealed, then you also will be revealed with Him in glory.…"(I can get some cross references if you need)

The Christian believes they are clothed in the righteousness of Christ. Christians are not spiritually seen as sinners because of this. However our flesh is still sinful and goes against the will of the Spirit. So yes Christians still exhibit sin in the flesh. The more a Christian resonates with Christ the less they enjoy sinning. This eventually manifest in physical reality and the Christian sins less. I suppose its technically possible for a person to get so close to Christ as to require God to take them off the earth. Enoch achieved this state(Typification of the rapture for those interested), and for reasons I will not go into I don't think anyone else will achieve this state before the rapture.

The only "demonic spirits" that exist are those that man has created within the minds of others. There is no other spirit but that of God's, he resonates within everything, even those who are evil (Isaiah 45:7).

Your wrong about their only being demonic spirits in the mind of man. Again not arguing. just my opinion. I think the passages in the OP clearly show that god is disconnected for those with sin. The word translated evil has multiple meanings. The context of that passage seems to be referring to disaster. Also everything God seems to be talking about is physical things in the world not spiritual things.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft

I'll refer you to the best lies have some truth and the post to enlighten1

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
3NL1GHT3N3D1, it may be fruitful to contemplate the differences and similarities between Jesus, the message he brought, and the loved ones around him.It's important to remember his relationship with his heavenly father was on another level compared to the the bulk of society at the time...

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   

The “best lies have some truth” doesn’t cover my question…

And your reply to Enlightened only covers one part of my question, and not the other part, i.e. about being like God etc….was that a lie too…?

The serpent told a half-truth(a good lie).

Which was the truth and which was the half truth; in your opinion…?

Adam and even already knew the difference between good and evil.

But how do you know this just from the scriptures, and how do you explain the change in Adam and Eve i.e. knowing they were naked after eating from the tree etc…if they were already aware of Good and Evil beforehand…?

They knew this intellectually as they knew it was right to eat from any tree except for one tree it was wrong.

They only knew that because God instructed them not too eat of it etc.., that doesn’t mean they understood it was wrong, on some deeper level…

Adam and Eve lost their innocence and gained the understanding of the nature of evil(experiential knowledge)

But you already stated further up that “Adam and Eve already knew the difference between good and evil.”

How could they know the difference between good and evil, without prior experience or knowledge of it…?

edit on 13-3-2015 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Your answer is a work of eisegesis, nothing of what you say is in the passages in question. How could Adam and Eve have lost their innocence due to gaining knowledge of good and evil when you said they already knew the difference beforehand? If they knew the difference before eating the fruit then why does God say they had become like him when they already knew the difference? What changed between before and after eating the fruit?

The snake says exactly what God said, that they became like him through the knowledge of good and evil.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: dffrntkndfnml

Same with today, some people's connection with the heavenly Father is on another level compared to the bulk around them. Jesus TAUGHT us the way to salvation, an inner process of shedding ego and embracing love for others. His death taught us nothing except that those in power kill those who speak the truth then distort their message into something totally opposite of what was intended.

It is definitely possible to stop sinning and be perfect as the heavenly Father is perfect, all it takes is love for others, even those who do wrong to you. The bulk of people today do not forgive others and love those who do wrong to them, Christians included. If it weren't possible then Jesus wouldn't have suggested doing it.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
How could Adam and Eve have lost their innocence due to gaining knowledge of good and evil when you said they already knew the difference beforehand?

Yeah, my thoughts exactly…seems like the OP has the timelines mixed up or something lol

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
If they knew the difference before eating the fruit then why does God say they had become like him when they already knew the difference? What changed between before and after eating the fruit?

Exactly; the whole point of the Story is that some change within their perception took place…and in my opinion they learned how to judge things, through the knowledge of knowing both Good and Evil…

Btw - Nice Post

- JC

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Great minds think alike!
You beat me to the punch though.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   

The “best lies have some truth” doesn’t cover my question… And your reply to Enlightened only covers one part of my question, and not the other part, i.e. about being like God etc….was that a lie too…?

No it wasn't a lie. The way they became like God(and lets remember they were already in the image of God) is that they gained an experiential knowledge of evil. The only way for humans to have this knowledge is to have preformed an evil action. Example: I have never committed murder. Yet I would say I know murder is wrong. If I were to commit murder i would have a different form of knowledge as to the evil behind it. An experiential knowledge that wasn't previously there. In parallel, Adam and eve knew it was wrong to eat from the tree, they had never experienced eating from the tree. When they did it gave them an understanding of the difference between Good and evil they didn't previously have.(God had this understanding due to omniscience.) In this way they became like God, it was not a good thing. It damaged their relationship with God and Satan knew that it would before hand.

But how do you know this just from the scriptures, and how do you explain the change in Adam and Eve i.e. knowing they were naked after eating from the tree etc…if they were already aware of Good and Evil beforehand…?

Adam and eve had a sense of Good and evil as I said. They knew not to disobey God's command. They had never committed evil though and therefore lacked a true understanding of the difference.

Before they ate for the tree, Adam and eve knew Good and Evil. However the inclination to do evil did not come from within.(This inclination was first provided by an external tempter: Serpent). A child has the inclination to shed their clothes and run around naked. A child sees no difference between their reproductive organs and their hand they do this in complete innocence. Adults feel these things need to be covered because of lust. Prior to the fall, Adam and Eve didn't have the lustful temptations we have today. All parts of their body could be used to glorify God as they saw no difference between their mouth for praise or the parts needed to be fruitful and multiply, and therefore none of it needed to be covered. After the fall the tempter resided in their psyches. Their eyes were opened to the temptations of experiential evil, this included lust. When Adam realized his lust, he realized it was wrong for him to be naked. Having the understanding that he was evil and God was good he feared God.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Do you think Adam, Eve and the serpent were real beings? Or...do you think Adam, Eve and the serpent are an allegory for the human condition?

edit on 2015-03-13T05:14:22-05:00amFridayam1320153America/Chicagoam by caladonea because: edit

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
A challenging thread. I think all opinions are correct, although I'm more incline to think like ServantOfTheLamb.

Is like when I tell my 2 year old kid, "don't do that is bad", at that moment he really don't understand the concept of bad, he only knows what I tell him. Is only when he do the "bad" thing that he realizes the consequences of the decision he made.
The sin Adam and Eve did was not eating the fruit, was to disobey God. Was to choose for themselves and not let others tell them what to do (the serpent did not told them to eat, the serpent just told them that if they eat the fruit they won't die).
In others words the serpent told them; "you have the free will to do whatever you want, use it".

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: caladonea

I personally think they were real people. The text in no way applies those sections are to be taken metaphorically. The bible is pretty good about mentioning when something is a metaphor or something to be taken literally

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Abednego

Did Adam and Eve really have free will? God, as the myth goes, told them they could "eat" of any tree except one. If they could "do" anything but one "thing", If they do the one thing, God promised they would die, even though they should have had no concept of death. Is that free will? I think not.

If Adam and Eve DID have free will. then exercising it wouldn't have been evil or wrong. Exercising free will, in disobedience of God could not be a sin, it would have been an initiation.

When our children mature to a certain degree, we send them off into the wild word to live on their own, lest they live off us forever! It a wonderful and exciting time, for most young people.

By the way, I agree with Caladonea, the story of Adam and Eve is allegory for the human condition, not history.

edit on 13-3-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

The law of vibration:
"States that anything that exists in our universe, whether seen or unseen, broken down into and analyzed in it's purest and most basic form, consists of pure energy or light which resonates and exists as a vibratory frequency or pattern. All matter, thoughts and feelings has its own vibrational frequency. The thoughts, feelings and actions we choose also have their own particular rates of vibration. These vibrations will set up resonance with whatever possesses identical frequency. In other words, your thoughts are inseparably connected to the rest of the universe. "Like attracts like". As you choose good thoughts, more good thoughts of alike nature will follow and you will also be in vibrational harmony with others with like thoughts."

A law?....

The only place I can find any information on this 'law' is on a few home-made websites, do you have a source for this claim?

because it sounds made up

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

So what happened to all the talking snakes? Did they go extinct?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join