It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

University of Athens - Biology department study about cell phones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I found it interesting and its not a conspiracy. We get lots of research that there is nothing wrong with everything, just go buy buy buy...

This research started many years ago and it is still in progress and the study up to date, gives the following results.

1) Cancer in the head near the acoustic nerve
2) fertility reduction
3) alteration of genetic material
4) aging boost (actually it says : death of healthy cells)

more in the article link
Original link : kyttariki.biol.uoa.gr...
Translated with google translation : link to the university

The original link gives 2 links in the btm with more information, google translator excludes them, so I give both and use google translator urself... Also you could contact university directly.
edit on 12-3-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

That's the most godawful article I've read today. It's very hard to pick out what the the University's study showed vs what "we already know", which we actually don't.

eta: more odd, I tried to find the actual paper so we could maybe untangle what they did but these professors haven't published anything on EMF in years, as far as I can find.

etfa: From the link -

"Is it really safe to population exposure to tensions within the 'safe limits'?

If the answer was yes, then all countries would adopt the "safe limits" and would stop any investigation. If the answer was no, then all countries would adopt very strict limits to elucidate the whole issue scientifically. The scientific community (with epidemiological studies, studies in cells and animals), are divided as to the risks and that's why half the studies show risk, while the other half did not show that. "

At least they're honest about it.
edit on 12-3-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

I added 1 more link in the btm of my first post. Its the official research from the university of Athens. As I said, it haven't finished yet, they just giving a first glimpse...

the study says many things, that even if you have the mobile in ur pocket and wearing hands free / bluetooth... the radiation travels through the body, were the cellphone is! If men have it in their pockets, they genetically alterate their....feature children!

at the end they give some advice for safe use, they also add, if you dont use hands free, it is safe to use it 2-3 times per day. But who is using mobiles only 2-3 times per day.... I dont use it at all, because I dont like mobiles thank goodness.
edit on 12-3-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
These type of results have been around for decades.

But with so many (Paid for) studies showing there is no risk at .... well, follow the money.

A lot of money it is. $1.5 Trillion world wide.

It would take a great deal of research to put a dent in that much money.

P

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

for decades, but is it that strange, even after all these decades, they have done nothing to improve the damage they do to humans?

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
These type of results have been around for decades.

But with so many (Paid for) studies showing there is no risk at .... well, follow the money.

A lot of money it is. $1.5 Trillion world wide.

It would take a great deal of research to put a dent in that much money.

P

This is the reason for the "study".
It's under the "How to protect from radiation of mobile phones" part of it.

"To solve this problem, Professor Luke Ch. Margaritis has devised a special sheath design in which is placed the mobile when using hands free, or blue tooth (Figures 6 and 7) which we have proposed to the organization proprietary patented. In case there is built metallic material that protects the body from radiation leaving the exit on the opposite side to make the communication with the base station."

Yep.
Follow the money (or in this case creep behind it...)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
The best thing is to stop using them...

I have a mobile from 2002 and it still works, I only use it, if I have to give a mobile number in an order or things that needed in some internet services. But I dont use it at all!

Mobiles become so...stupid. I love desktop things, not mobile

So this is the best protection people, stop using them. The world would be better.

as for the case patend, its logical if you make a research and its risky for human, but humans use it like crazy, also to provide solutions. If someone makes an anti-radioenergy thing case, many will follow. So I dont find anything wrong with it.
edit on 13-3-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

top topics

join