It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Autopsy: 1969 UFO crash in Russia

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Lol the "doctor" is using pliers from Sears.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: NiZZiM
Lol the "doctor" is using pliers from Sears.

In Russia, doctor does not autopsy you. Sears autopsy you.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

It just seems that if the crash site was faked, they would have gone into more detail, and tried to make it look like more of what people would consider to be a space ship. To me, it looks like a bunch of soldiers on a detail, told to clear it and then haul it away. No theatrics.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

Ok Bilk to be fair I went back and watched and looked at everything posted here and in the other threads. There really is nothing definitive to convince me it's real. It just seems too cobbled and there's not enough footage to make an honest judgement one way or the other. At this point due to the incomplete nature of everything and the scarcity of detail I'm leaning to the skeptic side of this. If and when corroborative evidence shows up I'll be willing to adjust my position.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

I see your point. My counterpoint would be that the video was "obtained" for $10k. $10k and a stack of Levi's, my buddies and I will go walk around the woods for an hour and make it look good.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

It just seems that if the crash site was faked, they would have gone into more detail, and tried to make it look like more of what people would consider to be a space ship. To me, it looks like a bunch of soldiers on a detail, told to clear it and then haul it away. No theatrics.
Now that would make sense. Embellish the scene so there wouldn't be the questions that are being asked now. However it's doubtful they knew youtube would someday be invented

There's a much longer version of this out there. I recall seeing the trucks approach the site and just much more detail. Not sure about the alien being, but it's pretty impressive and not something someone made in the basement. And again, if someone did perpetrate these as hoaxes, what have they gained? Motive is needed in any crime

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri

Ok Bilk to be fair I went back and watched and looked at everything posted here and in the other threads. There really is nothing definitive to convince me it's real. It just seems too cobbled and there's not enough footage to make an honest judgement one way or the other. At this point due to the incomplete nature of everything and the scarcity of detail I'm leaning to the skeptic side of this. If and when corroborative evidence shows up I'll be willing to adjust my position.
Well it's doubtful any corroborative evidence will ever be forthcoming
For me, it just remains a question I can't write off so easily.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I see a lot of personal attacks and bickering. Only a minority seem to be trying to find the truth.
My truth is that there is absolutely no muscle tissue at least in the pectoral region.
Think about how limited a humanoids movements would be without this important muscle group. His arms would be virtually useless without pectoral muscles.
I know nothing of physics, I can't Comment on what the ground should look like after a saucer crashes, but Im in the medical profession and have taken my share of biology and anotomy and physiology classes.
I have to reluctantly concede the autopsy is fake

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Don't get me wrong, I'd love a legit video to surface...but this one doesn't do it for me. On the surface this looks pretty good...however around the 5 minute mark, where the doctor/operator appears to be cutting the rib cage for removal - I'm sure during a legit autopsy of a EBE; this task wouldn't be performed using a pair of 45deg long nose pliers.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I can think of one reason that the russians would hoax (if it is a hoax) it would be to make the U.S. think that they had their own little "Roswell". To make us think that they have captured advanced tech to seem more of a threat.
Pure military advantage.

Or it could be a military training video made for the russian military to show what to immediately do (SOP) in the event of a ufo crash.

As just an average joe-the video looks damn good to me-I'm thinking it could be real.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: riffraff

And, I on the other hand, can't really comment on the medical angle of things beyond "it doesn't look legit to me." I hadn't even considered the musculature aspect, so thanks for throwing that out there. I would have to defer to your knowledge

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

After reviewing the evidence (visual) I still haven't seen anything definitive, No apparent skid marks visible when the troop carrier rolls up onto the scene only tire tracks. The trees could just as easily be blow downs and there's no obvious debarking as one would expect. No shots of the other half of the craft assuming it broke up on impact. I think they do show the removal of a body just before you see the two soldiers move a piece of debris. As for the expense of the "production" if this was some sort of propaganda film there would be no cost to the gov. for the use of the military other than operational expenses.

Touching on the propaganda aspect this may of been to give the impression of gaining extraterrestrial technology which for some reason or another wasn't disclosed at the time.

Of course this is all speculation. I wish I could be more certain this was genuine as I've been looking for this most of my life. I've seen things I can't explain (high velocity, high maneuverability craft/lights being pursued by CF18's and other luminescent phenomena) and I would love to have an explanation.

edit on 3/12/2015 by Kukri because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/12/2015 by Kukri because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I once showed that video to a person who actually does autopsies on humans. They straight away pointed out incorrect equipment and the fact that the flesh was not attached in any way to muscle. The way it peels away with ease was in their opinion, incorrect.

The scalpel being used struggled with the initial cuts which means it's probably blunt (he said it's a hobby / craft type blade).

He did happily state that he obviously has no experience with aliens and can't vouch for their biological make-up, but he firmly believed it was an amatuer carrying out the process and the body is a well made prop, sadly

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Saw this years ago. Pretty sure it is fake, USSRs poor mans version of Roswell if I remember correctly.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Check my reply to Charly for a possible reason for a hoax.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Badams

It is an old video,though.

They might not have had nice surgical instruments to use on on the fly.

Hell,I would have ripped an aluminum can apart to make the blade myself if I was ordered by the russian military to to get the creature open.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

I see your point. My counterpoint would be that the video was "obtained" for $10k. $10k and a stack of Levi's, my buddies and I will go walk around the woods for an hour and make it look good.

Counterpoint again.. Trying to look that composed, and not "acting", as it were, is difficult for a bunch of gathered people.
I think only professionals could pull that off, and that goes in the big expense pile. A lot more than a stack of jeans. If no one got a big pay day, then who would go through all of that? I guess we have to look for a money trail, just to be sure.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Kukri

The point worth pondering there is indeed the troops coming to assembly and looked very authentic. So Yes, military people could have been used. However, I think they were the real deal.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: riffraff

I see a lot of personal attacks and bickering. Only a minority seem to be trying to find the truth.
My truth is that there is absolutely no muscle tissue at least in the pectoral region.
Think about how limited a humanoids movements would be without this important muscle group. His arms would be virtually useless without pectoral muscles.
I know nothing of physics, I can't Comment on what the ground should look like after a saucer crashes, but Im in the medical profession and have taken my share of biology and anotomy and physiology classes.
I have to reluctantly concede the autopsy is fake
Muscles are proven to atrophy in weightlessness. If these are real beings that have evolved to be traveling through space or come from a place where gravitational forces are greatly reduced compared to that of Earth, then I can understand the lack of muscle tissue. Babies have really limited muscle development yet can manipulate their arms and legs. The beings in the video are small and fragile like a child. I wouldn't expect to see any appreciable muscle development and it has been suggested, yes by those who subscribe to evolution
that some form of this will happen to us in the millennia to come. I saw that on TV
Oh it's a good probability that the lack of muscle mass contributed to the demise of these beings when introduced to the pressures of our world outside of their craft.

As for the tools and devices, I'm no medical expert, but I have seen the implements used in operating rooms of that period and many of them look like they came from a hardware store, so those comments critical of those in the video, to me, don't hold much weight unless they come from a medical professional that practiced during the time this was allegedly filmed.

Is it a real event captured on film? Who knows, but if hoaxed, they sure went through a lot for no real gain or fame.
edit on 28854Fridayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Man that autopsy is creepy. The way the head and neck move. Looks real or a really good prop. The elasticity of it very realistic. I'm out of my pay grade, but it feels like the guy is not a doctor or surgeon, he is kinda fumbling in the rib removal part. Pulling out an organ before removing the rib cage?

I don't know what to think about the military scene. The way they marched up to it in a line was completely unrealistic in my opinion. Looked too staged.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join