It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vladimir Putin' s Not-So-Secret War On Europe

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Why isn`t this in the hoax bin yet ?

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: PanicButton

I am sure it's only a matter of time before the Russians read posts like this and see Put. for what and who he is and take the steps to get him into that straight jacket . have faith

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Interestinng point of view.

I have a question. What do you think is the link if any to "podemos" in Spain....which shares similar goals to all the extremist groups surfsurfacing in Europe?

Also, do you think that the resurgance of support for the republic and comunist ideologies in Spain...which seem to fuel the separatist movements in Cataluña are linked? I have heard speculation that the funding and logistical support for these separatist groups is foreign to Spain and its private sector.

Thanks in advance

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Good questions you pose there .I am watching this vid I am posting . I like the start as Max Keiser asks the question " when did it start to go wrong ? was it with disco and Donna Summers ? The vis has over 2 million views and cant be all that bad . maybe your answer is in there ...peace love you avatar .

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I do not know for certain of any link or I would have posted it. There are probably some connections. In fact, I suspect some of the noise coming out of rural Spain about how the sanctions against Russia would hurt them may have started in Moscow.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

Why isn`t this in the hoax bin yet ?

Because every word in the OP is true. Russia is financing the FN through a loan. Bulgaria's Ataka Party is supportive of Putin's aggression towards Ukraine. Vlaams Belang, as I'm sure you know, is essentially a neo-Nazi group which sent representatives to "monitor" the Crimean referendum. Jobbik is also essentially a neo-Nazi group in Putin's orbit. The Golden Dawn boasts of its ties to a Russian scholar who advocated genocide directed at Ukrainians. EODE claimed to be impartial observers of the Crimean referendum, but links to their own websites prove that they are unreformed Fascists.

If not in an attempt to disrupt the EU, why do you think that Putin is cozying up to these groups? If Putin is not, at heart, a Fascist, why are these groups supporting him?

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Why are these groups supporting him?

Because people in Europe aren`t so war nuts as Americans and the parties can gain with being against the crap which goes on the Ukraine.

Try to learn about Europe and Europeans before making such nonsense threads again in the future.

To whom is this thread directed ?

Normal Europeans won`t by the crap you`re trying to pull, and it looks like an insult to Americans or other people of the World to if think people are that stupid. I can tell you one thing, such simplistic scaremongering doesn`t work at all at Europeans...this is at the level of Fox News, something which will never work in the rest of The World.
edit on 12 3 2015 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

If not in an attempt to disrupt the EU, why do you think that Putin is cozying up to these groups? If Putin is not, at heart, a Fascist, why are these groups supporting him?

Well maybe it's simply a political decision .The US backed the Shaw in Iran and Saddam in Iraq and Gadiffie in Libya or Mobarrach in Egypt and also whoever in Israel .Surely it must be political and really has nothing to do with religion . Unless if it's economic .

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Judging by the number of stars some posts have gotten, there must be at least ten people reading this thread, but only four are actively participating, and not one of those participating has managed to disprove the theory propounded in the OP. Would one of the silent majority care to explain why they don't mind Putin's ties to both Fascist Parties and unreformed Communist Parties in the European Union? Can you explain why it is all right for Putin's Russia to support parties of dissent in Europe, but it is somehow evil if the United States or Europe were to do it in a Russian satellite?

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
So the anti-Nazi Russia now supports Nazi parties in Europe.
Europe helps establishing a Nazi party in Ukraine but suppresses Nazi parties in central Europe.
USA supports rebels around the world and helps them to separate BUT NOT in Ukraine, here the rebels are the bad ones.
And Russia gets slapped for using the pre-emptive strike tactic and defending ex Russians in an other country - a tactic USA/NATO basically have no problem with, as long as it's THEM who do it.

Life really was easy before the West messed around in Ukraine... and Afghanistan... and Iraq... and Syria... and Lybia and...

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Because people in Europe aren`t so war nuts as Americans and the parties can gain with being against the crap which goes on the Ukraine.

So you're saying that Communist and Nazi groups support Putin's invasion of Ukraine because "they're not war nuts?"

Try to learn about Europe and Europeans before making such nonsense threads again in the future.

What do you think I fail to understand about European Fascists?

To whom is this thread directed ?

You, on the assumption that you are a naive victim of Russian propaganda and not a knowing Fascist fellow traveler.

Normal Europeans won`t by the crap you`re trying to pull, and it looks like an insult to Americans or other people of the World to if think people are that stupid. I can tell you one thing, such simplistic scaremongering doesn`t work at all at Europeans...this is at the level of Fox News, something which will never work in the rest of The World.

There is no scare mongering in this thread; Putin is indeed supporting Nazis, and Nazis are indeed supporting Putin. If you can prove otherwise, please do.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: anticitizen

Wrong. Putin's Russia was never anti-Nazi, and supported neo-Nazis at home and abroad. It has only used the threat of Nazis in Ukraine as a pretext for invading to "protect"ethnic Russians.

Europe helps establishing a Nazi party in Ukraine but suppresses Nazi parties in central Europe.

Europe never established a Nazi party in Ukraine. Svoboda and its ilk were home grown. Svoboda fared best when Yanukovych, Russia's puppet, gave it a great deal of air time because of its anti-European views.

USA supports rebels around the world and helps them to separate BUT NOT in Ukraine, here the rebels are the bad ones.

Irrelevant; this thread is about Putin and his anti-West strategy.

And Russia gets slapped for using the pre-emptive strike tactic and defending ex Russians in an other country - a tactic USA/NATO basically have no problem with, as long as it's THEM who do it.

Other than America's illegal and unpopular invasion of Iraq, when has it launched a pre-emptive strike to defend "ethnic Americans?"

Life really was easy before the West messed around in Ukraine... and Afghanistan... and Iraq... and Syria... and Lybia and...

And before Russia messed around with Ukraine... and Moldova... and Georgia... and Chechniya... and Afghanistan... and Czechoslovakia... and Hungary... and so forth, and so on, ad nauseum.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I have just received a personal communique which I will reproduce here:

With all due respect, I thoroughly enjoyed watching you have your behind handed to you in your own thread.

As you can see, people have woken up to the propaganda that the West and it's outlets propagate. You're beating a dead horse my friend, and guess what, it appears that you are that horse.

Please take the time to educate yourself before you post another incorrect, biased thread. To save yourself the embarrassment of course.

Unless you already know what you post is untrue but feel obliged to post it for many possible reasons which I will not get into.

Take care and be safe.

Real One.

Anything you have to say, Real One, you can say in the light of day. Please explain what is wrong with the OP.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: anticitizen

Ah the old "Two Wrongs make a Right" argument!

www.nizkor.org...

Just as useless now as the day it was invented...

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Why do the members who say that I need to be educated not want to educate me? I have done my best to educate them.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
Why do the members who say that I need to be educated not want to educate me? I have done my best to educate them.

Maybe because you don't educate

You propagate other people's lies

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

You want to be educated, I`ll try and be as clear as I can.

Those political European parties which you refer too, are populist parties. Populist parties will say anything which goes well with the population in order to gain power.

Europeans aren`t been brought up like Americans, so there`s an absence of the military warmongering culture as there`s at parts of the Americans population.

Knowing the population wasn`t all going to be warmed about the Ukrainian War, the populist parties were against it from the beginning. So the whole connection you`re trying to make about Putin being behind it all, is just utterly rubbish. All you are trying to do is make some random not connected link between the European parties who are against the war and Putin to try and make Putin look bad...

So you have posted nothing more as something non existing, which qualifies as a hoax.

edit on 13 3 2015 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: anticitizen
Feel free to list the Nazis in Ukraine.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

You want to be educated, I`ll try and be as clear as I can.

Thank you.

Those political European parties which you refer too, are populist parties. Populist parties will say anything which goes well with the population in order to gain power.

Excuse me? Are you saying that these neo-Nazi parties are only spewing anti-Semitic, Islamophobic and racist propaganda because these views are popular? Is the average European getting swastika tattoos now? I know that FN has been gaining seats in France, but the separatists in Belgium seem to be losing ground. Why don't they change their platform if their only interest is in popularity?

Europeans aren`t been brought up like Americans, so there`s an absence of the military warmongering culture as there`s at parts of the Americans population.

Seriously? Europe was ravaged, non-stop, by war from 1914 to 1945. Every adult European has been touched by war, and holds on to embers of the rivalries that created it. The only reason there has been peace in Europe is because NATO, and now, the EU, has united the continent. Most of the parties that reject the EU are ultra-nationalist: they are Greeks who do not want Germans telling them what to do, Brits who don't want Frenchmen telling them what to do, and French who don't want anyone telling them what to do.

If Putin gets his way, NATO and the EU will dissolve, allowing Europe to return to its natural state of war. Putin's Russia will become the lone superpower on the continent, able to determine the outcome of any conflict. (This will never happen, of course, but Putin is not necessarily sane.)

Knowing the population wasn`t all going to be warmed about the Ukrainian War, the populist parties were against it from the beginning.

No-one wants war in Europe, that is why NATO and the EU exist. That is why, even when Putin brought war to the continent in Moldova, Georgia, and, now, Ukraine, European leaders looked the other way. These Fascist fringe groups, which you defend as being "populist," are not alone in opposing war. The European leadership has been bending over backward to appease Putin, but history shows that this is a foolish strategy.

So the whole connection you`re trying to make about Putin being behind it all, is just utterly rubbish.

Where have I ever said "Putin is behind it all?" Once again, all of these Fascist, neo-Nazi and Stalinist parties are home grown. They are the sincere products of nationalist aspiration and hatred. My contention is that Putin is taking advantage of them. When you join a Euroskeptic party, you are potentially weakening the cohesion of the European Union. Putin wants the EU to be weaker than the Russian Federation, so he will do everything he can to encourage you and strengthen that party... even if it is run by unreformed paleo-Nazis.

All you are trying to do is make some random not connected link between the European parties who are against the war and Putin to try and make Putin look bad...

No, I am making a link between political parties that have views that are identical to the ones Moscow denounces as "Nazi" in Ukraine and support for and by, Vladimir Putin. If nothing else, it is hypocritical to condemn Kyiv for its ultra-Nationalists while counting on the support of ultra-Nationalists elsewhere.

So you have posted nothing more as something non existing, which qualifies as a hoax.

Actually, I have shown solid evidence that Russia is financing right wing groups like the FN, has strong links to neo-Nazi groups like Golden Dawn, and may actually be running bogus NGOs like EODE, which I will cover in more detail in my next post. You are either hiding your head in the sand, or actively trying to cover up the truth by suggesting this thread be moved to [HOAX!]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join