It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul, Longtime Foe Of Nation Building, Is Ready Now To Redraw The Middle East

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
The world is a more dangerous place since Obama bungled everything up withdrawing troops from the Middle East.
Even Rand Paul sees this.
This position actually makes him a more legitimate contender.

Yeah, everything was peachy-keen until then...

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I'm all for getting weapons directly to the Kurds as well.

Of course, you're opening up yet another huge can of worms there as well as there is more than just one Kurdish faction.

For example, the YPG who made the heroic stand at Kobani are extreme leftists who are officially classified as terrorists by the U.S. because of their affiliation with the PKK.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
The world is a more dangerous place since Obama bungled everything up withdrawing troops from the Middle East.

Right. If only we had left that residual force in place we could've gotten started right way on our next land war in Asia without any unnecessary delays.

And don't forget that the foreign policy geniuses whining about this now were demanding we bomb the hell out of the OTHER side of the Syrian conflict in 2013.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Actually, his non-isolationist stance is what has gotten my attention and what prevented me from supporting his father whole hog.

I just don't see how the US could back away from our international commitments without being held responsible for the results. We should recognize our mistakes but, that doesn't mean we can walk away.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Turks are actually in panic because its more of it.

USA wants to split turkey into pieces, a part of it goes to the new USA controlled state (we call it SION, zion in english) this is written in the grave o Konstantin in Konstantinupolis/Istanbul, but there is more there. Turkey will seize to be a country and that would be the beginning. 1/3 will die, 1/3 will flee in far east and 1/3 will turn.

Their goal is to grab Konstantinupolis/Istanbul and establish their one world order as the main city. The Kurdish state planned to be their walls of protection.

And there is more into that, they will try to appear my country Hellas that is ruling it, in order to have an excuse that we are the "antichrist state" and then the destruction will come from China ... and after that is the rapture prophecy.

they know that their one world order will fail and they will try to put all this weight to my country.

Forget about the 1000 years of YAH... they are in a rush, they have to depart because something is coming and it will be their death sentense.
as for the prophecy... Their one world order will rule for 7 years. Then a war comes from the east and the rapture (food for the trip), because they will drain/destroy the planet and they will depart.
Judaism have it in the books that the moon will depart.

also add the fall of USA in the process, because they cannot establish a new city as their one world order, if USA is healthy, is it?
The above is actually prophecies and that is their main plan, the big picture.

The reason i give you this, because they follow their plan, with delays, but they do. So its good for all to have the big picture.

I personally support the idea, that prophecies are plans made long ago. They dress them up with paranormal/misticism cloth and sell them into relligions. Their today followers fulfil them with one way or another. And people think that this is holy, or mystic. It is not. As you can see, there is nothing holy into that. And there is always another side, power, to stop them and we know nothing for their plans.
edit on 14-3-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
A small addition to the topic

Jegip Erdogan said today (its a today news here), that USA supported secretly turkish to invade cyprus and divide it in 2 and today USA wants the dismantle of Turkey.

its very interesting news, especially for Cypriots.
link

now everything comes into light.

ps: In the above link, google translator gives you that title : R.T.Erntogan: "The US supported us to understand the V.Kypro now want to break us!" but the word "understand" is a google translator mistranslation. Replace that word with "occupy". I also see cyprus siding with Russia. You cannot have snakes as allies, is it? Its not about americans, its about ur governments.
edit on 17-3-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
We just need to leave those people in the ME the hell alone. They are not like us, they don't want to be like us, and they never will be.

I don't know what the solution is, but it's certainly not Rand Paul.

I wouldn't worry to much about Paul...Bush has already been chosen and the war machine is gearing up for the next round of wars in the ME....it's an established pattern.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join